Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It says something when trollomons 16 year old son is better at being a guest presenter on SYLO than Hinch doesn’t it. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Kimberley82

Who the fuck has a ribbon cutting ceremony for an audience of one (the cameraman)
Such a weird twat that one.

• Haha
I can really empathise with anyone who had grown up with a narc parent. The effects of which can unfortunately last a lifetime.
I'm 52 this month, my Dad is a narc and my Mum encouraged him (enabler). In some ways, she is worse. I lost my shit with them both a few years ago and no longer talk.
They put themselves, their faux friends and all else before me, my brother and 4 grandkids. They still do.
I was shamed for all sorts, told regularly to "take that insolent look off your face", accused of things I hadn't done (before being punished) & told that I was a failure.
You don't ever forget. I spoke to one of my parents now ex-old friends. After I told them a few years ago, they said "we had a feeling".
I have no genuine emotions left and they are 84 (Mum) and 76 (Dad). My grown up daughters know and my teenage nephew and niece have refused to stay with them after they were screamed at as very young kids.
One day, Hinch is going to be a very lonely woman. Narcs induce stress and aggro. I think it hits you just how bad they are the older we become. Xx

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So this was from last week when the poor staff had to fuck off for two hours while she pissed about acting like a complete twat?
---

Yes you can die from that
Yep that's the one.

There was a post on the HB insta say the staff had to wait outside for two hours whilst she was in there.
More than ever now I wish that every filter just disappeared from all methods of taking photos, enhancing etc. She really would turn into a homebody then.....
That's definitely one HB that she won't visit much, the staff are going to be livid.
It was on Facebook.

Screenshot_2024-03-29-14-05-15-27_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
There is no way she had a message from someone saying that Ronnie is autistic. She would've screamed troll and blocked them

Fifah1907

VIP Member
So she ✨ knew ✨ the wee one was autistic by the time she was saying he had ‘invisible speech needs’ then 🙄

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Just like Sopha I have a quote, this one isn’t being pissshy towards SSS, it’s for the hunzz 🤭

He or she though…..
IMG_1040.jpeg

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She’s fucking obsessed with germs. I have tea from a work man who did jobs for her and said she’s a germ freak. THATs why she gets them washing everything. Tries to make it a game cos it’s HER with the issues.
Poor Ron and Len.
Also they’re not “hiding” with a loaf of bread WHEN YOU HAVE BUTTERED IT FOR THEM

FFS

• Wow
  • Haha

bellaboo1983

So she’s admitting that this small piece of astroturfed land is the boys garden 😔 noticed she’s applied the bright filter to it…half expecting to see Ron’s red gloves later 😂

can see the white van and two cars..has she got herself a new white Range Rover??
No, I saw Nonob driving up market hill in a new Volvo 4x4 last week, obviously can't afford the insurance on a range rover anymore!
Also, he didn't look like he'd been on a fitness journey or had his teeth done....obviously was a filter working overtime!

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Call me a nasty troll and slap my clunge but if I had millions of followers and millions in the bank to support my family, I'd be starting a crowdfunding charity to raise money for those suffering with the same condishooon as my child but with a fraction of my means.

Why is she sharing a fucking petition to reform the SEND education when she has no interest in education? I want to start a petition to shut that bitch down and for her to be investigated by social services, the ASA and HMRC!

All she does is purely for content and for compliments towards HER. I do have one compliment for her - she is the biggest cunt I have ever come across in my life, even in novels! She is a gold medalist in selfishness and narcissistic behaviour to the detriment of her own child.

Of course she doesn;t really have millions of followers though, does she. But if she can generate 40k of sales in one week for an illegally trading grifter selling cadbury's chocolate eggs to grey obsessed peasants, surely she can raise enough money to help SEN parents in her fucking borough.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I see she still hasn’t liked or replied to the comment that SSS put on the Autism exploitation post from the other day. She’s so busy pimping her bot-boyz out that she can’t even be bothered to fake the best bubs forever act.
For me that proves there is a rift. It’s always trollomon commenting or liking. She does it on purpose to convey a sense of “well I’ve got no problem with soph; it’s her that’s got the problem” I reckon.
It’s been over a year now since they were involved in one another’s company online.

• Heart
  • Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
The performing kids is to show there is no filter at the same spot she was yesterday - she must have been told to do something about that.

She acts with them like a childless friend who is visiting. All so staged and fake, she doesn't take her eye off the camera.

She is definitely done and over.

• Heart

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
To be fair to party box lady, there is fuck all she can do if Royal Mail don’t deliver. Sending shitty comments to a small business for something they can’t control is a bit of a wankstain thing to do in my opinion.
I don't buy it. She gifted to an influencer, which in itself is greedy, she couldn't cope with the demand, blaming the delivery company is the easy thing to do. She should've just been honest and refunded orders instead of not taking responsibility. It would've been easy to limit orders and then opened up to more when ready. Looking at her profile she's clearly not very business-savvy and she got carried away.

• Heart
It looks like the outdoor play space at a pub. The animals are more free range than the kids. She’s got it all backwards.

I hope she received a heap of message saying they found it depressing, but it’s not like it would change her mind anyway. Can’t wait until she somehow blames Ronnie being acoustic for this tiny plastic yard.

• Heart
Reactions: 41