Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Oh fuck off with the attention seeking posts.

She wants to portray Ronnie as far more severe than he is because then everyone will feel sorry for her and give her the attention that she craves.

She is an appalling parent, they both are, and anyone who doesn't see it are as bad as they are.

Reactions: 56

CoolMom

VIP Member
I don't know why she insists on all these fake 'surprises' as well as insisting she doesn't know how anything has happened to her and why her account became a success. To me that implies she views her business plan as something dirty and shameful which ought to be hidden from the masses.

Nothing was a surprise, she planned everything and all those 'surprises' meticulously from day 1 with nonob. As if a client would take the liberty to set up such chaos without permission and an approved running of the event by her. I think it was done at the house so they could control every aspect of it, not because of anxiety and certainly not because of budget.

As for the party itself...well that wasn't a party, was it. As a business perspective, I also do not see the point of having a launch without a guest list. Everyone in the room knew about the product so what exactly were they announcing and to whom?

She acted as if it was a baby shower.

Lastly, many of you nusties also wonder like I do - what is the big deal with this scent/range? It's just another fucking scent. Why the truck and why this OTT display of chemicals at her crem by b&m? Would that be her last?

Anyway I thought the whole thing was extremely pathetic and pointless. I hope P&G has allocated some funds for a psychiatrist for her because she needs meds.
Here's what I assume happened:

Soph is told there will be some kind of promo/launch and she needs to be out of the house on a certain date for a certain amount of hours. She books herself a blow-dry and takes Freda along to get her helmet shined.

Jamie lets everyone in and follows the young girl (who is just trying to blow up balloons and place cupcakes on a plate) round saying thing like "ahh that's well good dahhlin she will love that you're so clevaaah bless your art can I follow you on Insta babe?" He then lights 73 candles.

Soph arrives home at the designated time. She isn't the most talented at anything actress, so knowing the set up was going to be there means she has had time to perfect her "oh little old me I'm so shocked" face. But she didn't know EXACTLY what the set up would be, so there was some element of true surprise there. I imagine she worked very hard (for once in her life) to stop the disappointment from showing.

Thoughts: The young looking lad in the videos..is he the same one from the kitchen when the llamas came in during the Tesco home range set up? He looks familiar and I'd say he's some kind of visual merchandiser?

The table was set for 4, Freda and Cling On definitely stayed for take away, why else would the table be set for 4? I don't believe Mamfa stayed, in fact I don't think she accompanies them or spends half as much time with them as the Helmet and ClingOn do. Probably too busy babysitting.

This 'party' happened 2 weeks ago, but she saved it to coincide with SSS show launch date to make it seem like she actually has something going on.

Between this and the lorry I've cringed myself inside out. I can't even see why the die hard Hinchers think either of these things is any kind of achievement?! If the lorry HAD been an announcement of a collab with HB and she DID have a range coming out there I could kind of see it. As shit and greige as the range would be, at least it would be SOMETHING. But no. They're wetting themselves over 1 lorry containing other people's products 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
She's pissing me off now, do both!! I did for years! twice weekly speech therapy sessions amoung other things countless hospital appointments and my boys STILL went to football practise, drum lessons (that didn't last long thank god) Rugby practise and whatever other bloody clubs they did. and I took them to them all gladly. stop playing the poor me card soph it's boring YOUR boring your kids have 2 stay at home parents and a grandmother that's never away from the house you can still all these things

Attachments

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Don't watch Stacey's new programme!! Look at me. LOOK AT ME INSTEAD !!
Yes, I'm pretending that I went out somewhere and when I came back there was a lovely homely Vacay Vibes launch party in my house!!
It's exactly what i wanted and I really didn't want to go anywhere, no, really I didn't. 😕 I'm happy at home, I just love it..."
Blah blah fucking blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Someone is going to be having a full fat bottle of wine tonight and a whole tub of ice cream while sulking in the dog bed, watching her number 1 enemy succeeding on TV! I don't suppose SSS has any free time but if she does, she could rescue that old lodge aka farm and make it look decent & child friendly.

I couldn't care less for the Stacey haters - wrong thread - she is a constant reminder of Hinch's failures and im here for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
1000015242.jpg
some other long time nusty trolls will remember her making a huge thing about going back to their wedding venue with baby Ronnie, blah blah blah...this photo suggests her mum went too (Ronnie was wearing this outfit). For me, that says everything about the fucked up relationship she has with her mother and if she says it doesn't have an impact on her marriage she's a fucking liar.

• Sick
Reactions: 54

mrs.m1974

It's interesting isn't it that the sheep didn't want to see photos before she became famous?
Like when she was a sales woman, getting pissed on a boat and posing with an inflatable penis? It was all from a controlled period of time from when she was living in greyskull being a "cleaner".
And lo and behold some photos pre her little Instagram account……tell me you read tattle without telling me…..sophi e 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Whoever is in charge of marketing at B&M or HB or whatever budget shop she's now tied to, they're doing a great job in finishing her career. 👏

This latest debacle doesn't come across as relatable and humble, it comes across as cheap and desperate.

You cannot have someone who loves to glam it up in Dubai one week and then pretend they're too scared to leave their house for a shitty product launch.

Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What was all that about? A really self indulgent, hey everyone LOOK AT ME AND MY JOURNEY load of contrived crap. She’s obviously been having a huge sulk and thought “I’ll show them all. Look at me and my juuurrrnneee”. You don’t see anyone else doing this in the same way that she does. Honestly she’s like a teenager playing “let’s interview me as if I was a fayymusss person”. Absolutely crap. She’s got nothing and it shows.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Hinch: “As a large brand they could have demanded a large launch but they didn’t”

Reallllllyyyyyyyy?? It’s not a ground breaking new product (or TV show 🤭) it’s just a new laundry scent. Think she’s been sniffing too much of it. It’s making her delirious.

The only reason they’d want a big launch is because her name doesn’t shift stuff like it once did. My local Sainsbury’s has got her last two still on the end of the aisle. Reduced. It’s not selling. She’s over.

As an aside, I actually can’t believe she’s posted that today of all days. Tragic!

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God she's such a loser. She is SUCH a loser.

Ohhh my anxiety. I can't possibly have a party. NAH YOU HAVE NO MATES THAT'S WHY. The only people attending there are her management team.

Jamie rubbing her cheek and bopping her nose like a child whilst eating... She gets treat like a child and she needs to grow up, it's embarrassing

• Heart
  • Sick
That launch party sums it up - she has no friends, she exploits her boys and her relationship with Jamie is as fake as her plastic grass. I absolutely cringed at every second of it - bet Stacey was laughing her dirty socks off at Pickle Cottage! Where were the family members - Sam, Abi & Freda -they must have been hiding. Those other people were definitely the team members who had set this vomfest up. I found it a bit sad tbh. Why not have a launch party in a B&M store and invite her hinchers? She said not so long ago she’d love to meet up with them and do more events because she enjoyed it so much. We all know she can’t stand them and only wants them for their money. Using Ronnie & Lennie is another low point. B&M are also equally wrong in doing this. The last bit where someone is filming Sophie and Jamie having their usual dinner - a takeaway - around the booth and Jamie stroking Sophie’s chin 🤢 Soph cuts the cake but there’s only her & Jamie there! What a sad life they are leading and bringing those boys in. Not a healthy family dynamic. Sophie can stop pretending she’s a homebody because we all know she goes out, but just doesn’t tell her followers. Shes as much of a homebody as she is a farmer!

influencerbore

VIP Member
She’s the thickest thicko of them all.
Ronnie wanted to play with dirty toilet brushes so she gets him one for Christmas, once again letting a kid think that something dirty or dangerous is a toy!
My kid loves trying to eat the tv wires, so I’ve told him no and keep saying that over and over again and he leaves them alone now. I certainly didn’t think to buy him a load of electrical cables from b&q!

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Got bought home in a police car (nothing serious just teenage high jinx) by the police in a car BUT it was a colleague of my Mum’s she was a policewoman🙈
I can't be sure Fiddle got knicked whe she chased Samantha's boyfriend up the pavement in her car!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50