Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why film your child reading -he has no idea what she is really doing with that footage which is such an abuse of his privacy. Sheā€™s using Ron now he has his autism diagnosis and I find it quite repulsive. He deserves so much better. Hope you enjoyed the CRISPS you were eating Ronnie -bet the chips were really for your mum & that was HER dinner

• Sad
Reactions: 45
She's reposted that picture with Ron and lon...she wrote something along the lines as it was a fail...
She's also using a high protein yoghurt...in my opinion I find them quite bitter taste. I love natural and Greek yoghurt but my kids hate them. She could of quite easily given him a pouch yoghurt or just the watermelon on its own. Ron looks so sad sat there looking all acoustic for her content.
She needs to remove him from social media and herself while she's at it

Reactions: 39
She's reposted that picture with Ron and lon...she wrote something along the lines as it was a fail...
She's also using a high protein yoghurt...in my opinion I find them quite bitter taste. I love natural and Greek yoghurt but my kids hate them. She could of quite easily given him a pouch yoghurt or just the watermelon on its own. Ron looks so sad sat there looking all acoustic for her content.
She needs to remove him from social media and herself while she's at it
We have Greek and kefir yoghurt but sweeten them with honey -we know those kids have the yoghurt pouches -she uses them to make the frozen lollies or whatever concoction sheā€™s trying to copy from the internet. Lonnie was enjoying the watermelon on its own. We have chopped up watermelon in our fridge for the teens to help themselves to - Soph wouldnā€™t be able to cope in our house the amount of food our growing teens consume - a mug shot just would not cut it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
So everything is going to be because of his autism now. It's going to be his whole character and all she sees when she looks at him.
Then good one favourite Len who eats and does everything
I work with young adults through the Princeā€™s Trust and the amount of them we get where autism is their whole personality is shocking. It drives me insane. Itā€™s always pushed onto them by their parents. Iā€™ve had to have some difficult conversations with parents because of it. Part of my role is to make them see and understand that yes they are autistic but there is also so much more to them than just autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That bitter bleeping dip monstrosity probably burned his bleeping tastebuds clean aff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We have Greek and kefir yoghurt but sweeten them with honey -we know those kids have the yoghurt pouches -she uses them to make the frozen lollies or whatever concoction sheā€™s trying to copy from the internet. Lonnie was enjoying the watermelon on its own. We have chopped up watermelon in our fridge for the teens to help themselves to - Soph wouldnā€™t be able to cope in our house the amount of food our growing teens consume - a mug shot just would not cut it šŸ˜‚
Omg growing teensā€¦ā€¦my son does not stop eating!! He eats breakfast, he eats when he gets home from school, he eats dinner, he then eats again before he goes to bed and thatā€™s not including crisps or cucumber that he eats in between!! The amount of bread I go through in a week is ridiculous, heā€™s currently obsessed with toast!! To be fair he is medicated which suppresses his appetite during the day hence the no lunch but my god does he make up for it when the medication is out of his system!! Thereā€™s no controlled snack times here, I think heā€™d move out if I served him some of the tit she serves up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's showing herself up with the reading just letting him say all the individual letters and not even modelling blending for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She's showing herself up with the reading just letting him say all the individual letters and not even modelling blending for him.
Sheā€™s probably only doing this to film content -itā€™s probably Freda, Abi or Sam (basically whoever fetches him from school) that do reading with him. Sophie has admitted she doesnā€™t read books and only likes them for display purposes. The only blending she knows is when itā€™s to do with makeup.
---
Omg growing teensā€¦ā€¦my son does not stop eating!! He eats breakfast, he eats when he gets home from school, he eats dinner, he then eats again before he goes to bed and thatā€™s not including crisps or cucumber that he eats in between!! The amount of bread I go through in a week is ridiculous, heā€™s currently obsessed with toast!! To be fair he is medicated which suppresses his appetite during the day hence the no lunch but my god does he make up for it when the medication is out of his system!! Thereā€™s no controlled snack times here, I think heā€™d move out if I served him some of the tit she serves up!!
Yes sounds familiar. ā€¦ and when you have their mates over too or they are all sleeping over, they all want feeding too, including big breakfasts šŸ˜‚ Sophie wouldnā€™t be able to cope with extra kids in her house - and guaranteed if she served up the bitter yoghurt dip they wouldnā€™t be coming back!

Reactions: 18
She's just opening her poor innocent child up for criticism. So unfair. And yes he should be blending those sounds together. You don't have to be a teacher to know that. She's useless. He is so let down by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
kid with ARFID (avoidant restrictive food intake disorder) who is also autistic. Last thing Iā€™d be doing is videoing them ā€œtryingā€ a new food. Thatā€™s not the advice given to help them ā€œtryā€ new things. Quite the opposite; grazing bowls and gentle subtle encouragement like putting a new food out near their plate, not even on it. Not letā€™s make a Disney production and pressurise the tit out of them.
Clueless and cruel, sums her up.
ā€œClueless and cruelā€
Thread suggestion credit @Wonderwhispers2k19

Reactions: 19
She really is a dumb dumb. Forget this one did you Soph hun? Pushing the beige diet narrative when you've literally posted clips of their favourite multicoloured snacks is a bit silly

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Haven't been in early years for 10+ years so not sure what they're pushing now but the idea is to spell out the word phonetically and actually read say the word.

Put the phone down and teach him or at least bond, you illiterate prickšŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My daughter has arfid and is autistic, this doesn't define who she is, she is her own person in her own right.
The way I played it, she chose what she wanted to eat, but at the age of 14 was very underweight and was under a dietician, verging on 35kg, but with so much hard work by us all she's now 49kg into years.
Hunch treats this as one big game, she is playing with fire in my eyes, stupid bleeping bleep! Now stop with the autistic narrative and parent your kids.

Reactions: 22
For duck sake
She's really pushing this autism crap isn't she
Oh Ronnie doesn't like parties or noise, but loves a busy loud boisterous soft play 5x a week, and liked Lennies birthday party. Bollocks.

Oh Ronnie is soooo fussy. What kid doesn't eat watermelon, it tastes of duck all, he doesn't like the monstrosity of a dip she made. Who can blame him.

She's getting right on my wick cos she's gonna dramatise every little dislike to play the autism card, she's selling the kid like a fresh joint in a butchers.

Laughing at him reading. WHY. Say well done and grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And yet - YET - she still dragged him out in front of a load of strangers at her book tour, despite knowing this about him. I feel sure she knew about his diagnosis at that time. Mother of the year right there!
she also filmed him having the time of his life and dancing at some disco/party last year. Canā€™t remember exactly when but he was jumping around and joining in like any other child. Itā€™s all bullshit

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.