Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Faanks to nusty @influbored for our winning thread title! 🥳

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-689-shell-do-anything-for-cash-even-having-gash-rash.44324/

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark Thread Suggestion*

Tuesday
Queen of tatt posted a "woe is me, me & I, Q&A" 🙄 💤
Burner phones swiftly in action 👀 👃
Slotha "addressed":
*Without saying it, as such, how her going it alone "Home Range" has predictably flopped! 🤭
*Are you going to have another baby?
*Coping with her very tend ANxIeTY
*Advice on building an IG account & STILL claiming she has no idea how hers got so big!! (BOT BUYING LIAR!)
*Beige diet/chip 🍟 Mummaz 🤪 🍟
*Are you getting more animawls? 🐔
The baby doll sheep fell through, as she didn't meet the land size requirements, or experience, & the breeder said NO!
*Doing what it takes to keep the life to which she & all her family are accustomed, no matter what!
Looks like Inch is happy dossing in his chav attire being unemployed for 5+ years!
*How she is going to milk Ronald's (& her 🤔) acoustic journey and carry on splashing all her children's private information & lives all over IG for everyone to see. 💰 💰 💰
Swiftly followed by an #AD for her new chemical scent.
"Be your authentic self!" - said the lying narcassist, who buys tens of thousands of bots and filters her face to look nothing like her true self! 🙄

Tuesday
Sloatha launched her new Shhpring/Summaah Schhent guyyyysssh ...
VACAY VIBEZZ 😵💫 ✈
"SEA-PRESSHH & ORANGE BLOSSOM" *See (slow mo) video 🤣
Yep! That's how she pronounced Cypress (Tree), coz it shhmells of holidayz innitt! She was "BUZZIN', CAN'T COPE, CAN'T DEAL, STOP ITT!" 🙉 Tend squealing at the ghastly orange suitcase filled with chemicals, and there's more to come. She piled in her "dream team" of environmentally unfriendly, animal tested products to do a 20 min wossschh load. Many comments reflected negatively on this, whilst others filmed themselves in Home Bargs buying the stuff 🤢
The "Ad Cupboard" under the utility sink was re-shhhtocked with all the new crap. 🐟 🌎 ⚠

Wednesday
World Book Day 📚
The plastic 'Farmer' dressed the identikit twins as themselves from their very own 'masterpiece, WeLcOmE HoMe To HuNcH FaRm [] 💩
Wearing identical dungarees, clutching toy animals & HER damn book, using her boiiscchh as a marketing tool!
Not like Ronald & Leonard get a choice is it? 😔
Sending her kids to school as a walking advertisement, because Sophie Rose is a narcissistic control freak.
A couple of hours later, she posted an AD/Link to the newly released paperback version of their boring book. 💰
Changed her grim wossschhing machine fiwltaah & piled the products into her machine, just to do a few blankets from her MaRcH cHaLlEnGe. Completely unnecessary. Her Mummaz was there, as always 😴

Evening Roller Rant Q&A wiv JayM, all questions made up by themselves! Made to look random, but definitely pre-prepared with jimmydickless reading out the questions!
*She laaves Beyoncé & "froze like a freak of natchaa!"
*Everyfiink has changed since becoming a Mum, her body, skin, moods (to be honnnesssht!),lack of sleep blah blah... 🥱
*She finds common sense (which Jaymeee doesn't have) & a "good back" attractive in a man.
She doesn't like a Willy! Well Sloapha, you didn’t really get one with Jaymeee did you! 🤏🏻
Very unprofessional discussing penis thoughts on a business account!

Friday
International Women's day:
Inch posted & gushed over his filtered "amazing wife" 🤪 After all, he depends on her for gambling pocket money!
Cleaned one of her barrfrms 🥱 (pre-record) .. as she was having her 24inch wiggy weave maintenance top up at the salon - for the ever practical tend cuntry farming gewrl.
She spoke to Lenor about "poo poo" as the tit obcesshun continues...
9.45pm, Hinch finally acknowledges IWD, with a picture of herself & her aggresive, chavvy, foul mouthed hag of a Mummaz! (The packet cheese sauce & Aunt Bessie's connoisseur) The woman she looks up to ... or is it down? 🦒 🤭
GET WELL FREDA 🪖 HELMET HEAD!

Saturday
New Reel (made up of old ones), wiping her "house house" & squirting maximum chemical products 😷 ☠
After the launch of her new "Sea Press" sent 🤭 - she has lost over 4,000 followers over the last 3 days! 👍🏼
Laavely to know the hunnz "will never feel alone," 🎻 whilst "shining their sinks & scrubbing their toilets, coz they are all innit togevver!" 🤣 🧽 🚽

Muvverin' Sunday 💐
Over 3,000 BOTS were bought to celebrate today 😳
A 3 generation clawsshhh montage of Sloapha, Fiddle-me-fingers (horrible woman) and Nanny Rose.
Ron & Lon photo, playing dress up in identical clothes 🙄 "My Mother's Day belongs to You" 🤦‍♀️ eh?

Monday
Sunny in her microclimate on a drizzly morning.
Spice & medicine cupboard sort out 💤
Unemployed JayM in head to toe prison greys wiv white socks 🤢 bringing in fake flowers (from AmazON) to fluff up in the you-til-it-eee room. 🤪
Hennerz sounding particularly unhealthy sleeping, whilst she finds it funny.
The avid collector of fakery purchased over 4,000 BOTS today! The desperation is real to get to 5 million & we nusties are 10 threads off #700.
REMINDER: YOU ARE A PATHETIC, LYING FRAUD!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
He’s only gone and done it! Inch has made the big time! He’s finally on the poster for sellebrity football 🎉
IMG_0209.jpeg

@fannysjohnny yes you or I normal people would consult a professional florist however then we would have to pay for the stuff ourselves, much easier for the tend celeb to wait for the freebie to arrive 🙄
IMG_0210.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I uncultured because I only recognise about 40% of the men on there

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I uncultured because I only recognise about 40% of the men on there
Apart from Hinch in the corner should be the bin I didn't know any of them maybe need to bleach my eyes before going back to look again. maybe Danny Dyre in the middle but not sure

Reactions: 15
He’s only gone and done it! Inch has made the big time! He’s finally on the poster for sellebrity football 🎉
View attachment 2809577
@fannysjohnny yes you or I normal people would consult a professional florist however then we would have to pay for the stuff ourselves, much easier for the tend celeb to wait for the freebie to arrive 🙄
View attachment 2809581
I can just imagine him finking he’s made it because he’s on the same advertisement poster as Danny Dyer. Be interesting to see if she’ll actually share it on her account now he’s made it on the poster (wonder how much she “donated” to get him on there! Probably why she’s stopped buying bots for his account all his spends have gone into getting on the poster)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fanks for the fread title, going to treat myself to some crunky schnacks to celebrate!

The idea of NoKnob (short for James) slowly becoming more of a celeb than Slotha has really tickled me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fankyooou for the great new fred recap dearest @☆MagicRoundabout☆ “Chief’s Kisssh” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I particularly like the use of Helmet Head for old Fiddle ‘Get Well’ Fingerssssh 🪖 😂

I bet Slopha will be encouraging JayM to become bestbubs4eva with this geezer on the ssshelebrity football poster ⬇ After all he has beige food Mc’Ds Fries Mummaz hair 🤣
IMG_6782.jpeg

(ETA: I’m fankyou very much for all of the lovely messages regarding my new little baby boy Owlet 💙 I’m off to order him and his brother matching morning schlipperssssh with their rhyming names embroidered on them 🤭)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Fankyooou for the great new fred recap dearest @☆MagicRoundabout☆ “Chief’s Kisssh” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I particularly like the use of Helmet Head for old Fiddle ‘Get Well’ Fingerssssh 🪖 😂

I bet Slopha will be encouraging JayM to become bestbubs4eva with this geezer on the ssshelebrity football poster ⬇ After all he has beige food Mummaz hair 🤣
View attachment 2809849

(ETA: I’m fankyou very much for all of the lovely messages regarding my new little baby boy Owlet 💙 I’m off to order him and his brother matching morning schlipperssssh with their rhyming names embroidered on them 🤭)
Awwwh ... blesshh'your'arrrt dear @Wize Owl shhweet gerwl 💙 I genuinely thought the same! JayM will want a new 'do' and copy that bloke's hair 🤭 I fiink he may fancy being a blonde pasta head!
Mammaz Freda has that Mary Berry (with a 1980's twisshht) helmet head, lacquered with Elnett hairshhpray, so it can't move! A solid dome 🤪

• Haha
Awwwh ... blesshh'your'arrrt dear @Wize Owl shhweet gerwl 💙 I genuinely thought the same! JayM will want a new 'do' and copy that bloke's hair 🤭 I fiink he may fancy being a blonde pasta head!
Mammaz Freda has that Mary Berry (with a 1980's twisshht) helmet head, lacquered with Elnett hairshhpray, so it can't move! A solid dome 🤪
I’ll jussssht leave thissssh here 😂 JayM lovessssssh his new “beige food Mummaz“ hairdo 😂

IMG_0810.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think I know six! Middle row is Calum Best, Gary someone from Hollyoaks and on the bottom row someone Jake/jack from Love Island, Dean Gaffney and Danny Dyer. Along with the chavvy unemployed Jamie. 🤣

About four more than I thought I would know. Why do they all look so similar though, despite different haircuts etc? Like the kind of men you'd never introduce to your granny. Actually, the kind of men I would never even go on a date with. 🤢

Question is, now he's on the picture, will Sopha share it? Of course not.

• Haha
WTAF was that cupboard clearout about?!
I'm amazed she has herbs and spices, seeing as she has as much culinary acumen as Denise Royle.
She gets more idiotic by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Faanks to nusty @influbored for our winning thread title! 🥳

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-689-shell-do-anything-for-cash-even-having-gash-rash.44324/

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark Thread Suggestion*

Tuesday
Queen of tatt posted a "woe is me, me & I, Q&A" 🙄 💤
Burner phones swiftly in action 👀 👃
Slotha "addressed":
*Without saying it, as such, how her going it alone "Home Range" has predictably flopped! 🤭
*Are you going to have another baby?
*Coping with her very tend ANxIeTY
*Advice on building an IG account & STILL claiming she has no idea how hers got so big!! (BOT BUYING LIAR!)
*Beige diet/chip 🍟 Mummaz 🤪 🍟
*Are you getting more animawls? 🐔
The baby doll sheep fell through, as she didn't meet the land size requirements, or experience, & the breeder said NO!
*Doing what it takes to keep the life to which she & all her family are accustomed, no matter what!
Looks like Inch is happy dossing in his chav attire being unemployed for 5+ years!
*How she is going to milk Ronald's (& her 🤔) acoustic journey and carry on splashing all her children's private information & lives all over IG for everyone to see. 💰 💰 💰
Swiftly followed by an #AD for her new chemical scent.
"Be your authentic self!" - said the lying narcassist, who buys tens of thousands of bots and filters her face to look nothing like her true self! 🙄

Tuesday
Sloatha launched her new Shhpring/Summaah Schhent guyyyysssh ...
VACAY VIBEZZ 😵💫 ✈
"SEA-PRESSHH & ORANGE BLOSSOM" *See (slow mo) video 🤣
Yep! That's how she pronounced Cypress (Tree), coz it shhmells of holidayz innitt! She was "BUZZIN', CAN'T COPE, CAN'T DEAL, STOP ITT!" 🙉 Tend squealing at the ghastly orange suitcase filled with chemicals, and there's more to come. She piled in her "dream team" of environmentally unfriendly, animal tested products to do a 20 min wossschh load. Many comments reflected negatively on this, whilst others filmed themselves in Home Bargs buying the stuff 🤢
The "Ad Cupboard" under the utility sink was re-shhhtocked with all the new crap. 🐟 🌎 ⚠

Wednesday
World Book Day 📚
The plastic 'Farmer' dressed the identikit twins as themselves from their very own 'masterpiece, WeLcOmE HoMe To HuNcH FaRm [] 💩
Wearing identical dungarees, clutching toy animals & HER damn book, using her boiiscchh as a marketing tool!
Not like Ronald & Leonard get a choice is it? 😔
Sending her kids to school as a walking advertisement, because Sophie Rose is a narcissistic control freak.
A couple of hours later, she posted an AD/Link to the newly released paperback version of their boring book. 💰
Changed her grim wossschhing machine fiwltaah & piled the products into her machine, just to do a few blankets from her MaRcH cHaLlEnGe. Completely unnecessary. Her Mummaz was there, as always 😴

Evening Roller Rant Q&A wiv JayM, all questions made up by themselves! Made to look random, but definitely pre-prepared with jimmydickless reading out the questions!
*She laaves Beyoncé & "froze like a freak of natchaa!"
*Everyfiink has changed since becoming a Mum, her body, skin, moods (to be honnnesssht!),lack of sleep blah blah... 🥱
*She finds common sense (which Jaymeee doesn't have) & a "good back" attractive in a man.
She doesn't like a Willy! Well Sloapha, you didn’t really get one with Jaymeee did you! 🤏🏻
Very unprofessional discussing penis thoughts on a business account!

Friday
International Women's day:
Inch posted & gushed over his filtered "amazing wife" 🤪 After all, he depends on her for gambling pocket money!
Cleaned one of her barrfrms 🥱 (pre-record) .. as she was having her 24inch wiggy weave maintenance top up at the salon - for the ever practical tend cuntry farming gewrl.
She spoke to Lenor about "poo poo" as the tit obcesshun continues...
9.45pm, Hinch finally acknowledges IWD, with a picture of herself & her aggresive, chavvy, foul mouthed hag of a Mummaz! (The packet cheese sauce & Aunt Bessie's connoisseur) The woman she looks up to ... or is it down? 🦒 🤭
GET WELL FREDA 🪖 HELMET HEAD!

Saturday
New Reel (made up of old ones), wiping her "house house" & squirting maximum chemical products 😷 ☠
After the launch of her new "Sea Press" sent 🤭 - she has lost over 4,000 followers over the last 3 days! 👍🏼
Laavely to know the hunnz "will never feel alone," 🎻 whilst "shining their sinks & scrubbing their toilets, coz they are all innit togevver!" 🤣 🧽 🚽

Muvverin' Sunday 💐
Over 3,000 BOTS were bought to celebrate today 😳
A 3 generation clawsshhh montage of Sloapha, Fiddle-me-fingers (horrible woman) and Nanny Rose.
Ron & Lon photo, playing dress up in identical clothes 🙄 "My Mother's Day belongs to You" 🤦‍♀️ eh?

Monday
Sunny in her microclimate on a drizzly morning.
Spice & medicine cupboard sort out 💤
Unemployed JayM in head to toe prison greys wiv white socks 🤢 bringing in fake flowers (from AmazON) to fluff up in the you-til-it-eee room. 🤪
Hennerz sounding particularly unhealthy sleeping, whilst she finds it funny.
The avid collector of fakery purchased over 4,000 BOTS today! The desperation is real to get to 5 million & we nusties are 10 threads off #700.
REMINDER: YOU ARE A PATHETIC, LYING FRAUD!
Fank you for the recap, I lurvessssss it. She is such a tit that I forget from one day to the next how truly fucked in the head she is....oi oiiiiii

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have we all noticed the new pink jumper she is now wearing in some of her posts..is pink going to be the new black for the next few months of pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.