Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where I can do this, see this, get that?
She spends 24 hours a day glued to her phone but hasn't figured out how to use Google yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No-one enjoyed Ron's first birthday party more than Slopha did, anyone remember her rather sweaty shambolic 'live'?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think councils have more than enough to think about at the moment watching their budgets, as a lot are in debt. Like a lot of you have already said, why don’t they get Ronnie to wait at the end of the drive and wave to the recycling truck as it comes to get the bins from his home. He’d probably love this -maybe even hand out a box of chocolates to the team to say thank you and to acknowledge that it’s ronnies birthday. They do work very hard, unlike Sopha & jobless Jim.

She’s also posted this to let everyone know it’s his birthday coming up. No doubt all those small businesses she loves (taking from) so much will now be sending her lots of stuff - all personalised, of course. She will pick her faves, use them on the day but conveniently forget to tag the company.

There’s a great little recycling truck toy in John Lewis -but I bet Ronnie already has it.

Funny how the narrative has suddenly changed to Ronnie not enjoying birthday parties now he’s been diagnosed with autism. We could all see how uncomfortable he was when he was younger but she had to go OTT with it because really the parties were for her and her Instagram.

His birthday should be private anyway.

No doubt she will still go OTT and everything she ends up using or buying from Amazon guyyssss will end up ironically at Maldon’s recycling centre!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
sorry ive been away just catching up, as we have been preparing for a house move, we have been fortunate enough where we dont have to move out in one day and clean but i am STRESSSSSED. 🤣 my house is upside down, hunch could of really given me some top tips on how she had such a stress free move... other than buy everything new. hahaWTF she really dressed them up for WBD as themselves. poor children my 2yo was very excited and chose his outfit from one of his faviourite story books. shes a bell end. also massive congratulations to the nusty who had a baby, i hope all is well with you and your baby

Reactions: 15
I’m a being a bit dim but when she’s emptying the lint and we can see both her hands in front of her is her phone strapped to her forehead like a head torch?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see bin manz is back! She’ll know no one can help her find a bin truck to come to her house. She’ll just be wanting a cake company to see it and offer to make him a bin truck cake for free obviously!
She’ll forget about this post and show him enjoying himself at Lennie’s party

Reactions: 30
Why don't they do what any other parent would do and either ring the council or speak to someone at the tip to see if it would be possible, instead of expecting everyone else to do everything for you as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why don't they do what any other parent would do and either ring the council or speak to someone at the tip to see if it would be possible, instead of expecting everyone else to do everything for you as usual
Celebrity couple innit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Asking for recommendations is the influencer equivalent of checking into hospital or making an amazon wish list

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Welcome to the new baby Tattler!

I have just a few things to clarify…. Does he make ur heart sore? Can you even cope? Is he ur actual world? Is ur mum the woman you would look up to?

If not then sorry but u can’t be in the tit mums club I’m fankoooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ronald & Leotard are not allowed interaction with their peers outside school/nursery. God forbid Hinch invites their friends over to the Crem for an actual party, organised by their divvy parents (not a company).
No.. no..nooo.... Once they return home, round that hairpin bend & through the compound gate, that's it! Family ONLY! (HERS, that is!)
Down the dumpster 🎁 🚚 it is then! 🥳

😂not sure if Leotard was deliberate or a typo but I’m cackling into my bathroom blanket
---
Does anyone know where I can do this, see this, get that?
She spends 24 hours a day glued to her phone but hasn't figured out how to use Google yet?
Just waiting for her to ask “does ne1 no wat time Asdas opens”
---
I’m a being a bit dim but when she’s emptying the lint and we can see both her hands in front of her is her phone strapped to her forehead like a head torch?
She upgraded her headtorch beanie with a GoPro

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I say that she LOVES Ronnie being diagnosed as autistic, I don't think it quite does it justice.
She absolutely lives for the attention that it gives her. What a very strange way for a 'mother' to behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think councils have more than enough to think about at the moment watching their budgets, as a lot are in debt. Like a lot of you have already said, why don’t they get Ronnie to wait at the end of the drive and wave to the recycling truck as it comes to get the bins from his home. He’d probably love this -maybe even hand out a box of chocolates to the team to say thank you and to acknowledge that it’s ronnies birthday. They do work very hard, unlike Sopha & jobless Jim.

She’s also posted this to let everyone know it’s his birthday coming up. No doubt all those small businesses she loves (taking from) so much will now be sending her lots of stuff - all personalised, of course. She will pick her faves, use them on the day but conveniently forget to tag the company.

There’s a great little recycling truck toy in John Lewis -but I bet Ronnie already has it.

Funny how the narrative has suddenly changed to Ronnie not enjoying birthday parties now he’s been diagnosed with autism. We could all see how uncomfortable he was when he was younger but she had to go OTT with it because really the parties were for her and her Instagram.

His birthday should be private anyway.

No doubt she will still go OTT and everything she ends up using or buying from Amazon guyyssss will end up ironically at Maldon’s recycling centre!
And yet - YET - she still dragged him out in front of a load of strangers at her book tour, despite knowing this about him. I feel sure she knew about his diagnosis at that time. Mother of the year right there!

Reactions: 46
Why not just take him to the bleeping tip of she really thinks that would be such a treat for the poor little sod?! What does she expect; the workers to put the friggin bunting out and do some sort of song and dance routine for Maldons wannabe shlebrity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why not just take him to the bleeping tip of she really thinks that would be such a treat for the poor little sod?! What does she expect; the workers to put the friggin bunting out and do some sort of song and dance routine for Maldons wannabe shlebrity?!
Exactly! Keep it bloody simple for the little boy. Let him have a birthday cake with candle, go to the tip with more of mummy’s plastic tat & cardboard, and if he’s lucky he may get to see an actual truck and wave to the people inside. Let him go home & play with Lonnie at pretending to recycle - something that mummy is very bad at it seems. Maybe they could chuck Sophie in the bin at some point -she’s pretty rubbish at everything and frauds like her don’t deserve success or recognition.

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one who empties the filter after using the tumble dryer? And even if I left it for a couple of days I wouldn't have them much lint in it.she must have it on permanently. Oh and Sopha not a good idea to burn the lint in your log burner🙄
Omg I do everytime too ...that great thick wedge of lint she kept just to show her sheep HoW to EmPtY it ..she's dangerous... the way the tumble dryer is up high to looked so awkward when she was pulling the water tray thing out ..she also to emphasise that she bought the washing machine and tumble dryer too ..Currys didn't #gift her them, must've not been beggy enough before the move to notafarm 🤣

Reactions: 14
Once again Lenor is the golden child who complies and eats mothers vile concoctions while Ronald is the naughty odd one out who only eats chips 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.