Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
My babies go private school two of which have autism and adhd they have ehcps and both have full time end to end 1-1s funded by the council as no other school could meet need. Hence us putting them
In private (we cover the fees obviously) but they have been amazing with them. Not all private schools. But ours is a tiny little school x

She won't talk about the EHCP process because she simply doesn't have a clue about any of it.

She doesn't have a fucking clue how hard it is for parents fighting for their child's education. She's a disgrace to the community, I don't talk about my eldest on here, I simply don't feel comfortable enough to when I'm here simply to snark, lets just say I'm absolutely ashamed and have currently unfollowed a lovely, well i thought lovely adhd/autism page because they've shared her story. She's lapping it allll up for her own fucking validation. She doesn't give a fuck about her own kid.

Private schools are shocking when it comes to dealing with sen children. She needs to put Ronnie in a better school setting where they can support him better. It's known knowledge that private schools are shocking for their knowledge about it all. So if Ronnie really is struggling, I still have my opinion on that, then she needs to think of him and not her. He doesn't need a private school.

I'm honestly absolutely fucking raging and I need to take a little step back for a minute x love you all trolls , any mummy's, daddy, carers whatever the case may be who is getting affected by her bullshit, look after yourself. Xxxxx

Reactions: 2

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Eh? I literally said they’re like two snarky 14 year olds. Didn’t call her a saint. Didn’t say she’s a good parent. Didn’t say she doesn’t fleece people? I can’t stand her. Just pointed out people get pissy when she’s mentioned on here. Which admittedly is understandable but my point was Hinch fired back with a subtle as a brick dig. Not possible to mention that post without putting it into context. Sorry if I upset you 😔
Not you per se, sorry if it felt personal, it’s just so many repetitive posts over and over again over the last week or so. I don’t go to the Stacey thread and talk about Hinch so why do people keep doing it here?

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Here’s a snippet of todays story where the boys are doing Sofa’s hair. Can anyone else work out what she says here? 🤔

Attachments

• Sick