Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WendyW

Chatty Member
Of all the things that can be said about her, boiling different veg together aint top of the list! I tend not to put anything in with broccoli because it's messy and anything with it gets bits of broccoli fluff all over but anything else that goes, sprouts, peas, carrots, green beans etc, etc, blah, blah, it all gets chucked in together!
‘Broccoli fluff’!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

IBeingnosey

View attachment 2790200
This was on her galentine bollocks reel.
Today is March 1st. It’s the month nusties. The month of wee Mario’s bespoke boujee trip down to Essex. Both threads will be going off, and I am so here for it. Blessed be!!!!
Next month? She that busy filming pre-records that he has to wait a month? Or does he have to wait until she’s finished her monthly to-do list

Mum of two

VIP Member
I have been wondering the same!! Fluff from the filter yes; my bloody tumble dryer won’t start unless I do that, drives me insane, but what else is there to do?!!
---
[
Is it a condenser? Mine has two different filters to clean. Arsenal hole job.
I'm 👀 Dogpie. Just flushing it under the tap isn't enough.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Never left the hotel! All that way and never even left to go and do some shopping or see the malls (especially considering she ‘forgot’ her clothes! And how can you just forget to pack stuff for yourself…for someone that has to have everything in its place, I would have expected her to unpack and repack her suitcase multiple times (which is what I end up doing!) 😂
To be fair we have just returned from a week in Dubai (In the Marina not the palm ) we did visit the Palm and its lovely and has a few shops etc The Mall however is crazy and there is no way in the world I would have taken kids of that age there as they would get nothing from it. It’s packed and what child of that age enjoys shops

Reactions: 6

ATV2022

Who vomited random capital letters all over the menu?

Oh my word… she always has to act like a TWAT doesn’t she 🙄

The way she goes on you’d think all she’s ever eaten is Greggs’ sausssage rollsssh dipped in tomato sschoup, Mc’D’s, mugshotsssh and Vomfessschts 🙄

This is her and NoNob’s wedding breakfassscht and Canapésssh….. bet she thought she was really possssh and ssspecial that day…..and best to cover over Oven Ready Pringle and the gurrrrlsssh eyes 👀🤭

View attachment 2785918

View attachment 2785919

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Just re-listened and you are right! You can hear Jimbob saying ‘cue’ - just shows what a fake life they both lead. I wonder if he’s there holding some sort of script - she did sound like Jamie at the end with the use of ‘mate’ ‘all the best’ etc
Why would he need to say cue though
---
Also I have a similar carpet cleaner, and sometimes the cleaner will take out colour from the materials. It did it to my daughter mattress when I cleaned it.

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
I had a husband plus three secondary age kids all wearing a clean shirt Monday to Friday so twenty shirts needing ironing every week. Soph- how’s it going with one tiny shirt for Ron and a polo shirt for Lon on his nursery days?
Husband has bakery whites for work and I have two boys one the same as as Ron and one a year older and it's constant uniforms, socks and two different jumpers

stefanp

An hour? Check out the before and after. I swear things haven’t even moved 😂. She brings up a bag of stuff into the room - contains the new socks and the new duster. That’s most of the “mess”. Where are the TOYS??????
To be fair does she not have a playroom for toys?? I think it’s good not to have an overstimulating bedroom! It’s a horrible bedroom and the playroom is hideous- but it’s a million times better than the bedroom poor Ronnie has been lumbered with! His bedclothes seriously set me on edge😂

Troutpout

Yes!!!!! My son is ND but he does eat pretty much anything except food that should be smooth but could have a lump in it so gravy and mash are big no no’s for him, eggs in any form and porridge……he gags. Certain meat he doesn’t like the texture off but other meat he’ll eat no problem. But, If I were to give him a carrot on a roast dinner for example that is cut differently to how I normally cut them, he can’t eat them, he doesn’t believe they are carrots and gets worked up. This is the same for everything I cook. Everything has to be the same or look the same as it always has done or like you say, he won’t eat.
Which makes going on holiday tricky, we always go AI but he reverts back to ‘beige’ foods like chicken nuggets, chips, pasta, pizza, sausages and hash browns and maybe the odd bit of cucumber because they are safe, they look the same pretty much anywhere you go. No matter what I put on a separate plate for him, he looks at me like I’ve got 2 heads even though I know perfectly well he likes it. We roll with it, what’s a week or so out of the year, he’s eating something and that’s better than nothing
I totally get this. Doesn’t every mum let the kids have beige on holiday! 😂. I just was observing that these ‘influencers’ with ND children all seem to be such awful mothers. They don’t even try to feed their kids decent food.

Reactions: 5

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Insert photo of outside of my house ✔

To do list > paint entire house ✔

There Zoph, I can do that too 👍🏻

Reactions: 5