Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swiper

Hi I’ve been lurking on here but you people have actually opened my eyes BIG TIME.
Im ashamed to admit this but I was a sheep and a big sheep if I’m honest but reading what you all have put has really made me realise how manipulative she really is !! And how I was so sucked in !!

I suffer from depression,bipolar and acute anxiety and I started following her when I was a my lowest and soon I was buying all her cleaning products, clothes,homeware OMG the list goes on…

When I moved into my house I painted the living room and kitchen grey 🙈 but luckily being on a tight budget I haven’t done anything else (thank goodness)

I have got a 22yr old son who has ASD,O.D.D and ADHD and yes he had a limited diet but I always tried to introduce “new food “ sometimes it worked and sometimes it was an epic fail but I never made a big song and dance on social media like “she” does !! Looking back it was most likely family I told.
Now days he eats everything!!
My ex husband and I did take him and sister abroad x2 but it was a nightmare so never did it again !!

With “her” saying that she suffers from “anxiety “ is utter rubbish (being polite as I’m new) my anxiety is extremely high right now to the point that I’ve not actually left my house I’m a month for anxiety attacks !!
Im in a such a shocking place right now where I’ve had to actually stop working, mental health issues is with you all the time and doesn’t come and go as “she” portraits. HONESTLY SHE NEEDS TO LIVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW !!

All I can say is a massive THANK YOU for opening my eyes and showing me my faults in actually lining her pockets while I’m struggling !! But no more !!

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Hinch 2023:
I can't wait to hear Ron's little voice. It would mean the world to me

Hinch 2024:
Can you shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ve just been amusing myself looking at the hunzzz tagged “Vacunty Vibesssh”™️ pics 🤭

1) The standard dissshplay in a barrrrssskittt
IMG_0857.jpeg

2) Dissshplay amongst petalsssh with a ssshliced orange 🍊
IMG_0847.jpeg

3) Add a sshunhat and some flowersssh - with some ssscattered in-wasssh ssschent boosssterssh
IMG_0845.jpeg

4) Dissshplay them inside your wassshing machine 🤪
IMG_0849.jpeg

5) Doesssn’t the in-wasssh ssschent boossster look lovely dissshplayed in a jar 🤭
IMG_0854.png

6) Forget dissshplaying indoorsssh, take them down to a beach 🙄
IMG_0856.png

7) The beach one above was nearly my besssht of the worssst…. But this one WINS! Poor Buddha, blesssh’em 😂
IMG_0855.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I've been AWOL for a few days and haven't caught up yet but thought you'd all be amused to know that, earlier on today, I most definitely drove past Jaym driving in the opposite direction with a fag hanging out his mouth.

Not noteworthy tea but she's so dull it's all I have to offer 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Faanks to nusty @influbored for our winning thread title! 🥳

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-689-shell-do-anything-for-cash-even-having-gash-rash.44324/

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark Thread Suggestion*

Tuesday
Queen of tatt posted a "woe is me, me & I, Q&A" 🙄 💤
Burner phones swiftly in action 👀 👃
Slotha "addressed":
*Without saying it, as such, how her going it alone "Home Range" has predictably flopped! 🤭
*Are you going to have another baby?
*Coping with her very tend ANxIeTY
*Advice on building an IG account & STILL claiming she has no idea how hers got so big!! (BOT BUYING LIAR!)
*Beige diet/chip 🍟 Mummaz 🤪 🍟
*Are you getting more animawls? 🐔
The baby doll sheep fell through, as she didn't meet the land size requirements, or experience, & the breeder said NO!
*Doing what it takes to keep the life to which she & all her family are accustomed, no matter what!
Looks like Inch is happy dossing in his chav attire being unemployed for 5+ years!
*How she is going to milk Ronald's (& her 🤔) acoustic journey and carry on splashing all her children's private information & lives all over IG for everyone to see. 💰 💰 💰
Swiftly followed by an #AD for her new chemical scent.
"Be your authentic self!" - said the lying narcassist, who buys tens of thousands of bots and filters her face to look nothing like her true self! 🙄

Tuesday
Sloatha launched her new Shhpring/Summaah Schhent guyyyysssh ...
VACAY VIBEZZ 😵💫 ✈
"SEA-PRESSHH & ORANGE BLOSSOM" *See (slow mo) video 🤣
Yep! That's how she pronounced Cypress (Tree), coz it shhmells of holidayz innitt! She was "BUZZIN', CAN'T COPE, CAN'T DEAL, STOP ITT!" 🙉 Tend squealing at the ghastly orange suitcase filled with chemicals, and there's more to come. She piled in her "dream team" of environmentally unfriendly, animal tested products to do a 20 min wossschh load. Many comments reflected negatively on this, whilst others filmed themselves in Home Bargs buying the stuff 🤢
The "Ad Cupboard" under the utility sink was re-shhhtocked with all the new crap. 🐟 🌎 ⚠

Wednesday
World Book Day 📚
The plastic 'Farmer' dressed the identikit twins as themselves from their very own 'masterpiece, WeLcOmE HoMe To HuNcH FaRm [] 💩
Wearing identical dungarees, clutching toy animals & HER damn book, using her boiiscchh as a marketing tool!
Not like Ronald & Leonard get a choice is it? 😔
Sending her kids to school as a walking advertisement, because Sophie Rose is a narcissistic control freak.
A couple of hours later, she posted an AD/Link to the newly released paperback version of their boring book. 💰
Changed her grim wossschhing machine fiwltaah & piled the products into her machine, just to do a few blankets from her MaRcH cHaLlEnGe. Completely unnecessary. Her Mummaz was there, as always 😴

Evening Roller Rant Q&A wiv JayM, all questions made up by themselves! Made to look random, but definitely pre-prepared with jimmydickless reading out the questions!
*She laaves Beyoncé & "froze like a freak of natchaa!"
*Everyfiink has changed since becoming a Mum, her body, skin, moods (to be honnnesssht!),lack of sleep blah blah... 🥱
*She finds common sense (which Jaymeee doesn't have) & a "good back" attractive in a man.
She doesn't like a Willy! Well Sloapha, you didn’t really get one with Jaymeee did you! 🤏🏻
Very unprofessional discussing penis thoughts on a business account!

Friday
International Women's day:
Inch posted & gushed over his filtered "amazing wife" 🤪 After all, he depends on her for gambling pocket money!
Cleaned one of her barrfrms 🥱 (pre-record) .. as she was having her 24inch wiggy weave maintenance top up at the salon - for the ever practical tend cuntry farming gewrl.
She spoke to Lenor about "poo poo" as the shit obcesshun continues...
9.45pm, Hinch finally acknowledges IWD, with a picture of herself & her aggresive, chavvy, foul mouthed hag of a Mummaz! (The packet cheese sauce & Aunt Bessie's connoisseur) The woman she looks up to ... or is it down? 🦒 🤭
GET WELL FREDA 🪖 HELMET HEAD!

Saturday
New Reel (made up of old ones), wiping her "house house" & squirting maximum chemical products 😷 ☠
After the launch of her new "Sea Press" sent 🤭 - she has lost over 4,000 followers over the last 3 days! 👍🏼
Laavely to know the hunnz "will never feel alone," 🎻 whilst "shining their sinks & scrubbing their toilets, coz they are all innit togevver!" 🤣 🧽 🚽

Muvverin' Sunday 💐
Over 3,000 BOTS were bought to celebrate today 😳
A 3 generation clawsshhh montage of Sloapha, Fiddle-me-fingers (horrible woman) and Nanny Rose.
Ron & Lon photo, playing dress up in identical clothes 🙄 "My Mother's Day belongs to You" 🤦‍♀️ eh?

Monday
Sunny in her microclimate on a drizzly morning.
Spice & medicine cupboard sort out 💤
Unemployed JayM in head to toe prison greys wiv white socks 🤢 bringing in fake flowers (from AmazON) to fluff up in the you-til-it-eee room. 🤪
Hennerz sounding particularly unhealthy sleeping, whilst she finds it funny.
The avid collector of fakery purchased over 4,000 BOTS today! The desperation is real to get to 5 million & we nusties are 10 threads off #700.
REMINDER: YOU ARE A PATHETIC, LYING FRAUD!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Wonderwhispers2k19

kid with ARFID (avoidant restrictive food intake disorder) who is also autistic. Last thing I’d be doing is videoing them “trying” a new food. That’s not the advice given to help them “try” new things. Quite the opposite; grazing bowls and gentle subtle encouragement like putting a new food out near their plate, not even on it. Not let’s make a Disney production and pressurise the shit out of them.
Clueless and cruel, sums her up.

Reactions: 62

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Red handed!
Both the bunny Reels Nusties .. and Hinch has ripped this woman off! 🤬 She doesn't follow Hinch back.
1. Hinch rip off
2. Original
Think she got Home body mixed up with a Nobody 😂😜
---
Weren't the fish called flip and flop?! Anyway what adult names fucking fake topiary balls?! Fucking seen it all now. Cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 59

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I do not know, for the life of me, why she would deliberately post a video or her child refusing fruits and then film him eating chips looking miserable AF. This is inexplicably abusive.

If she wanted him to truly try, first of all she would involve him in the making - it's quite safe cutting and why add the wanking strawb & cream to it??! Second of all, put your mother fucking phone down and stop filming him!! This child has no chance in hell. He's like one of her P&G bottles sitting there for show, for sales.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think I have said before I can’t comment much here as I find her very triggering (I am autistic and I do not believe she is. I feel autistic mothers have a strong sense of what’s wrong and right and we would never take advantage of our children’s privacy).

I am taking part in a research piece relating to the online exposure of children’s private medical/neurodivergence by their parents who have content creator/public figure status.

As this culture of parents using their children in such an appealing way is quite new, I.e we have no children to have yet reached adult age to ask about their feelings. This research is exploring adults who are neurodivergent opinion on the rise of cashing in on their child’s private life when their is clearly no capacity from the from the children - it will explore how this might play out in the human rights act and explore how us as adults would have felt if our own parents did this to us.

I am not the researcher but taking part as an autistic woman. I cannot say much else but just thought I would share some positive news that these people are being held accountable though it may be a slow process.

As I said I don’t check this thread much but would if anyone is happy to tag me on things she does that are particularly problematic I will make the mental space to come and read. I have had enough of these people exploiting children.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Andioooop

VIP Member
The song choice ‘miss independent’

The woman who can’t even be left with her own children & hanging off her mothers tit 24/7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57