Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Opening an aisle in home bargains alone makes her skip for joy???? Does she not want to meet any of her Hinchers? I’m starting to think not…

tbh I cringed watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
People are very clear on here that they don't like SSS but... not sure anyone is calling her a saint?

She is as bad as Hinch, if not worse at times but much better at playing the game. It's all relevant what is being shared with regards to SSS, the pattern being SSS shows a story where she is successful, out with friends, her range etc etc and Hinch immediately responds with some sort of quote/passive agreessiveness... all very linked to each other.
Agree, like I could say SSS did a ‘hairdresser’ video with Rose the other day and then suddenly the boys are doing Grinch’s hair a couple of days later, but she’d never want to steal someone else’s ideas would she?!

ps I’ve never seen a mum look soooooo uncomfortable with her own children, absolutely zero affection, she’s as cold as ice with them

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I know people get pissy when SSS is mentioned on this thread but come on! Shots fired from SSS last night it has to be mentioned.

Their friendship is like that of two snarky 14 year olds. SSS last night saying she was out with “best friends” and using a clip with the song Hinch used for her Memoir “This is me”. So spiteful but if she was called out over it she could cover it up and say it’s paranoia.

Then Hinch rolls out a quote about choosing friends wisely. She can’t help herself. Subtle as a brick 🤦🏻‍♀️

It HAS to be about the homeware range. Has to be.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know I’m like a broken record but as we enter a new month, I can’t help but repeat, and now what? Because there’s zero growth to her account anymore. Nothing new on the horizon. Just the day in day out rinse and repeat of wiping clean surfaces, flicking her hair extensions, slapping make up onto a filtered face, exploiting her kids, shagging her animals and butchering her garden.

This is the end of her. She’s got nothing that inspires any more. The die hard fans will stick around and the periphery fans will like an autism post here and there because they are softies, but that’s it. No Tv, no apps (I think that’s where she should have directed her business), No subscriber content, No books, No new partnerships that actually mean anything (eg supermarkets, core retail).

Another month of her pretending to clean things she literally had on her list a month ago.

But don’t worry because in 5 months time she will release another detergent scent…. She hopes.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Muddy wellies? Those ⬇⬇ are muddy???????? She having a laugh?

Mud - no.
A few blades of grass - yes.

There is a difference between mud and grass ya pleb.
Fucking basic idiot.

PhotoGrid_Site_1711893469336.jpg

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The party box woman has just had an insight into the lovely kind and considerate fans that Hinch has.
Also, stop now with the boring 'monthly' challenges. It's beyond lazy and tedious.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"I don't know how to politely talk about the EHCP process so I won't"

Trying to imply that she has been so frustrated already by it?
As if.
She sends her kid to a private school and they can accommodate him because he isn't anywhere near as severe as she thinks he is.

Reactions: 45

londonLA

Chatty Member
As usual she making Ronnie's Autism about her (even though she apparently has it too...though she's not mentioned that today has she?)
Also being a moaning twat as usual, being negative and unhelpful on EHCP. I'm surprised she didn't put on her roller rant to moan about it.
Why even mention it? It is no help or use to anyone at all her saying that she can't even think of anything positive to say about it so won't.
OK then?! 🤷‍♀️
How about elaborating on it and saying what she found hard about it, the hoops you have to jump through, what help you can find to guide you on completing one, how long they been in the process of application etc etc.
God knows I know how long the process was as I went through it to get one for my son. With the help of his pre school at the time, and us actually putting blood sweat and tears into it we managed to get it complete and done. It wasn't easy and took around the best part of year from us starting the forms to it getting approved.
I've spoken to other parents at an autism course I attended about their experience and they all found the EHCP process hard work and a battle too. (All of us were at different stages of it)
We all shared experiences and gave tips or advice to each other and put a postive spin on anything that may seem daunting to another person. Imagine me or another individual in that course saying " well I haven't got anything positive to say on the EHCP so I won't bother!"
She's a fucking sulky child and its just down right embarrassing. Grow up woman.

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
So I sent a message to LF yesterday and got a reply today!
Not sure what to make of it tbh guys! 😂
It's a passive aggressive 'get well' reply 🤣
---
What in the Instacuntz 'if you don't like, then don't look at it hunnnzzzy'' is going on here????
It's just me ring light, innit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oiii oiiiiiiiiiii
Screenshot_20240329-140832~2.png

---
Presumably it’s just going to be a social media team looking after the insta DMs tho? Would it be better being emailed to them?
Nigel, you got this? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

12inchthinbase

Whaddacuntttt. She really is bottom of the barrel scum.

I refuse to feed her ego but as a ND woman with a ND child I could honestly just bitch slap her. YOU ARE NOT A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY HUNCH. FUCK OFF AND WHEN YOU GET THERE, FUCK OFF SOME MORE.

Shocking mother who doesn't deserve kids. I've said it 1000 times before but Ronnie will absolutely detest her when he's older. She is vile.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Ooo, someone's been watching that Christine McGuiness autism documentary on repeat and furiously taking notes 😂

1000014336.png

1000014340.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_1117.jpeg

🥱😴 FFS….washing the farm animals…WHY? Ronald and Lonald aren’t allowed to don’t get dirty playing so why would their toys 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
---
Actually can’t believe how much little space her kids have got out of that big garden that’s not a farm. Honestly don’t know why she had kids other than for content she’s a shit mum. No connection with those boys at all, that garden should be all about them over the animals ☹
Everything she does is for content. Cannot stand instacuntz and there are hundreds of them as Tattle will attest to. They represent the worst of all of us. Inward dwelling, crass, materialistic, beyond mediocre, grabby, shallow, ego driven, appalling humans making obscene amounts of money in an unregulated or loosely regulated sector. It's on all of us to call these cunts out both officially and unofficially. And fuck me, but what sort of an uneducated fuck wit chav who lurvvveeeeeeeeeeees fields and fresh air so much that she's turfs the actual field over in favour of plastic lawn? Add environmental fucker uppper to the list.

ETA: I'm fank you

• Heart
She’s using Ronnie’s autism for content. Very odd wording in her caption.
I’m watching the likes count slog it’s way up. Huns commenting about what a great parent she is. She’s exploiting her kids! She lied about what Ronnie could do until only a year ago! She called him naughty in every interview. And yet now she’s claiming some nusty troll told her he was autistic in her messages and she listened to it? Yeah right.
I think she’s forgotten all her lies yet again…. She called him naughty on more than one occasion and during interviews. She would take him to the most noisiest of places and then complain about his meltdowns. Ronnie was the one who would ruin their dinners out in restaurants -she would come home and talk about it - HER, not anybody else!!!! I guess if we go through thread 500 we will see all the evidence that will weaken her autism statement that she’s posted today. She makes me sick. The way she continues to exploit that poor boy. Her lies are out of control. I really don’t know how she sleeps at night.

editing to add screenshots in case she decides to change her recollection of events

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Loulouj

The video on the last thread of her Look Fantastic, is there a way to download it?
I’ve put a complaint into ASA and they want a copy of the AD

Edit - I’ve figured out how to do a screen recording so have sent it across along with shots of her from sort your life out so they can see the difference.

I put a complaint in for the Garnier AD and didn’t receive a response, but I’ve had one for this Look Fantastic AD.

Hopefully they will actually do something this time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Always funny when she goes on about not following the crowd etc when she’s the chavviest most basic bitch out there that copies and plagiarises everything 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart