Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I know people get pissy when SSS is mentioned on this thread but come on! Shots fired from SSS last night it has to be mentioned.

Their friendship is like that of two snarky 14 year olds. SSS last night saying she was out with “best friends” and using a clip with the song Hinch used for her Memoir “This is me”. So spiteful but if she was called out over it she could cover it up and say it’s paranoia.

Then Hinch rolls out a quote about choosing friends wisely. She can’t help herself. Subtle as a brick 🤦🏻‍♀️

It HAS to be about the homeware range. Has to be.
I can see why Stacey ditched her. It must be absolutely exhausting being friends with Hinch. She’s bitchy, jealous and demanding. She throws a fit whenever Stacey does anything independent from her. Also from a business perspective Hinch’s career is going down the pan and SSS has wisely chosen to distance herself 😂 it’s brutal but I don’t blame her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Louanne

VIP Member
Asda mag 😂😂😂 doesn't tend to eat eggs now guysssss
Wonder what her goals are. She can't wait to go for walks LOL
Doesn't eat eggs, but the answer above is that if she was a dessert she'd be jam roly-poly, even better with CUSTARD! What the fuck do you think that's made with you absolutely thick cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

12inchthinbase

Abit Bush to the party as I have been looking after Baby J as Mr J was back to work today at his not tend job.

I’m going off on one after seeing todays content

As someone who has worked in education and with children and young adults mostly with SEN for over 10 years what I have witnessed today has angered me greatly.

I already know far too much about Ronnie and I’m not here to start the debate of whether or not he has autism. But I always remember at the very start of my career and Educational Psychologist telling me that some private Educational Pyschologists will give you whatever diagnosis you want for the right price. I would not be surprised if this is something Hinch has done. It’s quite possible that Ronnie has autistic traits but not enough for a full diagnosis. I’m only judging on the clips we see online.

I would also be interested to see how different Ronnie would be if he had, had parents that actually cared about him and helped him to develop. I’m a big advocate for how a child’s upbringing influences their development.

She’s moaning about the EHCP process because it is not easy! There are many parents out there with children a lot worse than Ronnie who have spent years fighting for an EHCP. It is a long process and not something you can throw money at and buy. If she really cared about him and his education, she would have done her research on which schools in her area are best for supporting SEN children. Just because it’s a private school does not mean it will meet his needs. But of course she needs to be able to say her boys are privately educated.

I have a narcissistic mother and she shares many qualities with Hinch. Growing up I was labelled the naughty child who ruined family days out and holidays etc. I do have undiagnosed ADHD and do display some autistic traits. This wasn’t known when I was a kid so at home I did display challenging behaviour. But rather than getting me help my mum used to tell all her friends about my bad behaviour and it was all my fault. Everything has always been about her. I remember we were going on holiday once and one of her friends threatened me that I better not ruin the holiday for my mum as it was her holiday. It took me years and a lot of therapy to get past all of this as it has massively affected my self esteem and mental health
When I see her posts about how Ronnie is the naughty one or he has ruined days out etc it breaks my heart. He is an innocent child, being put in situations that stress him out and that is not his fault. I really hope someone steps in and gets him the help he needs and deserves.

If she truly cared about Ronnie as she says she does she would take him off Instagram and stop wheeling him out for content. But as I know from my own experience this will never happen, she needs him for her narrative.

Anyway rant over, Soph is a cunt
I'm so sorry you experienced this, I wish I could give you a big hug! And I hope you see your worth now as an adult.

Myself and my sister also grew up undiagnosed, with a narc Hinch type mother, sis was the 'naughty' one and was blamed for everything until she was kicked out at 16 but she convinced me (and everyone else) that I was allergic to pretty much everything.. so I barely ate anything. Years of seeing a dietician and having various eating disorders (she used to fat shame people constantly so I truly thought being 'fat' was a terrible thing), she even inflicted the beige diet on me! I remember hitting my 4 stone mark at 10 years old and not knowing why I was like this, I trusted my mum and never questioned anything.

Anyway, as an adult I've realised it was all bullshit. All of it. I'm not allergic to anything and I actually enjoy 99% of any food, I just wasn't introduced to anything new or given a chance to try things. I absolutely fucking hate my mother for what she did, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. She did a LOT of damage to me and my siblings, just as Hinch is doing to those boys. So when I say those boys will despise her one day I mean it, because I've experienced it first hand, just like you have.

She is a very manic, unstable mother because she's repeating the cycle of helmet head and how she was brought up instead of putting a stop to the narcissism and doing the right thing for her children. I cannot express enough just how much of a cunt she is for what she's doing!

Thanks for coming to my ted talk x

• Heart
Reactions: 49

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to talk about the EHCP process because she knows nothing about it. She can’t articulate her frustrations/experience. She definitely won’t be the one dealing with any paperwork. Jamie will be. She won’t even know what EHCP stands for. Her stating she’s got nothing positive to say just echoes what she sees online. She doesn’t actually understand any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Isn't it funny how when people are critical in their messages or replies to her, the reply is "you only see a few seconds of my day, you know nothing" but yet when a stranger suggests he might have autism she's all ears?

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
How can she say she feels alone when there are so so many helpful things out there. Try having an autistic kid 20 years ago before Facebook groups and websites, before people really knew about it and before you could use your diagnosis to brag!!!!! Grrrrrrrr 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart
Comment from liar liar Stacey Solomon ‘Love you Ron…incredible mum Soph’ 😂 🤥 yet you never see him or get together for days out…. And this is why these instahuns words are so fake and meaningless. Words mean nothing -actions mean everything. These people are just reacting to a person they interact with online and not like real friends who meet up and chat regularly. It’s all so fake. Mrs Hinch makes everything about her. Her son is fine. He’s talking, walking, playing, interacting, doing his homework and is attending a PRIVATE SCHOOL. He’s able to travel, go on holidays etc. It’s the parents that are the problem here - always has been. They are fame hungry and crave recognition all the time. They lust after money and are greedy accepting free stuff like mattresses and bedding for their dog instead of donating to a charity. They only raise awareness of things if it benefits THEM. Sophie will be so happy today -the focus will be on her, just like Kawasaki disease. Anyone new lurking here really need to read the wiki and thread 500 to see how she has EXPLOITED Ronnie over the years and how she has publicly shamed him and his supposed naughtiness 😡 She’s the opposite to how a mother should nurture and protect her children.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
If she KNEW he was autistic from 15 months then why the fuck has she continued to sell his privacy and childhood to the highest bidder on the Internet. She should have protected him but she just saw the pound signs because she is a horrid, unfit to be a mother, narccistic arsehole. She has really pissed me off today. Hinch we know you read here, go get a real job and take your children off the Internet.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Just a quick recap of the most recent “There’s nowhere else I’d rather be” Hinch posts :
5/9/23 - Stacey was at the NTAs with her sister
27/11/23 - Stacey was at the Beauty Awards with the Rehab Hair girls and they won.
14/2/24 - Stacey and Joe went out for Valentines Day with Stacey’s sister and her husband. Soph and Jamie (short for James) weren’t invited.
26/3/24 - Stacey was at the Royal Television Awards winning an award for SYLO. (Hinch was in one episode for 10 minutes, looked, sounded and behaved ridiculous and never got invited back.)
Coincidence ?? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

shann.x

I ran to tattle after watching those videos with Ron and Len! Why is she acting like someone who's never been near a child in their life? Her mannerisms are so off!

Reactions: 47

AllieBee

VIP Member
So she chucks away 5 things and buys at least 12 more pieces of home bargains shite. That makes no sense at all.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s clearly gone begging to home bargains after she’s failed to launch her home range off her own back. I’d hazard a guess that they weren’t her first choice but that’s the best she can do.

OTT Excitement about it all makes her look like an egotistical twat. End of.

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Remember she used to march that boy up and down the hallway feeding Henry to the two man team song day after day I'm sure that wasn't good for him. He was like a bloody robot instead of playing educational games with him. She's never encouraged him and always done things to her tune perhaps if she'd kept him off the gram he might have developed in a different manner always had a phone stuck in his face since the day he was born

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for the business. She reckons she’s had 1500 orders and the empty eggs themselves were £27. That’s over 40k undeclared to the taxman and she’s done nothing but bad mouth people, turn comments off, not answer people and swear at them. There’s also been way more than 6 people that haven’t had their orders turn up and she’s ignored every single one of them