Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Are we sure this isn’t a private b&m budget vow renewal, she’s so extra it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So judging by the number of goodie bags there was a maximum of 10 people at her “party” and 5 of them would’ve been her, Jamie, Freda, Mamfa and Clingon so maybe 5 actual “guests” (B&M / P&G employees).
5 guests, no food, half a dozen cupcakes and a cake that never even got cut in someone’s conservatory and everyone had gone home by dinner time.
Wow, sounds like a great party! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Wize Owl

VIP Member
What she’s shown today with the boys goes to show just how far she’ll go to exploit her children for attention and engagement with the hunzzz 🙄 I really can’t get my head around it. I have children similar in age to hers and at no point have I ever or would I ever think any of that was a good idea. The only thing I can think of is she’s now trying to push the narrative of ”Mummazzz little helperssssh” If any of the hunzzz gush over it then they’re as stupid as her, this is not ok.

Fire in her belly to protect Ronald my arsenal hole, he needs protecting from her and the other dickheads she has around her. She’d better not take her eyes of the ball for a second from now on, she’s just given the green light for the boys to touch (In their innocent minds “play with”) things they shouldn‘t be touching.

SSS has been showing lots of crafting with her children, making sand etc. I’m only mentioning her because I think it’s relative to say that Hinch being a narc has to be in competition with people, she also gets ideas for content, so no doubt this is competition and also playing the “Mummaz little helperssssh” She‘s already exhausted the ”Two manzzz tag team” with Ronald and Audrey and “Those who Hinch Togevvvvva stay togevvvvva” with NoNob….plus numerous others 🙄

She really is THICK 🙄

• Heart

Jojo75

So Ronnie can't do sports, parties, or extra activities all because he's autistic. What the hell! She is disabling that child. He's not sick.
I'm also bloody impressed if she has speech/language/therapy appointments already set up. We had to wait years for a NHS referral. It took years to even get a diagnosis. So I'm well impressed that just a year after Ron's diagnosis he's already attending appointments.
I honestly can't stand how she's using that lovely little boy as content and a way to play the victim card. She's so vile.
I'm impressed too that she gets all of these weekly. My daughter was under the multi disciplinary team, so had speech therapy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and the paediatrician. She has hemiplegia and if I remember correctly she probably seen them once every six months, we were generally given advice on what to work on which we did continuously at home. She attended mainstream school, joined clubs, she went to Brownies, swimming, dance, football. She sat and passed 10 GCSE's. She's 18 now and coming towards the end of 6th form and hoping to go to university. She wants to be a primary school teacher. I remember when she was diagnosed just after birth and I said to the Dr, what happens now, what will life look like for her and he said we treat the child not the condition. No two children with the same diagnosis will ever be the same but what we will do is help you to help her to reach her full potential what ever that will be and that's exactly what we did. We never disabled her, we never focused on what she couldn't do but instead what she could do. We've never treated her like a victim or ourselves for that matter and I have definitely never ever found myself screaming in to a blanket.
Edit to add unlike her me and my husband both worked, no parents to help and also had two other children

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
It’s like a scene from a horror movie the way she slowly appears. Love how to lines on the wall behind her are completely blurred by the filter, except the ones near the bench/plank of wood & top right corner ffs
IMG_3526.jpeg

• Haha

Raydog

Chatty Member
I’m not going to lie I would be fuming if I came home and my house was filled with all that shit !

• Haha
  • Wow

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I think from now on we should rename her newest scent…staycation vibes, can’t even leave home to launch a holiday collection 🙄 also as said before me it’s defo a prerecord, who launches a product 3 weeks after it’s been put out for sale

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
Sophs 'announcements' are always like balloons.

Bold, loud, serves a purpose and inflated ego and then the next day it's just a pile of sad, scrunched up foil ready for the bin.

Party's over, Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
Fucks sake he doesn't fit in there it's like shoving a sausage in a skin.
Awful design and whats with the net thing above their heads are they meant to be in the Caribbean on holiday ....dream on little one

Attachments

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Just dropping in to leave this, it’s in my phone memories from two years ago and now I’ve been reminded, you all get to re-live it too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Dexy

VIP Member
As usual it’s so fake and staged.
They certainly haven’t dressed themselves so smartly! Restricted to the kitchen or orangery as always. And they both want to be policemen at the same? Oh fuck off. Kids have imagination, unlike you Hinch. Jesus let them do what they want !!

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
She's a dick. Massive dick. Our daughters been under camhs since the age of 4, autism, spd and she's been diagnosed with bipolar, was off school for a year, now in an amazing sen school redoing year 11. I got very very ill and we had to juggle it all and we have another child who had multiple activities who also needed our attention, Did we post it all over SM, we did not as we aren't out looking for the sympathy vote, just trying to navigate our lives, living with our new 'normal'
sorry to blow a gasket but pissed me right off.
Shes really peddling it now with him being autistic and I find it vile absolutely vile not only her but other people 'using' it for engagement etc. you have people who have a very diplomatic and eloquent way on SM sharing their experiences, sharing advice/recommendations. But Hunch is one of the most crass women I've ever come across. God she has fucked me off.
you know when they say live a day in someone else's shoes, well that cunt would t be able to cope in mine I tell you. Rant over.

• Heart

Loulouj

Laughing so hard at her cringe fe the night feed 😂

What have I just watched? 44 34 years old and that’s how she behaves. Oh the embarrassment

A lorry with your husbands name on, not an Asda Home Range though is it?

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“You can only do this with an adult. You can’t touch it. It’s the heat element”

Then lets her child replace the cover and see how the locks work 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good job the kids are confined to the conservatory most ot the time because if she thinks they won’t touch that again without an adult there because she said so she’s wrong. She’s just let them do it. They won’t think anything is dangerous.

Also cue the huns now letting their little Chardonnay and Shiraz do it and tagging her desperate to get noticed.

Dense as fuck.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I don't know why she insists on all these fake 'surprises' as well as insisting she doesn't know how anything has happened to her and why her account became a success. To me that implies she views her business plan as something dirty and shameful which ought to be hidden from the masses.

Nothing was a surprise, she planned everything and all those 'surprises' meticulously from day 1 with nonob. As if a client would take the liberty to set up such chaos without permission and an approved running of the event by her. I think it was done at the house so they could control every aspect of it, not because of anxiety and certainly not because of budget.

As for the party itself...well that wasn't a party, was it. As a business perspective, I also do not see the point of having a launch without a guest list. Everyone in the room knew about the product so what exactly were they announcing and to whom?

She acted as if it was a baby shower.

Lastly, many of you nusties also wonder like I do - what is the big deal with this scent/range? It's just another fucking scent. Why the truck and why this OTT display of chemicals at her crem by b&m? Would that be her last?

Anyway I thought the whole thing was extremely pathetic and pointless. I hope P&G has allocated some funds for a psychiatrist for her because she needs meds.