Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Noknob needs to get a life and a job. Imagine standing in some waterlogged field/park filming absolutely nothing of interest, except a random walking by minding their own business? How about interacting with your dog on the walk for a start, throw him some toys or a ball or something?! Seriously what was the point of that video? It was as dull and lifeless as one of their quiz nights. They put out some absolute dross that even the most die hard of their fans must actually think WTF at this point?

Reactions: 33
God she lords her wealth. Its always 'im taking us to see" not "we are going to see".
Has to make sure we know she is paying.i bet she's a right cow about it.

Reactions: 40
“I’m taking us to see”

why not “we’re going to see”

obviously I know it’s been said before but she holds it over them that she is the one who pays for stuff
---
God she lords her wealth. Its always 'im taking us to see" not "we are going to see".
Has to make sure we know she is paying.i bet she's a right cow about it.
Snap!

Reactions: 31
It's so nice to see her treat herself and the kind lady that lives in her spare house to a night out.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That alone would put me off buying from a company. 'Hun' and kisses is not a very professional way of answering a customer query imo. It's probably someone who is a bit hard up for cash and has this as a side line in their dirty home.

Screenshot_2024-03-13-16-13-27-76_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Wonder who she is off to see, could it be Ne-yo. 🤔 Shy little old Sophia going on a night out eh. 😏😏
Bet Fiddle Fingers is tagging along too. Or is Freda staying at home with Jammers for a romantic night in instead?!

Screenshot_2024-03-13-16-22-26-02_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-13-16-18-31-80_1653cddd18d2106da23e83efd10da5ec.jpg

Reactions: 13
The song choice ‘miss independent’

The woman who can’t even be left with her own children & hanging off her mothers tit 24/7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So shes back in London to see Ne-Yo i assume? Another 'favourite' shes never mentioned before until now.
I was thinking how is he a childhood fave as he was out when I was in my 20s but then forget she is actually 10 years younger than me (apparently)

Anyway twice in London in a week,shes far to close to home for my liking. duck off we don't want you here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Time for some edited slow ❄ mo's
What a ghastly pair of twats!!
1. Plastic tatt GIFTED Easstaah Eggs 🤥
2, 3 & 4 .... Dosser in a field 🚬 🐕 👀👃

🔊 ETA: Last 2 in the wrong order but cba!
“There is life” Does he not realise that maybe he doesn’t see many people in the park on a weekday morning is because most people are actually working and too busy to walk their dog. It’s either early Morning before work or evening after work.
oh and the “weather where we were” where were they? Would you not say where we are?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh blesserart, the ‘just a farm girl’ who ‘never leaves the house’ is leaving the house child free for the 73945th time this year! She works so hard she deserves it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her head looks out of proportion to her body she looks like a bleeping lollipop

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So shes back in London to see Ne-Yo i assume? Another 'favourite' shes never mentioned before until now.
I was thinking how is he a childhood fave as he was out when I was in my 20s but then forget she is actually 10 years younger than me (apparently)

Anyway twice in London in a week,shes far to close to home for my liking. duck off we don't want you here. 😂
Not sure how it’s a childhood favourite when Ne-yo’s first album came out when Hinch was about 16 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That alone would put me off buying from a company. 'Hun' and kisses is not a very professional way of answering a customer query imo. It's probably someone who is a bit hard up for cash and has this as a side line in their dirty home.

View attachment 2813009
Naa I unfollow and wouldn't buy either. I absolutely am filled with rage when somebody calls me hun!
---

I had a nose too. Very professional. Not!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.