Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Fire in her belly 😂
Her belly’s a very busy place, what with this fire and her tummy ssshiversssh…..oh and her gut feelingsssh (about Ronald when he had the motorbike illness)….. no wonder she only eats mugshotsssh, there’s no room for anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
So she's deleted the pity post and now uploaded the kids talking directly to the camera. Ffs, they truly are performing monkeys.
Also, brushing her hair, hmm not like Solomon did the exact thing a few days ago?
She is unbelievably awkward with her own children. Very strained and false and trying to be 'harassed mum' to the stupid sheep.
Do better, Hinch, they're your kids. Protect them and get them off your 'business page'.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So many questions this morning.
How was she in the garden at the crem at 7.45am if she was opening the new Home Bargains in Thurrock at 8am?
Why did she clear out her glasses and mugs the other day only to go out and buy more glasses and mugs?
How is anyone supposed to sit in that booth with those huge fucking cushions in the way?
Why has she bought 2 Easter eggs in mugs for the boys when Ronnie apparently doesn’t like chocolate, presumably neither of the toddler twins drink tea or coffee and she already spent a fortune on those personalised plastic egg monstrosities full of crap from the bitchy con artist with the filthy kitchen (not Hinch, the other one!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Here’s another edition of “Delusional Hunzz tagging Mrs Hinch” 🤭

1) One of the Hunzz dissshplayed their Vacunty Vibesssh with a chopping board and a flower… hoping for a like/follow from Sopha knowing how much she lovesssssh her chopping boardsssh 🙄
IMG_7175.png

2) This one of the hunzz saw the tagged pic above and decided to go one better and add a prettier chopping board… and some daffodils 🌼 🤭
IMG_7177.png

3) This one of the hunzz saw both of the above pics and thought “Fuck it, I’ll show them”’and dissshplayed all of her chopping boards with the Vacunty vibesssh 😂
IMG_7178.png

4) This hunzz didn’t have a chopping board so dissshplayed her Vacunty Vibesssh with some plastersssh and face wax stripsssh…. maybe they would need the plastersssh after waxing 😂
IMG_7179.png

5) This hunzz thought she would out do all of the othersssh by dissshplaying hers with a stuffed toy version of Hennerz in a bassskitttt 🤭
IMG_7181.png

None of them beat my favourite tagged Vacunty Vibesssh pic so far though…… when you’re delusional enough to take some to the beach 🤣
IMG_7183.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Alfie1234

VIP Member
The boys “garden” looks like a playgroup set up, there’s nothing organic or playful about it, just items/activities plonked in the space. She probably blows a whistle every five minutes for them to move onto the next activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Annoys me cos you know if her camera wasn't rolling she'd be all Ronnie NO you're NOT doing my hair, omgggg I'm getting ready JAYYYYMEEEEEEE get the boyschhh away from meee

Fake as her hair, tits, face, arse. Fake
---
Oh and all the sheep comments talking about Ronnie's talking... HE'S BEEN TALKING FINE FOR AGESSSS

• Sad
Reactions: 59

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
137k “likes” after two hours. OF COURSE she has kept the count on for posts like this and now it’s obvious why she posts about the autism stuff. Her cleaning grid posts never get this sort of interaction these days.
She’s a user. Imagine using your own kids. She’s hideous.

• Angry
Reactions: 58

Byefelicia!

Why is she acting surprised about the truck when I swear I saw that truck on her stories a few weeks back. Think it was when she opened the suitcase? I remember wondering whether HB would allow her to do that without permission. Lies lies lies.

Also, the caption on her post is a blatant dig at the other influences like SS and Greedy, making out the reason she hasn't got a tv show or jewelry range or tons of other work is because she wanted to be different and not follow them. She has topped them all with half her surname on ONE lorry ffs!!! 😂😂 pull the other one slop!!

edited to add the photo. Posted 5th march I believe. So why so shocked slop?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Because it’s utterly tedious to keep reading about someone when it isn’t her thread and she’s as big an arsehole as Hinch, most of the time it’s just made up in peoples heads because they like to think she’s sat there working out ways to best Hinch. She isn’t, she’s just better at the job of being an influencer than Hinch and isn’t as lazy. She’s still a shit parent, still exploits her children and still fleeces the public for money, but great, let’s keep talking about her like she’s some kind of saint.
People are very clear on here that they don't like SSS but... not sure anyone is calling her a saint?

She is as bad as Hinch, if not worse at times but much better at playing the game. It's all relevant what is being shared with regards to SSS, the pattern being SSS shows a story where she is successful, out with friends, her range etc etc and Hinch immediately responds with some sort of quote/passive agreessiveness... all very linked to each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MrsD33

VIP Member
You have hit the nail on the head. It's all about the money and attention for her. I just feel sorry for her children as she should be protecting them but instead detailing every aspect of their lives to millions. She should be ashamed. If she was genuine about poor Ron she could have been an ambassador for Kawasaki and Autism as I'm sure it would've been appreciated due to her so-called huge following. But she sits on her bony arse doing absolutely nothing all day, every day and moans about how life is hard for her. Her family who milk off her should be ashamed too.
Come on, credit where it’s due. She has done LOADS for Kawasaki Disease AND Autism Awareness you nusty troll!

She bought 2 hoodies and even wore them ONCE.

What more do you want from her 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Char4649

VIP Member
These passive aggressive quotes she posts..
What content would you put them under?

Home?
Cleaning?
Beauty?

Or is it something you'd post on Bebo at the age of 15 when everyone asks 'r u OK hun, inbox me xoxo'

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I think she’s forgotten all her lies yet again…. She called him naughty on more than one occasion and during interviews. She would take him to the most noisiest of places and then complain about his meltdowns. Ronnie was the one who would ruin their dinners out in restaurants -she would come home and talk about it - HER, not anybody else!!!! I guess if we go through thread 500 we will see all the evidence that will weaken her autism statement that she’s posted today. She makes me sick. The way she continues to exploit that poor boy. Her lies are out of control. I really don’t know how she sleeps at night.

editing to add screenshots in case she decides to change her recollection of events
How has she learnt about autism? She has learnt how to be a degrading ableist but I am not sure she has developed her parenting in any way - routine? Structure? Language development? Visual support? Use of sign or makaton? Keeping him off her work page? She’s exploited him more since the diagnosis rather than protect him.

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
The ‘I love you’ video is so poorly acted - she’s acting like he’s spoken for the first time. It is so cringeworthy I almost turn inside out with second hand embarrassment.

2K signatures today via the link - great influencing by the ‘almost’ 5 million followers Influencer
5 million followers & not even 300k likes on such an important post. Cracks me up when she says ‘there’s 5 million of you’ …where Sophie? Where are they?
2CBC0A47-684D-4440-B311-5DB398F090D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55