Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Faanks to our @Status:PiningTheBog for our winning thread title! 🥳 👏🏼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark Thread Suggestion*
*Anonymous IG story viewer:
https://instanavigation.com/
*To report Hinch for her use of filters/false advertising:

RANDOM TLDR:
*Denied using any filters whatsoever on her recent make up Ad to a poster who asked on her IG page! 😲
*Identikit robot twins wossching plastic toys & collecting clean eggs in cream wellies
*Bucktoothed bastards, da Gewls 🥱
*More plastics, mugs & artificial flower tatt haul/Ad - (Freebies)
*Expensive helium balloons stuck to her OTT Easter "feature wall", same as Valentines before they fucked off to DUBOIIZZ
*Using the twinz to perform to camera, scripted chat, controlled play.
*Slip up, as Ronald says to Sloapha: "Where's your black phone?" (wot you use for trolling 'n that?) 🤭
*Egg hunt "Good boiii!", "Wewwl daan!", said the thick parents. "Hunt complete, now time to eat lots of chocolate" .. when she told her 🐑 Ronald doesn't like chocolate? Eh? 🐮 💩
*The boiiscchh garden is the teeny tiny enclosed plastic AstroTurf patch.
*Easter Monday dirty delete showing a new car, she also deleted another one of her early morning simper me quotes.
*Ronald/World Austism Day post. Yet has called him "naughty" countless times in the past. "Fire in her belly"? We don't think so! Sloapha has been ashamed of him and has exploited the boiiscchh for cash & clicks since they were born!
Also, Hinch, do you remember Eileen Lamb? ....... 🤔
We nusties spoke about narcassist parents and the long term effects on their children, very much related to Hinch and her conditioning/exploitation of her sons. They aren't allowed to be individuals and we shouldn't know anything about them.

*Vacant Vibezz Ad fest of toxic products, as ever, dishhplayed in her under sink cupboard of dreamz 💤
*Da boiiscchh dresshhed as mini Roadmen, in JayM style matching prison greys and chav caps, staged eating in the PANTR Y. Their parents have taught them zero manners, because they lack any themselves.
*Having kicked out HB staff for 2 hours, so the twit could twirl in the aisles and prance like Wonder Womannz in leggings & giant slippers. Kissing bottles of Vacant Vibezz.
*A HB lorry's decal temporarily changed to 'Hinch' Bargains, with sad toy replica lorries. The hunnz were all "teared up!". 🤦‍♀️
The lorry (or truck, if you are American) is, apparently a "SHE" & needs a name! FFS!!
(This REALLY was meant to be short btw!)
🔊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She never ever got this excited about her tessshco tat. Ever since the hinch on a bottle of washing up liquid was all she’s got left she’s been ridiculously OTT about that brand partnership as if she’s intentionally only working with them now. Massively over compensating for seething at trollomons successes.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What's going to be in her new collection,she must have been giving us clues?
Tangoed suitcases,llama inflatables,travel sized washing products,swimming helmets caps 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Laughing so hard at her cringe fe the night feed 😂

What have I just watched? 44 34 years old and that’s how she behaves. Oh the embarrassment

A lorry with your husbands name on, not an Asda Home Range though is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There’s no way it was a “surprise” either. Miss Big Celebrity who needs to kick out all the staff so that no one can lay eyes on her, is way too much of a control freak.

Reactions: 35
Most people wouldn't look twice at that lorry if they saw it. Well I won't be running to home bargains any time soon for sure.

Reactions: 35
Gahhhhhhhhh. My thread title was chosen… ????? WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT???!!
off to my nearest home bargains to skid and slide down the aisles in celebration. I’m fank yoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She things it's the Christmas Coca-Cola lorry and everyone will be lining the streets to catch a glimpse ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Just caught up, that's the cringiest thing I've ever seen on the Internet and I've seen some crap. I posted here over a year ago that a hinch home range was coming to home bargains purely based on their home logo looking similar to the hinch logo. Was probably a reach on my part but turns out I was probably right. Irrationally annoyed that the i is attached to the bar of the H. (It wasn't like that on her tesco range.) Maybe they had to squish it up to fit it on the lorry 😆 anyone know who the people are following her out of the fire door.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
I still think (as another nusty troll previously said) that she was hankering for a 'Stacey & Sophie' collaboration.
The pair of them doing a joint range so no competition, lots of photo shoots of them holding hands, wearing cream clothes and looking like a couple. I reckon Stacey probably even went along with it for a bit and then kicked her into touch because she absolutely does not need Hinch because she's doing fine fleecing her own sheep.

Hinch is probably just relieved that 'Solomon' doesn't fit on the side of the HB lorry cab.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Trolloman will be absolutely creasing up at Hinch being so OTT about a bleeping lorry.

The grid post is giving “I don’t need an Asda range when I’ve loved HB this entire time”.

Yeah well we don’t believe you Hinch! You happily signed for Tesco remember? Didn’t hold out for your supposed beloved Home Bargains then did ya??!!

100% clear now that they fell out due to SSS usurping Hinch with the home brand. And they can’t publicly fall out about it cos of YMU protecting their golden goose (SSS). Hinch must be absolutely seething and SSS keeps commenting to keep the pretence up and she obviously finds this easier to do cos she’s doing so well.

Hinch got put back in her cleaner box by YMU.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ive never been so pleased the the nearest HB to where I live is 10 miles away. You can keep that tit away from me! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"watch out Eddie Stobart" Are these people actually that dim? She has her name (not her name) on the side of ONE lorry that belongs to Home Bargains. Hardly a transport fleet of hers is it!! I was at my local HB yesterday and there was a tiny section with this stuff, the store was packed but I didn't see anyone even looking at it, never mind buying it. General public can't afford to be buying all this so we buy whatever's on offer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Laughing so hard at her cringe fe the night feed 😂

What have I just watched? 44 34 years old and that’s how she behaves. Oh the embarrassment

A lorry with your husbands name on, not an Asda Home Range though is it?
Squeeze moi it's her registered trademark surname slapped on the side of a lorry. I'm fank you
---
Just caught up, that's the cringiest thing I've ever seen on the Internet and I've seen some crap. I posted here over a year ago that a hinch home range was coming to home bargains purely based on their home logo looking similar to the hinch logo. Was probably a reach on my part but turns out I was probably right. Irrationally annoyed that the i is attached to the bar of the H. (It wasn't like that on her tesco range.) Maybe they had to squish it up to fit it on the lorry 😆 anyone know who the people are following her out of the fire door.
Security, making sure she fucks off and doesn't come back if that makes ssssshhhhense

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stand by lovely Nusties for the next staged play session with the robot twins dressed in trucker gear that mummaz will have found on that lovely small online business called Amazzhhon, they will be playing with their gifted, Hinch liveried trucks from HB with mummaz weeping and gushing in the background. She will declare how speshal this all is because twin #1 (Ron) has always loved HGV’s and wants to be a trucker when he grows up. Calling bingo now!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.