Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think people don’t work, like her or something? The bin men won’t have any bleeping time for someone’s kid to do a tour round the recycling centre, Christ. Is she that clueless???
As everyone has said, if he’s THAT in to being a bin man then save up some rubbish and take him down the tip in his hi vis on his birthday (poor kid). He probably likes playing with a truck and his mum of the year has equated this to his autism and now he’ll only get bin manz stuff forever more, poor sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂not sure if Leotard was deliberate or a typo but I’m cackling into my bathroom blanket
---

Just waiting for her to ask “does ne1 no wat time Asdas opens”
---

She upgraded her headtorch beanie with a GoPro
😂not sure if Leotard was deliberate or a typo but I’m cackling into my bathroom blanket
---

Just waiting for her to ask “does ne1 no wat time Asdas opens”
---

She upgraded her headtorch beanie with a GoPro
I’m still chuckling at Leotard too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how Ron ‘bless im’ used to love all the shite food she used to put together and now he will only eat chips 🍟..she absolutely does love the diagnosis . The end pic of Ronnie eating his chips and the music. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor child doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Looks it was the dip rather than the watermelon that he didn’t like 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely you try it without the dip first? Blimey. Even let him dip it in ketchup if that’s what he likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
kid with ARFID (avoidant restrictive food intake disorder) who is also autistic. Last thing I’d be doing is videoing them “trying” a new food. That’s not the advice given to help them “try” new things. Quite the opposite; grazing bowls and gentle subtle encouragement like putting a new food out near their plate, not even on it. Not let’s make a Disney production and pressurise the tit out of them.
Clueless and cruel, sums her up.

Reactions: 62
So he doesn’t like birthday parties, but goes to everybody else’s birthday parties and was forced to go to that awful booking signing.

Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Weird how Ron just LOVED every single puff pastry with tomato puree monstrosity she ever cooked for him and all those yogurt lollies….now suddenly he doesn’t like yoghurt, fruit. Or is it because she just gives him chips? Wasn’t she making frozen yoghurt lollies and bark only last summer? Unfortunately I don’t believe a single thing she says because she has lied so much about everything - including Ronnie. Wonder what Ronnie eats at school? Why film your kids eating anyway? Why can’t Jamie film HER eating??? Why so one sided Mrs Hinch you massive hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
When I say that she LOVES Ronnie being diagnosed as autistic, I don't think it quite does it justice.
She absolutely lives for the attention that it gives her. What a very strange way for a 'mother' to behave.
Hard agree. It feels like she’s googled it and gone with it because she’s a talentless, dried-up, work-shy dosser and this is all she has left 😂 All of a sudden he’s ticking every ✨AuTiSm✨ box going. She’s just going to force him to eat bowls of chips ad infinitum and suddenly he doesn’t like parties? 😒 receipts tell you otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What????????? She's bleeping loop the loop this one. Who the hell has buttery popcorn feet, and how does she know what that smells like? Does she rub butter and popcorn on Inch's feet and then sniff it???? Jesus bleeping christ she's such an odd ball with the tit she comes out with.

Screenshot_20240312_174545_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she think people don’t work, like her or something? The bin men won’t have any bleeping time for someone’s kid to do a tour round the recycling centre, Christ. Is she that clueless???
As everyone has said, if he’s THAT in to being a bin man then save up some rubbish and take him down the tip in his hi vis on his birthday (poor kid). He probably likes playing with a truck and his mum of the year has equated this to his autism and now he’ll only get bin manz stuff forever more, poor sod.
Some hincher who has a husband working there will make them entertain this stupid idea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't have the receipts but I'm pretty sure that we've seen Ronnie eat watermelon before. He actually looked quite excited when he saw that watermelon originally, it was the sloppy strawberry sauce that he didn't want. Why does she make everything so extra?

Reactions: 28
He didn't like the yogurt not the melon 🫠 my son sniffs everything and if he doesn't like the smell he won't eat it or touch it lol just had to take a pic of him with chips didn't she. Proud of him trying new things well when is it your turn then hunch like try something other than mugshots???🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Weird how Ron just LOVED every single puff pastry with tomato puree monstrosity she ever cooked for him and all those yogurt lollies….now suddenly he doesn’t like yoghurt, fruit. Or is it because she just gives him chips? Wasn’t she making frozen yoghurt lollies and bark only last summer? Unfortunately I don’t believe a single thing she says because she has lied so much about everything - including Ronnie. Wonder what Ronnie eats at school? Why film your kids eating anyway? Why can’t Jamie film HER eating??? Why so one sided Mrs Hinch you massive hypocrite!
By massive hypocrite do you mean massive bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched it is absolutely heartbreaking, what an bleeping witch she is to that little boy. His face says it all!

Reactions: 18
Ronald & Leotard are not allowed interaction with their peers outside school/nursery. God forbid Hinch invites their friends over to the Crem for an actual party, organised by their divvy parents (not a company).
No.. no..nooo.... Once they return home, round that hairpin bend & through the compound gate, that's it! Family ONLY! (HERS, that is!)
Down the dumpster 🎁 🚚 it is then! 🥳

She’s probably worried about keeping up with the Jones’ so won’t bother.

Reactions: 8
I think councils have more than enough to think about at the moment watching their budgets, as a lot are in debt. Like a lot of you have already said, why don’t they get Ronnie to wait at the end of the drive and wave to the recycling truck as it comes to get the bins from his home. He’d probably love this -maybe even hand out a box of chocolates to the team to say thank you and to acknowledge that it’s ronnies birthday. They do work very hard, unlike Sopha & jobless Jim.

She’s also posted this to let everyone know it’s his birthday coming up. No doubt all those small businesses she loves (taking from) so much will now be sending her lots of stuff - all personalised, of course. She will pick her faves, use them on the day but conveniently forget to tag the company.

There’s a great little recycling truck toy in John Lewis -but I bet Ronnie already has it.

Funny how the narrative has suddenly changed to Ronnie not enjoying birthday parties now he’s been diagnosed with autism. We could all see how uncomfortable he was when he was younger but she had to go OTT with it because really the parties were for her and her Instagram.

His birthday should be private anyway.

No doubt she will still go OTT and everything she ends up using or buying from Amazon guyyssss will end up ironically at Maldon’s recycling centre!
You are absolutely right! I didn't think of that - she is sending this purely to warn small businesses desperate for exposure to send her free personalised gifts!
If she wants a rubbish truck, she can easily hire one from her coucil and pay for a load of unwanted tat to be taken away.

She is even wose than I thought.

Wron doesn't like big parties but she happily forced him to stand by Lackey21 for her wanking book signing!

Reactions: 21
That poor boy. I think that’s the worst video I’ve seen from her. He looked delighted to see the colourful food. His reaction looked fake to me, told to not like it. Then he is filmed sat looking into space. Sad. Vacant. Dejected. Poor boy. If the video was fake, she’s an hole and if the video is real, she’s an hole.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.