Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking back at the post they shared of hers last year and there were comments about her sharing them too late in the year to actually order any and she’s done the same again this year. Why do these businesses give her the time of the day 🫠

Reactions: 20
Oh do duck off NoNob-short-for-JamieCreepyMouthBreather…. I think I’ve watched more exciting pigeons mating than his pisssh poor excuse for content 🙄 So what if there’s someone else in the field….it’s probably his close bond pal Helmet Headed Fiddle with a dog she’s demanded off some poor passer by 🤭

Edit… spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously angry that Jamie has his dog off lead and not keeping watch on him - if Henry poos he won’t know where -that’s utterly disgusting. Children and adults walking or playing in that grass area. Clearly not wearing outdoor shoes again as he’s not walking on the grass like the other people are with their dog.

Oh and vacay vibes can’t be doing well if Sophie has made him mention it 😂

He must have gone round for a cup of tea with Freda again 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but as a female if I was alone in a park/field and there was a man filming and being weird, I’d be so creeped out!!

Reactions: 32
Seriously angry that Jamie has his dog off lead and not keeping watch on him - if Henry poos he won’t know where -that’s utterly disgusting. Children and adults walking or playing in that grass area. Clearly not wearing outdoor shoes again as he’s not walking on the grass like the other people are with their dog.

Oh and vacay vibes can’t be doing well if Sophie has made him mention it 😂

He must have gone round for a cup of tea nooner with Freda again 😉
I fixed it for ya 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which roughly translates to "I've been gifted these by some random account that I've never heard of so therefore can't remember the name of who they are." 🙄🙄

Screenshot_2024-03-13-14-44-37-57_1653cddd18d2106da23e83efd10da5ec.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-13-14-44-53-33_1653cddd18d2106da23e83efd10da5ec.jpg

Liar. You were gifted them as surely if you ordered them you'd remember where from.

Screenshot_2024-03-13-14-47-20-60_1653cddd18d2106da23e83efd10da5ec.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely gifted…such a liar..same as Stacey Solomon -they take from small businesses all the time. These small businesses need to start to realise that the likes of Hinch & Solomon really don’t care about them. They are helping them to become more wealthy…if you don’t have to buy your own Easter eggs, kids clothes etc then you have more of a disposable income. This is what is happening with Hi ch and her gifted carpets, gifted sofas, gifted wood burning stove, gifted personalised clothing for the boys - everything gifted - they hardly have to pay for anything but they will make their followers believe they do - such fraudsters.

Isn’t it a tax scam by not declaring the free stuff they receive??

Reactions: 31
So she reckons that she “ordered” those three eggs, “one for Ronnie, one for Lennie, one for Henry” but the company has no website, no facility to order through their Instagram page and she’s not even sure of the name of the “small business”.
Clearly doesn’t remember that they gifted her a hamper for Henry last year either.
Dear, dear Hinch 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Same question is being asked over and over and over again on the first post. Even on the 2nd post from January it has 270 comments and not 1 reply. Yet the company has 'liked' each comment. Same for the post after that with 327 comments.
This comment below is bang on the money. There's no website, no links, no pricing or replies.
I think they will be massively over priced for what they are tbh going by the comments asking how much. If the company won't reply publicly then that screams expensive to me.

Screenshot_2024-03-13-14-58-09-97_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-13-15-01-22-97_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-13-15-07-38-58_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’d not be buying from someone who isn’t transparent about pricing. Reeks of MLM huns advertising “jobs” and asking you to DM for info.

Reactions: 26
Same question is being asked over and over and over again on the first post. Even on the 2nd post from January it has 270 comments and not 1 reply. Yet the company has 'liked' each comment. Same for the post after that with 327 comments.
This comment below is bang on the money. There's no website, no links, no pricing or replies.
I think they will be massively over priced for what they are tbh going by the comments asking how much. If the company won't reply publicly then that screams expensive to me.

View attachment 2812870

View attachment 2812875

View attachment 2812882
I wonder if they’re ridiculously expensive so she inboxes people the price

I wonder if they’re ridiculously expensive so she inboxes people the price
Also it ups the pages engagement surely. 100s of the same comment asking how much. Seems dodgy that it's also just a plastic egg filled with tit the sellers just buys 😂 nowt special about it. Hinch bought crates for this reason to make the boys and lardsomes one. Traditions init that last as long as any thing does in hunch land.
Maybe taken ron to maldon tip to find them crates you painted one year to fill every year 😂

Reactions: 19
Why does this clown insist on updating us from a field. It’s a bleeping park. It’s got goal posts and you’re standing on a basketball court. It’s a bleeping park. Stupid oaf.

I'm guessing that this has been posted before but I have only just noticed that while Hinch and SS are both signed to YMU as their management company YMU is actually a group.
SS is advertised on their "YMU Entertainment" page along with Joe Swash, Ant & Dec, Matt Lucas, Ben Shepherd, Claudia Winkleman, Davina McCall, Rylan, David Walliams, Graham Norton, Tess Daly ........... the list goes on.
Hinch is listed under their "YMU Social" arm along with, well, erm, no one you've ever heard of.
As far as their agents are concerned they're not even in the same league. Bad luck Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Time for some edited slow ❄ mo's
What a ghastly pair of twats!!
1. Plastic tatt GIFTED Easstaah Eggs 🤥
2, 3 & 4 .... Dosser in a field 🚬 🐕 👀👃

🔊 ETA: Last 2 in the wrong order but cba!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, she's surfaced then.

So she's been kind and sharing a small business, yeah ok then Soph.

She also said ordered, nothing about paying for them. That seems about right.

Untitled.png

Tag-team J-dawgs 2p worth. Fuckwit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does this clown insist on updating us from a field. It’s a bleeping park. It’s got goal posts and you’re standing on a basketball court. It’s a bleeping park. Stupid oaf.
Hang on, was it yesterday morning she posted the sun-drenched alpacas? When No-Knob said it was torrential rain all day?
Even I can't keep track of the smoke and mirrors now.

I'm guessing that this has been posted before but I have only just noticed that while Hinch and SS are both signed to YMU as their management company YMU is actually a group.
SS is advertised on their "YMU Entertainment" page along with Joe Swash, Ant & Dec, Matt Lucas, Ben Shepherd, Claudia Winkleman, Davina McCall, Rylan, David Walliams, Graham Norton, Tess Daly ........... the list goes on.
Hinch is listed under their "YMU Social" arm along with, well, erm, no one you've ever heard of.
As far as their agents are concerned they're not even in the same league. Bad luck Soph.
She’s not even under the literary section but Trollomons sister is 🤣🤣 all the well known names are under entertainment and all the smaller more unknown TikTokers and Hinch are under social 🤭🤭
There’s not even been any mention of the fact her book has rereleased

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.