Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She is so intent on flogging her "I'm autistic and anxious" crap that she is painting herself into an irrelevant career corner and she can't even see it

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LaTela

Chatty Member
So you get to cut the ribbon to open a shop that’s not open yet, with no one around????
S’about right.

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Quotes of the day?
1) “are you gonna be a plumber?!” How many plumbers does she know that plumb with an electric toothbrush tool thing…..?!
2) “this is how you unlock the very dangerous electrical part….”
3) “this is how you set fire to your farm house boys, do not, I mean just don’t, empty your tumble dryer filter UNTIL it is dangerously full”
I’m fankyoo

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
And the hamper will go to her cousin round the corner same as it did last time.
We miss nothing and more importantly, we forget nothing Mrs Hinch :m

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The wedding photo. She just can't help herself, can she.
That was without a doubt the peak of her life, 100% attention on her.

Reactions: 39

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Anyone that describes their lives as 'loud and crazy' definitely are neither of those words! Shes so desperate to be quirky and stand out but ......🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Just caught up and seen the launch party reels. What was that!? :ROFLMAO:
Hardly anyone there! I saw 2 people that I didn't recognise and then Her, no-knob, the kids and Freda and Cling on there. WOW PAAAAARTY!
She really is done isnt she? The cakes were basic for what I'd imagine a launch party to have. Nothing wrong with the cakes there but they didn't exactly scream Lavish, important or a big deal. The dog got a better one for his b'day as did spoilt Lonnie with his 4 tier farmyard cake for his 2nd Birthday.
Don't get me started on the booth Chinese Dinner. :ROFLMAO: What a sad scene in every way. I couldn't stop laughing at how squeezed in no knob looked with the netting draping onto the top of his head! Also does he own any smart clothes? Sat there in his JD Sports best. Even a smart top and some jeans would suffice for fucks sake. He looks a fucking tramp and she looks like a dogs dinner.
---
I didn't notice that, how bloody sad 🤣🤣🤣
The dog does fuck all but still manages to do more work than them two lazy bastards put together.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I wonder what she has in store for the gram today, probably laying tend sleeping on Helmet Head Fiddle’s arse 🤭

So many things wrong with this pic:
1) Why is she laying on Audrey’s arse tend sleeping
2) Why is Audrey laying in such an uncomfortable looking position on the chair 🙄
3) Her face is filtered to fuckery. She looks like Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch 🤭
4) Audrey’s ears and tail look like Sopha’s ratzzz tail extensionsssh 🤭
5) It’s just a very odd, fucked up photo 🤪
IMG_7385.jpeg

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
I’m not even going to comment on the idiocy of letting the twin boyschhhh play with appliances. I’m going to do a Sophie. It’s MY winning thread title. So I want to discuss this mess. View attachment 2862063Imagine having a weave that’s so tragic, it still sticks to your long sleeved top like a cobweb. So gross 🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸
Imagine when erv your filter fucking hates you, it does this to you!
Dr who called. They want their cyborg back.
Lord of the rings called. They want their troll back.
Every trucker on earth called. They want their dignity back.
Every small business called. They want their fucking money.
The scarecrow In your field called. They want their straw stuffing back from your mophead.
Your children called. They want their innocence back.
Delux called. They want their colour wheel back.
The air called. They want their fucking ozone layer back.
All Food called. They want you to fuck off beige is not a thing when cunts use it for clicks.
Your Dog called. He wants the secret camera footage you took, of you two making love, on your sons bed.
The internet called. They want you to fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I call absolute BS … they’re phasing her out and couldn’t be arsed spending money on a venue for a launch party!

Ah boys have been with the paid nanny today 🤣🤣
The boys loved it because their mummy wasn’t there filming it and controlling it - they were allowed to actually decorate a cake for once. But why doesn’t Sophie ever take them to social events like this? Does she think filming dusting is a priority over having fun with her kids? She never takes them anywhere by herself. I think Abi was there too helping. Maybe Freda was at home babysitting little Sophie

easeypeasey

VIP Member
1000039962.png
1000039963.png

How much bloody recycling?????? She definitely has a problem with shopping to fill an entire VAN...also she's acknowledged they've bought a van 🤔🤔

xxDimplesxx

Why is everything SHE? Don’t men clean? Oh hang on bff Mario does!
It pees me off that I’ve spent 50 odd years trying to get equality for women and be an equal and then it’s all about women cleaning. Get into the 21st century love and stop stereotyping women. It’s fucked me right off with that reel this morning

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
Happy Friday you nussshhhhhttty henz! I have goosies you will never believe what happened to little old me this week! I just can’t believe it! We rescued a little doggo and brought him home two days ago, he’s already clocked up more walking time than Fat Hen has in his entire life. I just don’t know how this happened but I am soooo #blessed. He’s currently asleep on his dog bed on the floor because yanno…. He’s a fucking dog.

Anyway WHATTTTTTT?! We have made it now henz! Right where we’re meant to be. Thanks to all my followers for making all my dreams come true! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha