Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…… what really happened at Not-A-Farm with the Easter Bunny 🤭

IMG_1066.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Chatty Member
Are we ready to play Easter with the Hinches bingo?

I’ve got a couple of ad predictions based on recent follows.
1) phonics cards with Easter clues on (gifted but not declared).
2) she’s gone or is going to the farm pig cafe for food. No roast dinner round the dining table for the hinches.
Placing my bingo counter down gently that there will be a montage of the boyscccchhh running around manically picking up chocolate with no idea what they’re supposed to be doing whilst Soph guffaws and snorts behind her phone screen, in the back ground, that annoying Peter rabbit music will be playing. Camels. Henry. Rinse and fucking repeat. In all seriousness though, my bingo is the Peter rabbit music over the top of whatever shit she decides to post.

Happy Easter nusties. I’m off to serve 250 cover lunch for 10 hours. There’s nowhere I’d rather be 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Loulouj

Abit Bush to the party as I have been looking after Baby J as Mr J was back to work today at his not tend job.

I’m going off on one after seeing todays content

As someone who has worked in education and with children and young adults mostly with SEN for over 10 years what I have witnessed today has angered me greatly.

I already know far too much about Ronnie and I’m not here to start the debate of whether or not he has autism. But I always remember at the very start of my career and Educational Psychologist telling me that some private Educational Pyschologists will give you whatever diagnosis you want for the right price. I would not be surprised if this is something Hinch has done. It’s quite possible that Ronnie has autistic traits but not enough for a full diagnosis. I’m only judging on the clips we see online.

I would also be interested to see how different Ronnie would be if he had, had parents that actually cared about him and helped him to develop. I’m a big advocate for how a child’s upbringing influences their development.

She’s moaning about the EHCP process because it is not easy! There are many parents out there with children a lot worse than Ronnie who have spent years fighting for an EHCP. It is a long process and not something you can throw money at and buy. If she really cared about him and his education, she would have done her research on which schools in her area are best for supporting SEN children. Just because it’s a private school does not mean it will meet his needs. But of course she needs to be able to say her boys are privately educated.

I have a narcissistic mother and she shares many qualities with Hinch. Growing up I was labelled the naughty child who ruined family days out and holidays etc. I do have undiagnosed ADHD and do display some autistic traits. This wasn’t known when I was a kid so at home I did display challenging behaviour. But rather than getting me help my mum used to tell all her friends about my bad behaviour and it was all my fault. Everything has always been about her. I remember we were going on holiday once and one of her friends threatened me that I better not ruin the holiday for my mum as it was her holiday. It took me years and a lot of therapy to get past all of this as it has massively affected my self esteem and mental health
When I see her posts about how Ronnie is the naughty one or he has ruined days out etc it breaks my heart. He is an innocent child, being put in situations that stress him out and that is not his fault. I really hope someone steps in and gets him the help he needs and deserves.

If she truly cared about Ronnie as she says she does she would take him off Instagram and stop wheeling him out for content. But as I know from my own experience this will never happen, she needs him for her narrative.

Anyway rant over, Soph is a cunt

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Of all the things to re-post, why would they both choose the most awkward and prompted "I love you" interaction I've ever seen?
The fact she tries so hard to squeeze a tear out and attempts to look 'overwhelmed' is embarrassing

• Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
If she had received a message from a lady saying he had autism she would have sent the sheep after them and had it in newspapers about people being nasty about her child I remember she done it on one occasion about someone saying about Ron's head or something of that nature. She's a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 54

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
1. Why is she decorating for Easter at the end of Easter Sunday

2. I see she is overcompensating for being a shit mum by throwing money at the problem. No child needs a visit from a person dressed in a bunny suit... but all children need to be able to enjoy childhood without being plastered all over the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

xxDimplesxx

Sorry I just don’t get all this Easter hype. In my day you got one egg after church on Easter Sunday and a nice roast dinner maybe with family and that was it! Yes I’m old!! I’m not religious at all but I think all this Easter stuff has gone way too far. Far too much money being spent on tat that has no relevance to the religious festival. Not even sure a lot of people know why we celebrate it. Some of the things they say and do makes me know they don’t. I bet if you asked their school aged children they would know more than they do! Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Byefelicia!

I sat last night and did a email to every newspaper I know. My first question was why they seem to protect influencers like hinch. Why they don’t expose filters being used on beauty product advertisements. Why they don’t highlight fraud. Why they allow this kind of behaviour in today’s society. I don’t expect to see a reply but I wanted the proof I had sent it. If anything ever does change and she is held accountable then so can these newspapers for allowing it after they were told. I sent them plenty of evidence too!! Side by sides etc.

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
How about CuntyMcCuntface?

Her fist pumping like a 9 year old who heard his parents say they’re ordering pizza for dinner 😬😩

I’m in the palliative cringe care unit if anyone needs me 🚑

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“Some days I feel so alone”
Oh fuck off Hinch, you’ve got your entire fucking family hanging round like a bad smell 24/7 you’re never alone!

Reactions: 52

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
So remind me again why she thought dragging him out to that ridiculous book signing was such a good idea? God she makes me sick the way she uses that boy for clicks 😠

• Sad

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Oh FFS, there's basically nothing wrong with the kid. I know loads of people with autistic children and Ronnie is clearly at the milder end of the spectrum. IF (and it's a big if) she herself is autistic then she managed to get into her thirties without even realising so it can't have had too much of a detrimental effect on her life. She still went to a main stream school, had friends, had relationships, held down jobs, got married, bought a house, went on holiday, why is she making out that Ron's diagnosis is life threatening?

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
If Lonnie was so, so tired and needed a nap, just put him down for one?
What she means is, he was doing her head in and wouldn't play along with her filming schedule so No-Knob's had to remove him from the house.

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Can you imagine at the depot , all the staff

‘ I’m not driving the hinch truck ‘

‘ you can fuck right off, I’m not having that on my truck ‘

‘ ok, if you pay me double and I only work nights - in fact make that, treble’

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
People are very clear on here that they don't like SSS but... not sure anyone is calling her a saint?

She is as bad as Hinch, if not worse at times but much better at playing the game. It's all relevant what is being shared with regards to SSS, the pattern being SSS shows a story where she is successful, out with friends, her range etc etc and Hinch immediately responds with some sort of quote/passive agreessiveness... all very linked to each other.
Exactly. All the there's nowhere else I'd rather be ALWAYS coincide with Solomon out somewhere where Hinch would love to be famous enough to be. Its no coincidence it happens every time. All the times Hinch does a shit craft or cooking and Solomon comes along a few hours later with a much better craft or bake. No one thinks Solomon is a Saint, she's just as bad as Hinch, but her trolling is fun to watch!

• Heart

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Shes given me 2nd hand embarrassment over the years but THAT is something else 🤣🤣🤣

1. It's home bargins not harrods
2. You made staff wait outside for 2 hours while you were in there your not a celebrity.
3. Why the hell are you wearing slippers you chav
4. Vacay vibes smells rotten pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Not you per se, sorry if it felt personal, it’s just so many repetitive posts over and over again over the last week or so. I don’t go to the Stacey thread and talk about Hinch so why do people keep doing it here?
I think there is no need to mention Hinch on SSS thread because she is irrelevant to Stacy's behaviour. Sofa however, is beyong livid and passive aggressive towards anyone she once deemed inferior, who now is extremely and inexplicably more successful than her both financially and in popularity with the public.

It is relevant i'm afraid, to constantly bring up Stacey on this thread because Hinch has tried to use their friendship for her own gain but it backfired. Also because SSS has the circle, the money and the fame Sofie would kill for. We love to see her struggle in the bed she has made for herself.

I agree that Solomon has no interest in Hinch and therefore she doesn't deliberately 'troll' her - although she has thrown a few captions here and there directly aimed at her - Hinch's followers are 53% Stacey's - so when it comes to gaining a purchase of makeup from the sheep, Stacey makes sure they buy her gear by contrasting her records without filters.

In the same way we will praise and quote Lydia the so called posh grifter who we all recognise to be a massive cunt, in tweed. There is always a context, we are all on the same boat x

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I think you guys have said it all - I was kind of prepared that she would make Autism Day about her and that she would milk Ronald until the cows come home, but I didn't anticipate how raging it would still make me feel...

She is rewriting history before our eyes, and doing her best to capitalise on the subject as much as possible. I actually don't give a fuck about her kid - he's a child nonetheless so I hope that at some point in his orchestrated life that some sort of authority will come along and protect his rights to privacy.

I do, however, care about the countless parents and children with a fraction of her means (not just money: time, support, space..) who try and juggle the almost impossible on a daily basis and who fight with SEN at school where the children's needs are indeed unmet. Im not suggesting her real followers all have SEN children but by default, I suspect a large proportion of them do/will. She is projecting her own shame on others and setting standards which are impossible to achieve when her child is NOT severly autistic at all - I don't know them personally but of all their interaction I witnessed online since his birth, I can confidently affirm that she has been nothing but detrimental to his development, from verbal to non-verbal to his diet, his screen time, and the environment she set up for him.

She just cannot stop lying. She needs to fuck off off our screens and using her as some sort of case study by the press has to stop. I still believe we have the power to make it stop.

I know it is a completely different case but I watched a few stories last week about the American Youtuber Ruby Franke who abused her 6 children in unimaginable ways for years although she had been reported by viewers to the authorities since 2020. The Hinches need investigating.

She hates that kid. He's not part of her plan. When her content and popularity dried out, she solely used him as a form of empathy towards HER. I am repulsed by her, and that chav without a purpose who lives in her house.

She will be back on the ads stories tomorrow, don't worry. This was just to build engagement.

• Heart