Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so awful. She’s been at it his whole life, making him push that bloody dog food container into the kitchen then he couldn’t quite scoop it in yet, and more screeching guuuud boiiiii and staging that he’d thrown lentils on the floor etc and was so ‘naughty.’

Really hope he gets wise to this soon and refuses to ‘perform’, unfortunately the phone being shoved in the boiissccchhh faces is a way of life for them 🙄
What’s the future of all this using them for content…making them dress the same and pose as teenagers ffs!
telling him to get a treat from the cupboard for Henry and then telling him off straight after for doing what she told him to do 😔

Also, looking back through her grid posts last night and this made me laugh. Ron and Rex besties for life lasted long 🫣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine being a lying, egotistical, manipulative bleep and when you're called out for it or things don't go your way, you diagnose your kid with a mental illness and post videos of him online struggling and then laugh at him for it.

Horrific woman.

Reactions: 32
I don’t believe Ronnie is any fussier than many typical kids his age (and older). I know quite a few who would have thrown that plate of watermelon in her face, Ronnie at least tried it. I know many kids who won’t touch any fruit, let alone veggies. She’s counting her chickens before they hatch with Len, but she’ll never let on if he moves to a beige diet too.

Why on earth would you add a random new dip at the same time? Two “new” foods at once, in large volumes, doesn’t tell me that you’re “trying”, it tells me that you haven’t sought any professional help. We know they don’t cook, he’s probably used to really overly salty ready meals and takeaway, no wonder he doesn’t like anything else.
She definitely has sought professional help or been forced to, will she listen, will she bollocks.

Reactions: 13
As we all know, sopha hasnt read anything here since Cleopatra's last milk bath. She is probably dying to do a dirty delete on her latest stories because we bring her not only SEO and relevance, but above all we bring her hinsight.

So I suspect she will now post about Easter, swiftly movng along, probably with a HB tacky haul to complete her collection of plastic bunny tat. She will feature her robots to decorate her Easter tree with 'get-well' which she will redo to be insta worthy with a highly edited pic in the clementinery. She may well attempt a new door wreath.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi Nusties 💕
Any ideas for thread #700?

At #600, a good few of us didn't think we would get there, myself included.
She really needs to stop this and let her boys lead a normal life. That bloody phone shoved in their faces since they were born 😔
Apart from a few deluded "fans" of hers, nobody is bothered about her, she's not the celebrity she fiinks she is, just an online illiterate saleswoman who wipes fiings.

Reactions: 19
Hi Nusties 💕

She really needs to stop this and let her boys lead a normal life. That bloody phone shoved in their faces since they were born 😔
Apart from a few deluded "fans" of hers, nobody is bothered about her, she's not the celebrity she fiinks she is, just an online illiterate saleswoman who wipes fiings.
How about thread 700 to be dedicated to all the times she has used and humiliated Ronaldo for her own gain? Since he has become her USP, let's argue back that she :

1) Knew he showed signs of autism years ago
2) Drip fed her sheep for years about it
3) Uses him for pity fulled content
4) Humiliates him online to try and prove SHE tries but he's a liability
5) Violates his privacy on the daily
6) Shouts at him more often than not
7) Lied about his progress
8) Made all his sickness and autism about her
9) Lenor is the golden child

The list could go on but I suppose 700 could be about her main cash cow.

Just a thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi Nusties 💕

Maybe the many face of Sloth? There has to be at least 700!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Great suggestions. A Mrs Hinch Exposed, fraud, liar & manipulator, with a big emphasis on @teshhco-tart 's points, as by far, the most awful thing she does. Also, the bots, with stats & screenshots? The lies have been done, however, there's plenty more of those since #500.
When she buys herself enough bots, she will glorify herself at 5 million, knowing full well "how it happened".

Reactions: 20
How about thread 700 to be dedicated to all the times she has used and humiliated Ronaldo for her own gain? Since he has become her USP, let's argue back that she :

1) Knew he showed signs of autism years ago
2) Drip fed her sheep for years about it
3) Uses him for pity fulled content
4) Humiliates him online to try and prove SHE tries but he's a liability
5) Violates his privacy on the daily
6) Shouts at him more often than not
7) Lied about his progress
8) Made all his sickness and autism about her
9) Lenor is the golden child

The list could go on but I suppose 700 could be about her main cash cow.

Just a thought!
I think that’s a great idea. Apart from sales falling away from anything with her name on it the best thing would be regulation around influencers breaching their children’s privacy so the more that is highlighted the better. I’m sure it will be a very sobering and useful thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that’s a great idea. Apart from sales falling away from anything with her name on it the best thing would be regulation around influencers breaching their children’s privacy so the more that is highlighted the better. I’m sure it will be a very sobering and useful thread.
Well said. A serious subject and she is guilty of this almost on a daily basis for the best part of 5 years.

Reactions: 13
“I did it!” Yes you did Ron Boy, you kept mummy very happy by tasting something we all know you’re going to really hate for the sake of mummy’s fake followers, your ‘aunties’. Don’t you want to live in this beautiful home? Good boy. Gold star. Now get out of the shot, eat your chips and let me sell the Golden Boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Guys, I had to think what day it was. thought it was her Thursday reset day but no it's only Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something dodgy about that company selling the eggs.
That's the same company she got the hampers from last year and shared them the night before Easter Sunday...meaning said small business wouldn't of actually benefited...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There no pricing for those eggs anywhere. Loads of comments from people asking how much they are and how to order and absolutely nothing. Definitely dodgy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_0814.jpeg

She’s always so OTT with EVERY OCCASION 🙄🙄🙄 FFS, Audrey doesn’t need a plastic egg for Easter…. 🙄
I‘m pretty sure that if there was a gift box for every time someone farted in that house she’d give them one 💨😷🎁….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Something dodgy about that company selling the eggs.

They have no website, handful of likes and 90% of the posts are from 2023?

Caroline Thomas 'ordered' one this year on the 5th Feb and last year..

Soph received some last year and now these eggs have appeared.

#GIFTEDDDD.
Yeah was thinking the very same

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.