Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she loves the smell of Soft Play....well done Soph you complete oddball 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow!! The look on Ron's face says it all. He looks miserable and fed up. The way he glanced over to Len/watermelon plate to looking so disconnected

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I do not know, for the life of me, why she would deliberately post a video or her child refusing fruits and then film him eating chips looking miserable AF. This is inexplicably abusive.

If she wanted him to truly try, first of all she would involve him in the making - it's quite safe cutting and why add the wanking strawb & cream to it??! Second of all, put your mother bleeping phone down and stop filming him!! This child has no chance in hell. He's like one of her P&G bottles sitting there for show, for sales.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't have the receipts but I'm pretty sure that we've seen Ronnie eat watermelon before. He actually looked quite excited when he saw that watermelon originally, it was the sloppy strawberry sauce that he didn't want. Why does she make everything so extra?
I've just had a quick look through old highlights and could.only see it on a snack plate for him. But I was reminded of those god awful.morning videos or him feeding henners 🤣

Reactions: 12
If I was giving my ND son something new to try he certainly would not get 2 new things to try at the same time. Watermelon fine, either on its own or with a yogurt that he is familiar with and likes, we know she gives them yoghurt pouches as she’s shown them in her fridge. Why not let Ron squeeze a pouch of that into a bowl to use as his dip and give him one or two watermelon ‘fries’ to try rather than a whole bleeping bowl. My son would be totally overwhelmed by that and would point blank refuse to try any of it.
she just misses the mark time and time again with everything autism related.
---
He didn't like the yogurt not the melon 🫠 my son sniffs everything and if he doesn't like the smell he won't eat it or touch it lol just had to take a pic of him with chips didn't she. Proud of him trying new things well when is it your turn then hunch like try something other than mugshots???🤣🤣
My son is the same with apples, he always sniffs them. Just apples though. We always have the same ones but he has to sniff them before I buy them and then again before he’ll eat them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who in the hell dips watermelon in yogurt??? That is disgusting.

She's also lucky that dryer didn't catch on fire. I have a vented dryer that clearly states on the lint filter to clean before each cycle.

Reactions: 28
kid with ARFID (avoidant restrictive food intake disorder) who is also autistic. Last thing I’d be doing is videoing them “trying” a new food. That’s not the advice given to help them “try” new things. Quite the opposite; grazing bowls and gentle subtle encouragement like putting a new food out near their plate, not even on it. Not let’s make a Disney production and pressurise the tit out of them.
Clueless and cruel, sums her up.
Absolutely this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.

That poor little boy 😢.

Reactions: 20
I don't have the receipts but I'm pretty sure that we've seen Ronnie eat watermelon before. He actually looked quite excited when he saw that watermelon originally, it was the sloppy strawberry sauce that he didn't want. Why does she make everything so extra?
May 2022
Screenshot_20240312-190536.png
Screenshot_20240312-190627.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her claws are everywhere and why so extra in the preparation.

Latest...

432762883_784928849702924_8898339311693977777_n.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So everything is going to be because of his autism now. It's going to be his whole character and all she sees when she looks at him.
Then good one favourite Len who eats and does everything

Reactions: 37
Hinch thinks she invented the wheel with cut up watermelon but can't teach curly locks to eat with his mouth closed.

If I wanted to see his food go round, I'd have asked her to stick it in the fire hazard dryer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
On closer observation, I would say Ron has a packet of crisps under the table that he’s eating instead..it certainly doesn’t look like a chip
Quite the detective! Indeed that looks like a crisp pringles.

As for her strawberry & vanilla yoghurt vom fest, im not autistic but I wouldn't go near it either.

Reactions: 27
Using that poor kid for content and engagement 🙄🙄
Cos he didn't want to eat the vommy dip and watermelon, he was made to sit at the table with a plate of chips to reiterate that he only eats beige food, unlike golden child bro Lonnie 🙄🙄
His face said it all 😞 she's either clueless or just plain cruel posting that as a story

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Placing a bingo for a late story of her crying in bed (or dog bed) about how far Ronnay has come on and she's so so proud of him ...then maybe a photo of him and her together alluding to him being a superhero and helping her understand her own super power to round the night off

Reactions: 21
She's got such a talent for consistently pushing the boundaries of being a terrible mother.

Ron loves his book about the recycling center. Yet gets sent as himself on World Book Day to sell her book of lies.
Ron doesn't like parties, but gets brought out to a paying crowd at her book launch.
Ron is fussy with food, so films him trying something new for her business page.

Well done Ron, because I wouldn't be brave enough to try any food that llama sniffing weirdo prepared 👏🏻

Yep, he was fine until he tasted the obviously sour dip.

My daughter is an undiagnosed ASD adult, but its quite clear, that she's on the spectrum. She doesn't want testing and I respect that, but even with the diagnosis it wouldn't change anything or how I parent anyway, as I've always just worked my way through it and accepted any difficulties that she has.
She used to eat loads, but younger than Ron changed her eating/likes and dislikes, so I can almost be on-board with her saying that Ron's likes have changed.... however, I'm with you and he clearly loved what he was looking at and showed no hesitation in trying. Every child is different, but that's nothing I've ever witnessed in over 20yrs.

To publicly document that is bleeping cruel. Everything new, in my experience, can be quite traumatic and his little face confirms that. It makes me so sad that he'll be able to look back on that and relive that moment, which will cause relived trauma. Especially when a huge amount of strangers have seen it!!

I personally think the whole thing was staged, and the photo that she picked was one of loads that she took just for effect.
I'd bet that Ron ate lots of watermelon and judging by Lon's very clean mouth that he also didn't like her super sour concoction either.

As for the reading, well for a kid a fair way short of his 5th birthday and the fact that he's been let down with parenting, I'd say that him sounding out phonics is bang on his age.
The professionals have done a great job with him and he's clearly responded well! No credit to his emotionally abusive parents at all!

• Heart
I wouldn’t want to eat anything either with Mummazzz poised there filming, getting ready to screech weLL duuuun either!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.