Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who empties the filter after using the tumble dryer? And even if I left it for a couple of days I wouldn't have them much lint in it.she must have it on permanently. Oh and Sopha not a good idea to burn the lint in your log burneršŸ™„

Reactions: 29
She hates those bastard camels more than we do, can't get rid of em because being a crazy camel loving farm gurlzzzzzz is part of her non existent cunty personality, well that and they are to big to dump at the tip. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's going to set that 'farm' on fire with her dryer! Jeez Louise, full tank of water and full of lint and dust. Does she put the camels in there to get so much lint?! She's such a dangerous woman.

Reactions: 12
Literally... that is ITTTT!!! šŸ¤Ŗ
twit cleans tumble dryer ā„ mo's (with extra ā„ I fiink?) evah that or the dusshhht! šŸ‘ƒ
šŸ”Š

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's so rough with everything she touches, am surprised she doesn't break her appliances the amount she slams the doors shut and shoves filters back in.

Reactions: 21
Thatā€™s not even a tumble dryer clean, itā€™s what you HAVE TO DO to avoid it catching fire ffs.
Water needs emptying after nearly every load AND the filter.
Sheā€™s being so irresponsible and dangerous by not making this clear FFS

Reactions: 38
If she doesnā€™t empty it no one else does. Oh what a martyr soph is. Bollocks. Sheā€™s on her arse all day every day. She doesnā€™t do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who empties the filter after using the tumble dryer? And even if I left it for a couple of days I wouldn't have them much lint in it.she must have it on permanently. Oh and Sopha not a good idea to burn the lint in your log burneršŸ™„
Same as me - it's a routine now when I put the dryer on. But I guess we are both doing it wrong..... šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€˜Iā€™ve had this one a while and itā€™s never let me downā€™
Youā€™ve lived there 2 years, so Iā€™m not suprised it hasnā€™t let you down given itā€™s practically brand new you wasteful bleep.
---
Same as me - it's a routine now when I put the dryer on. But I guess we are both doing it wrong..... šŸ¤£
No youā€™re just not trying to burn your entire house down like this thick bint.
Maybe thatā€™s what the plan is for when all the money dries up. Makes sense as to why she is covering it in chemicals to clean it too

Reactions: 22
Pahahaha the ā€˜Mrs Hinch is horribleā€™ selection on tik tok is fun
I just came across influ view online & the comments about her are spot on. Someone who apparently went to school with her has left a comment and said how she was spoilt and could never wait for anything and how she lied about her last home and how she could never leave it - think we all knew this šŸ˜‚ spoilt little princess controlled by her mummyā€¦.
---
I immediately empty mine..Iā€™m always shocked by how much lint is in there. I also empty the water too

Reactions: 16
Begging for Ronnie to be given a personal visit around a recycle centre or to be able to see a bin lorry close up.
They've got a season ticket to Maldon tip so shouldn't be too hard to arrange šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Just watched the lint filter cleaning. WTAF!!! That isn't a couple of days worth and even if it was, what a fire hazard letting it build up to show us.

I too empty mine before each use. It does say so much that she does so little that her monthly clean challenges are just day to day jobs for the rest of us.

Reactions: 23
why have all the OTT parties in previous years then if he doesnā€™t like them šŸ¤” surely itā€™s not just for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Iā€™d imagine Ronnie only like the recycling centre because they spend so much time there taking their literal van full of waste there probably weekly.

Reactions: 44
If you have 4.8M followers, you don't need to ask your sheep with zero contacts and Ā£10 in the bank to help with a bin truck to drive past your house.

Doesn't she have a local council where she is famoush? what about the dump she goes to for fun? Of all the skips she must have hired for her refurb, she can't contact them?

She is such a bleeping begger and desperado for attention and engagement. Hire your own truck you duck! The patronising bleep just assumes one of her sheep will get her husband to do it for her for a tag.

I can't dislike her more.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.