Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She clearly filmed this in the same batch as the reel she uploaded the other day. Of course we all know they were all filmed on the same day in January.
Is that a stain on the carpet? Looks like it to me. Watch out for new carpets in her bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️
The clothes she was chucking out didn’t match the wardrobe she opened. She must have endless piles and piles of clothes that she wears once and then gives to her niece 🥴.
Looks like a burn on the carpet.

Reactions: 4

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
I totally get this. Doesn’t every mum let the kids have beige on holiday! 😂. I just was observing that these ‘influencers’ with ND children all seem to be such awful mothers. They don’t even try to feed their kids decent food.
Oh I know what you were saying, apologies if it came across harsh towards you, that wasn’t what I meant, I was just agreeing with the post I quoted about how hard it can be to get a child that is ND to eat etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

LaTela

Chatty Member
Is it Hinch or a lookee-likee in the front row of dancing on ice tonight????🤔 Hard to tell, ‘cos we don’t really know what she looks like in real life!!!

Reactions: 3