Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going full pelt with this autism.

No obvious praise at the end only her cackle.

Reactions: 20
Ronnie looked really excited to eat the watermelon but making him do that dip clearly put him off. The child clearly enjoys watermelon why not just give him that? And some strawberries. Instead Lennie gets given the watermelon and Ron a plate of chips which he didn't look impressed with. He just looks so sad. As for that patronising well doooooonnne Ronnie, I just wanted to slap her. There was absolutely NO need to film that nonsense and even less to share it on your Business account. bleeping bleep
---
She's going full pelt with this autism.

No obvious praise at the end only her cackle.

For God's sake. How is that helping him. He's just sounding individual letters not learning to put them together to make words which he needs to do to read, and not only that he's got the devil spawn of Freda Harridan screeching in his ear. For the love of God stop sharing this poor boy, his teachers must be absolutely cringing.

Reactions: 40
At least school is helping Ronnie with his reading and a book that is not the Hinch Farm one…. She’s the weak link in his development and growth…..and yes she is absolutely milking the whole autism diagnosis. Shame on her.

Reactions: 34
I don’t believe Ronnie is any fussier than many typical kids his age (and older). I know quite a few who would have thrown that plate of watermelon in her face, Ronnie at least tried it. I know many kids who won’t touch any fruit, let alone veggies. She’s counting her chickens before they hatch with Len, but she’ll never let on if he moves to a beige diet too.

Why on earth would you add a random new dip at the same time? Two “new” foods at once, in large volumes, doesn’t tell me that you’re “trying”, it tells me that you haven’t sought any professional help. We know they don’t cook, he’s probably used to really overly salty ready meals and takeaway, no wonder he doesn’t like anything else.

Reactions: 28
I don't have the receipts but I'm pretty sure that we've seen Ronnie eat watermelon before. He actually looked quite excited when he saw that watermelon originally, it was the sloppy strawberry sauce that he didn't want. Why does she make everything so extra?
He did look excited. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she told him to pretend he doesn’t like it for the video and sympathy I wouldn’t put anything past her at this point! And if he is so bad with food why would you film him she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 24
I think I have said before I can’t comment much here as I find her very triggering (I am autistic and I do not believe she is. I feel autistic mothers have a strong sense of what’s wrong and right and we would never take advantage of our children’s privacy).

I am taking part in a research piece relating to the online exposure of children’s private medical/neurodivergence by their parents who have content creator/public figure status.

As this culture of parents using their children in such an appealing way is quite new, I.e we have no children to have yet reached adult age to ask about their feelings. This research is exploring adults who are neurodivergent opinion on the rise of cashing in on their child’s private life when their is clearly no capacity from the from the children - it will explore how this might play out in the human rights act and explore how us as adults would have felt if our own parents did this to us.

I am not the researcher but taking part as an autistic woman. I cannot say much else but just thought I would share some positive news that these people are being held accountable though it may be a slow process.

As I said I don’t check this thread much but would if anyone is happy to tag me on things she does that are particularly problematic I will make the mental space to come and read. I have had enough of these people exploiting children.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh she's back to laughing at everything he does again? 🙄
What has his reading, (or anything to do with him for that matter) got to do with her 'cleaning/home/fake farm business account? I feel so sorry for him, she wheels him out like a bloody circus show for randoms on Internet to gawp at. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 26
Just why for fucks sake. Yeh I can understand being proud of him for the reading and sounds. But there's no need for her to do such an over exaggerated reaction like that. No need at all. Honestly she angers me so much.

Reactions: 15
Just why for fucks sake. Yeh I can understand being proud of him for the reading and sounds. But there's no need for her to do such an over exaggerated reaction like that. No need at all. Honestly she angers me so much.

Not to mention the gross breach of that poor little boys privacy. It's beyond disgusting. I actually dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t like Ron having fun. He’s got to fit the stereotypical portrayal of autism that she has in her head.

Pretty sure that being the big celeb she is, Maldon council would be her first port of call
I actually think he hates birthday parties or large gatherings, ages ago on Makeup kidszzzz chavtastic birthday party for one of her kids, Ronnie was in her stories in the background, completely detached from the celebrations, but of course back then Hunched was running with the narrative that Ronnie speaks perfectly well, all kids are different and will get to his milestones in his own time narrative. That was until it became so obvious to anyone that he was showing traits consistent with ASD and more importantly she could monetize, create content and engagement by selling his privacy. Utter cunty vibe
---
Dearest Tattle trollz just an FYI, this not about Ronnie and the recycle lorry swinging by for a partyzzzz at the compound, her post is a shout out to any wanking small buszinessssszzzz stupid enough to send free tit to her. #onthebeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Quite the detective! Indeed that looks like a crisp pringles.

As for her strawberry & vanilla yoghurt vom fest, im not autistic but I wouldn't go near it either.
But without it she wouldn’t be able to say ‘For those asking, the blender is from…’ Here’s the link guysssss…. Totally missing the point that the blended dip was not a hit with that poor child

Reactions: 16
Her claws are everywhere and why so extra in the preparation.

Latest...

So what is Hunched the boyzzzzzzzz lurvessssss them or now Lenor does lurvessssss them, Ronnie is all about the beige, bless his little heart. duck her, what an abelist.
P.s he was clearly going to eat the watermelon and did not appear at all unfamiliar or hesitant to eat it. But nahhhhhhh, BeigeMumazzzzzMcCunty needs content, innit

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's mixed so many textures, tastes and (holding) texture there!
No reputable or good organisation would eve film the children like this.
It's NOT spreading awareness. You can do that with posts, words,info graphics.
You would NEVER film the person struggling. And put it out to a random stranger audience. No no no.ita disgusting. She's disgusting.
And I'm disappointed to evry single bleeping one of her audience who gives this shitnipple a time of day.
I could never begin to imagine the trauma we would have if we tried to film a new taste moment. And if they were too young to know what we were doing,found put later they would never ever trust or talk to us again. And rightly so.
I cant bare to see what she's doing to him.
His learning and autism journey should be his alone. And it's vital these possible fraught moments are handled right.
Also the increased risk of people on the spectrum and eating disorders. Filming his struggles or foods issues is gross.
This floor show is not helping him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why not just take him to the bleeping tip of she really thinks that would be such a treat for the poor little sod?! What does she expect; the workers to put the friggin bunting out and do some sort of song and dance routine for Maldons wannabe shlebrity?!
yes thats exactly what she expects! the tips free to go to they could be taking him every day

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep setting Ronnie up to fail and filming it? She admits an issue with food then puts weird mixes of tastes and textures in front of him she already knows are going to be an issue. Reminds me of her complaining Ronnie was trying to put Lonnie’s shoes on then getting upset when they didn’t fit his feet. She buys them identical shoes, how is Ron supposed to tell what is his at a glance? Again, sets him up to fail 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Why does she keep setting Ronnie up to fail and filming it? She admits an issue with food then puts weird mixes of tastes and textures in front of him she already knows are going to be an issue. Reminds me of her complaining Ronnie was trying to put Lonnie’s shoes on then getting upset when they didn’t fit his feet. She buys them identical shoes, how is Ron supposed to tell what is his at a glance? Again, sets him up to fail 🙄
it’s so awful. She’s been at it his whole life, making him push that bloody dog food container into the kitchen then he couldn’t quite scoop it in yet, and more screeching guuuud boiiiii and staging that he’d thrown lentils on the floor etc and was so ‘naughty.’

Really hope he gets wise to this soon and refuses to ‘perform’, unfortunately the phone being shoved in the boiissccchhh faces is a way of life for them 🙄

What’s the future of all this using them for content…making them dress the same and pose as teenagers ffs!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.