Mrs Hinch #688 The Tattlers are cackling. Because Hinch has skin like carvery crackling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #688 -The Tattlers are cackling. Because Hinch has skin like carvery crackling!

Faanks to our lovely @Pumpkins1506 suggested by @BeeHappy for new our winning thread title! 🥳 *I've had to shorten it to fit and delete Kissed by the sun* 🔥 ♨

Old thread here:

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly matk Thread Suggestion*

Tues:
Air tags sewn in to boiiscchh cuddly toys for horriday by Fiddle fingers. Batteries of which, could kill a child if swallowed!!!
Expensive but tacky flowers from Jaym that will die off whilst on holiday!
Valentine's balloon wall monstrosity for the robot twinz to perform for camera. All that tatt will be heading for landfill shortly!
Pre-holiday BRAGGING has commenced.
Look Fantastic Mother's Day box,
Irritating 🪇 maraca sounding nail tapping.
A fellow nusty found it was cheaper to buy without her stupid code.
As ever, filmed with a filter so she doesn't even look like her true self and heavily edited. What is a "Face MAST"? 🤣
Hens, I laarve my gerwls I do 💤 😴
'Ever so grateful I live 'ere' ... cos you didn't even work for it did you? Clevaaaa 👏🏼
Hefty Henners turns 9 soon, he's got about the same number of fat rolls.

Friday: Con artist's 34th baarfday, and, as usual, the thick bint got it wrong! It's chapter 35. You've reached 34 years of your loife and enter your 35th. She wouldnt have the mental capacity to understand it if you tried to explain!

Saturday:
3.30am post - "Starting 34 in the clouds" on a plane 🤪
A Nusty hen spotted the cunty couple, Wasp face Mummaz, Cling on, & Robot twins at Dubai arrivals early this morning, with Ronald apparently in a pram and Inch carrying Leonard!

Sunday: ZILTCH!! (this was the case for most of the week as Nusties migrated to other threads) .................

After a few days ..... 💤
Pic of Sofa's rancid size 5's in the sand, manky toes covered up ........ 😴
Couple of days later .......
Staged photo of Inch, Sofa and Robot twins hands upon hands in the sand. Inch looked like he had a freshhh manicure. Lazy mannz!

Sunday #2: Back at duck Up Not-a-Farm

A staged holiday reel was posted. Our Nusty informant was right. They had spent a week at The Atlantis Hotel / Resort in Dubai, with its imported sand, man made by non UAE labourers, much like the rest of Dubai.
No sign of anxiety, body shhiverssh,, bruises, and indeed, Fiddle and Cling on were in tow as babysitter & carer. The black floppy hat was out along with oversized goggles for hide her -Z lister face from view. Robot twins were, as ever, identically dressed all the bleeping time.
Now it's back to Floofs, chooks, woshhhing and cuppa soups.
Also, her next door neighbour has their property on the market. Nobody even wants to be your neighbour Hinch!

Monday #2:
The dick heads are back guyyyysssh from DUBAI! It was INCREDIBLE, AMAZZIN, WOZZINIT BABE? Animawls all fine, floofs, Henry, blah blah ... lots of wossschhing and a tend work call. 🤔
Suspiciously, the home coming looked like a pre-record 🤔 from before they even left for DUBAI
The bot buying continues, usually ones with arses & titties on parade!
Sophie, you prolific liar, would you care to explain the 60k or so bought within the past 30 days?

Annnd ... it's back on with the bumbuminnitt lifting leggings, Vicky Pollard scrag wig, crop tops & prison greys for 👀 👃 JayM

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Mrs Hinch #688 -The Tattlers are cackling. Because Hinch has skin like carvery crackling!

Faanks to our lovely @Pumpkins1506 suggested by @BeeHappy for new our winning thread title! 🥳 *I've had to shorten it to fit and delete Kissed by the sun* 🔥 ♨

Old thread here:

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly matk Thread Suggestion*

Tues:
Air tags sewn in to boiiscchh cuddly toys for horriday by Fiddle fingers. Batteries of which, could kill a child if swallowed!!!
Expensive but tacky flowers from Jaym that will die off whilst on holiday!
Valentine's balloon wall monstrosity for the robot twinz to perform for camera. All that tatt will be heading for landfill shortly!
Pre-holiday BRAGGING has commenced.
Look Fantastic Mother's Day box,
Irritating 🪇 maraca sounding nail tapping.
A fellow nusty found it was cheaper to buy without her stupid code.
As ever, filmed with a filter so she doesn't even look like her true self and heavily edited. What is a "Face MAST"? 🤣
Hens, I laarve my gerwls I do 💤 😴
'Ever so grateful I live 'ere' ... cos you didn't even work for it did you? Clevaaaa 👏🏼
Hefty Henners turns 9 soon, he's got about the same number of fat rolls.

Friday: Con artist's 34th baarfday, and, as usual, the thick bint got it wrong! It's chapter 35. You've reached 34 years of your loife and enter your 35th. She wouldnt have the mental capacity to understand it if you tried to explain!

Saturday:
3.30am post - "Starting 34 in the clouds" on a plane 🤪
A Nusty hen spotted the cunty couple, Wasp face Mummaz, Cling on, & Robot twins at Dubai arrivals early this morning, with Ronald apparently in a pram and Inch carrying Leonard!

Sunday: ZILTCH!! (this was the case for most of the week as Nusties migrated to other threads) .................

After a few days ..... 💤
Pic of Sofa's rancid size 5's in the sand, manky toes covered up ........ 😴
Couple of days later .......
Staged photo of Inch, Sofa and Robot twins hands upon hands in the sand. Inch looked like he had a freshhh manicure. Lazy mannz!

Sunday #2: Back at duck Up Not-a-Farm

A staged holiday reel was posted. Our Nusty informant was right. They had spent a week at The Atlantis Hotel / Resort in Dubai, with its imported sand, man made by non UAE labourers, much like the rest of Dubai.
No sign of anxiety, body shhiverssh,, bruises, and indeed, Fiddle and Cling on were in tow as babysitter & carer. The black floppy hat was out along with oversized goggles for hide her -Z lister face from view. Robot twins were, as ever, identically dressed all the bleeping time.
Now it's back to Floofs, chooks, woshhhing and cuppa soups.
Also, her next door neighbour has their property on the market. Nobody even wants to be your neighbour Hinch!

Monday #2:
The dick heads are back guyyyysssh from DUBAI! It was INCREDIBLE, AMAZZIN, WOZZINIT BABE? Animawls all fine, floofs, Henry, blah blah ... lots of wossschhing and a tend work call. 🤔
Suspiciously, the home coming looked like a pre-record 🤔 from before they even left for DUBAI
The bot buying continues, usually ones with arses & titties on parade!
Sophie, you prolific liar, would you care to explain the 60k or so bought within the past 30 days?

Annnd ... it's back on with the bumbuminnitt lifting leggings, Vicky Pollard scrag wig, crop tops & prison greys for 👀 👃 JayM
Thank you for sorting the new thread, hunnay. I had a feeling I was going to miss it. I had taken my leggings to visit the gym, unlike Dogpie! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe how long the old thread lasted! I followed these threads wayyy back just before the first lockdown, and had to give it up when I went back to the office because just took too much of my time. Now look at us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Excellent recap as ever, an arduous (that’s means difficult, Slop) task when she does sweet duck all 90% of the time.
Keep doing God’s work, Nusties.
Tempted to go and view the neighbours house to get a real inside as to what it’s like on Rat Run Road.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do reels disappear now? Had lots of questions so wants people to ask them again🙄

Reactions: 17
IMG_8923.jpeg

Size 5 my ass. My feet are actually size 5 and they’re half the size of them flippers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Brilliant recap Magic 👏👏
Can't believe I've only missed 1.5 Freds whilst I've been on my 2 weeks holidays... She's so boring she'd make a glass eye nod off 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Unlike Soph, even after breaking my foot on my first day, I still managed get out and about, more than she did, lazy cow 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The big nappy arse on her when she’s sitting on the swing. Looks like she’s had a bbl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.