Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelly112330

Notice how it’s always HER that notices everything first.

Always HER that fights for a diagnosis.

Always HER that did all the research.

Always HER that’s up with the kids/has to sleep with the boys.

Always HER that is screaming into blankets/no sleep.

EVERYTHING is always HER never Jamie or WE.

That’s the biggest tell for me that’s she lying
it’s because she has the biggest god complex.
Narcissistic behaviour at its finest.
Her latest post is beyond disgusting but at this point I wouldn’t expect anything less from her
Yet again she has exploited that poor child, invaded his privacy and for what? The £24,000 or so she gets paid to post on her grid.
The only thing she’s not lied about in that statement is her admittance of selfishness and that’s not just in her ‘little understanding’ of autism. She’s a selfish prick full stop. She’s not advocating autism, she’s selling that poor boys right to a decent and private childhood.
She could’ve used herself to promote autism awareness day she got the diagnosis too right? Why use a child that has no say? Because she knows he will generate more engagement for her. What a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_7257.jpeg

Oh my word, I have tummy shiversssssh with anticipation and a fire in my belly 🔥…… whatever will it be? Brad Pitt riding RoyOiOi around the car park 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
The irony of her sitting on the floor to 'get ready' when we all know that house has more seating in it than Wembley Stadium!

Where's your black phone Soph?

• Haha

tattoe_bojangles

Heads up to anyone lurking….that but AD in the Home Bargains story means she was either paid to go, didn’t spend a penny or was given money to spend in home bargains.

Either way, she has not just popped in, she hasn’t spent a penny and is expecting you to shell out on shite you don’t need but will inadvertently line her pockets.

• Heart
  • Angry

katesbess

VIP Member
Instagram ladies and gentlemen. The only place it's ok to basically abuse and exploit your children, semi pimp them out for money
content.
She never said those things. She was making up bullshit. Faking food eating content. Making him run up the fucking greyskull corridor tentimes a week with Brockholes dog.
Cresting unsafe videos for content with said dog, to show how close they were.
Faking his talking and motor skills with his toys.
Faking words.
Faking how he cares for you. And would get ready each day with his check the postman, feed the dog, run to mummy routine.
.Faking videos of him playing.
Making videos of his friendship with rex.
Making videos of his CHOOSING new foods and rhat dam stick up food diary.
Making vids of him comforting, watching his little brother.
Doing passive aggressive posts to every fucker that said he was Abused by her so was emotionally crippled Perhaps different in some areas.
Would comment back on ANYONE that said anything. Continuing then in reaction to lie, and then make a post of him reading fucking Shakespeare and playing the ten flute sonet for the queen's orchestra!
Lies lies lies. The would call him out. Shame him. Embarrass him when he really was becoming not content worthy or pliable.
Fuck off.
We shouldn't no these things. And he is more vulnerable in many ways. So we definitely shouldn't no such details.
And comments o should not be of how much they love YOUR son.
Noone knows him, you or anything that goes on behind the lies of maldon you spout. So please please protect that child your profess to love and take him off your fucking page.

You're not posting for anything other than your own ego. And for others to lick you nipples for clout too. Go and protect your child by not bulldozing over his right to privacy and innocence.

• Heart

influencerbore

VIP Member
The amount of waste this woman adds to the world disgusts me. All of that ‘haul’ will end up in the tip, she’s already got bucket loads of Easter decorations. Which aren’t a fucking thing!!!! We never used to have Easter decorations, bar the occasional egg we’d colour in at school and bring home.
This amount of consumerism makes me sick.

Reactions: 40

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
She only got a message about Ronnie and potential autism when he was 15 months old???

She was never off Tattle and this was posted when he was only 9 months old and it was the first one I came to. There were also comments on Tattle saying people were being blocked on her instagram for referring to autism.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh she’s loving this. Her ‘fame’ is seriously on the wane so, bar having another kid, this falls right into her lap. I remember writing ages ago she has a sort of ‘munchausens by proxy’. Not that she makes him ill, but she revels in him having motorbike disease/autism. She wanted this. Look at what’s happened, column inches in the papers, other insta c*nts sharing her story. She’s basking in the glory. Look at meeeee, pity poor meeeee. Like my posts. Fuck poor Ronnies privacy/medical confidentiality. Have all her sheeple followers forgotten she’s called that boy naughty, loud, annoying, restless, he spoilt her meal out, can’t behave etc. Lied about him talking cos it didn’t fit her aesthetic? Oh she’s going to milk this for years now. Anytime she’s being forgotten about-out will come another autism story. I’m fucking fuming. That poor lad. Her and her enablers need to piss right out to sea

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Um why was she so surprised by Ronnie saying his own name? He's said it before so why react as though he was saying it for the first time. Weird attention seeking idiot.
Because the silly cunt still thinks he can't talk when he can and has been for ages. His sentences may not be completely put together, but he can talk, he can talk very quickly from what we see, it just isn't as clear as a child his age. But he can talk. I can understand him perfectly.
She still thinks he can't talk and is mute, and she's holding onto it for content and sympathy instead of accepting her once delayed child, is indeed progressing nicely.

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
They can't walk out of the property safely,there's no pavements or foot paths on the rat-run.Plenty of lovely walks near by but you have to drive a bit to access them.
I couldn’t imagine having a home in the “countryside” but living like this. We live in a small countryside village and the moment you step out of our front door, it doesn’t matter if you go left, right, ahead… it’s safe with beautiful walks. I don’t make a point of posting on my social media that there are fields with horses and endless rolling fields behind my property like Sopha does… but I think it’s absolutely hilarious she makes out she’s got a big home in the middle of nowhere… when in fact it’s on an awful bend on a road which I believe is a national speed limit (I may be wrong on that). I wouldn’t dream of choosing a house if I had small children and a dog, where I had to get us all in the car to safely walk our dog somewhere! But then again I would actually walk our dog and not just have Jamie exercise him around a tiny field after dropping the kids off at Freda Yahoo’s crèche… or think my dog running around (or should I say waddling from side to side) a garden with some camels is good enough for him! X
---
Also apologies if it’s been said on here already, I haven’t caught up fully. But her vocabulary is shocking. The only words that seemed to have come out of her mouth when the boys found an Easter egg is “good boy”. My little girl is only tiny and not old enough for Easter egg hunts yet, but I could see myself using phrases like “wow! You did well finding that one!”, “even mummy couldn’t see that”, “aren’t you lucky having the Easter bunny leave you so many eggs”, “well done for using your looking eyes” etc. She is so thick!!!! X

Last edited:
The way they say bye to the camera is really unnerving. They are so innocent and have no idea how they are being exploited by the one person who should be protecting them. All the content over Easter has been so dull from all of them SSS included. Surely the influencer era must be ending soon. Can't come soon enough for the poor kids being exploited to make their parents a quick buck.

• Sick

LaTela

Chatty Member
Warning!!! Meltdown incoming!
Trollomon has a brand new series starting next Wednesday, renovating houses!

• Haha
  • Heart

influencerbore

VIP Member
So she’s admitting that this small piece of astroturfed land is the boys garden 😔 noticed she’s applied the bright filter to it…half expecting to see Ron’s red gloves later 😂

can see the white van and two cars..has she got herself a new white Range Rover??
Looks like a pub playground. How depressing

• Haha
Reactions: 39