Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Why is her mate grabbing at Henry's mouth like that?!
Also why are they feeding him Chinese? Seriously, what a pair of cunts.
In answer to the scales in the back ground, I guess it was to weigh out their ❄ for the evening ahead.
That's what I thinking, Inchmanz new income stream. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I had a husband plus three secondary age kids all wearing a clean shirt Monday to Friday so twenty shirts needing ironing every week. Soph- how’s it going with one tiny shirt for Ron and a polo shirt for Lon on his nursery days?
General dog body and char woman is in FiddlemeTimbers workplace contract

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg she is a joke. She speaks like a fucking 5 year old. "I asked for some chips and the waitress brought us some!" Fucking hell!

Maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years but I thought you just looked at menu and then went into the restaurant kitchen and cooked and served it to yourself?
I didn't realise the wait staff actually were there to help.
Hinch if you're reading here I'm being sarcastic (look it up!)

Also as for forgetting most of her clothes, no she never. She's far to vain to forget what she wants to bring. Also how about writing a list of what you need to pack, you know in your "bestselling" little book of lists so you never forget nuffin hun! Thick twat.
She lies about absolutely anything. Anything to make her boring experiences seem better.
It's embarrassing.
She’s confused because she’s never cooked or served herself anything edible before without mummy or No-Knob holding her hand/doing it for her.

Last edited:

Erica24

Chatty Member
how does one does a tumble dryer clean?? I empty the Fluff out after every use and it's clean am I missing something
I have been wondering the same!! Fluff from the filter yes; my bloody tumble dryer won’t start unless I do that, drives me insane, but what else is there to do?!!
---
[

Last edited:

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
If you tell people your book is a #1 bestseller on Amazon, it means absolutely nothing.

View attachment 2785548

She's a chav.

View attachment 2785546
View attachment 2785547
"I bought nothing, because I'm just like you, I'm so poor and relatable!"

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
If my offspring EVER bought me a book like that Mum journal I would fling it straight back at them - they know about me because we talk: we talk about the now and we talk about (some of the things) the past and I don't need to write it all in a f*cking book to give back to them. And what we don't talk about is probably none of their business.

And will someone PLEASE tell Soph that there are far more books out there that are already full of words that you read , many by absolutely brilliant authors, and not every book she gives needs to have blank pages you are supposed to fill in.
Or be written about her 😂

Reactions: 7

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
5th March 2023
Full version (and a slow mo edit of Hinch about to scoff the meaty goods!). Ron and Mummaz making Frankfurter snacks with a big pot of sauce!
Vegetarian for 2 years eh Soph???

Sorry hens, I'm just massively pissed off with her bullshit! X

#mrshinchisaliar
Did she cook jaymayyy's nonob?! Remember when she said her favourite part of his body was his hands :LOL: ratmanzzz

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
I'm a bit slow today nusties. 🥴
If you listen very carefully, right at the beginning, it sounds very much like Maggot Mannz growling "Cue" 🎥 👀 👃
We know you film your pathetic cuntent in a day so you can sit on your flannelette clad lazy arses for the rest of the week or going for £1,000+ Mongolian wiggy hair!

❄ mo 🔊
---
I was trying to figure out who Leonard remains me off with his latest crazee hair do. Maybe Hinch wants to recreate "The New Adventures of Tintin" 🤭
Someone is saying beautiful.

I think it may be her dad as it's quite gruff or Jamie's smoker morning voice.

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Don't worry, it'll be unlikely to happen, mario will have a sleepless night and need to cancel, either that or he'll be struck down with a mysterious illness as per usual when he needs to leave his safe place in his Beirut penthouse.
Well that would be a total let down, we're all raring to go with this one!
---

Doesn’t go out though 🙄 & “I’m just a farm girl” 😂😂😂
Isv this real? Are they taking the piss out of her being a farm girl or are they fools??