Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I will never understand why accounts like Anna Louisa and TobyandRoo let her get away with copying their ideas and passing them off as her own. They benefit absolutely nothing from it whilst she’s sat there raking in the millions and being gifted shit continuously. They both follow her as well and Anna always comments on her stuff. It really blows my mind.
she got away with sooo much plagiarism before and now she’ll just blame being acoustic no doubt!

Reactions: 9

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why someone would lie about being a size 5 foot, out of all the lies it’s that one that tickles me the most. Pathological liar
View attachment 2783811
Look at the flippers on that 😮
---
I think pretty much everything she has posted since Sunday is a pre record from before DUBAI.
She/they aren't particularly tanned. Nails haven't grown out, she's just changed her hair with the Vicky Pollard scrunchy.
The clothes chuck is just opening random cupboards & drawers, flinging in whatever. They're probably not chucked at all, it's just for the cam/gram and her fuck up February tick list. It's all bullshit!
She was wearing that cropped hoodie and those leggings before Dubai aswell.

Last edited:

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I thought the Hinch Farm book died of death a long time ago tbh. Especially since it was reduced down to 50p or whatever it was.
She's so desperate she's now dragging it back up because it's in paperback. Thrilling stuff guys. 🤓🤓
Taking up space in the Hunch HQ loft. Needs shifting, as does Tracey who is back in the attic

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
No way shes made a Sunday roast!!!!!
---
And she's not put ad has she, it contains her book?!?!
She doesn’t have to for the book! It’s stuff like advertising collabs or when she’s getting paid to half heartedly flog iconic. But we all know that book is her own (ghostwritten, rubbish) work so she doesn’t need to mark that as ad.

also I note we never saw what the roast actually looked like, bet it looked rubbish!

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
She’s made her bed… she’d absolutely cream herself to be there, she knows it, we know it, but her self diagnosed whatever the fuck it is this week, means she can’t go.
---

Does everyone with chickens put on a full face of make up, add a filter and then hang out with their chickens? Asking for a friend.
Who’s ya friend … the colonel from kfc😜😂

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Im also wondering this. Looks like someone's managed to find one of hinches best bubs Instagram.
---
Ok so just seen her mate has commented on that podcast. That photo is the only one posted with Hinch. Bar the one they went out a few weeks a go.
All her Instagram consists of is holidays. The holidays Hinch wishes she was on without the kids
that's the acct of her new best bubs faithy____x

Yeah....Brackie

Hahaha!!! Oh god 🙉 that forced, over pronounced voiceover grips my shit!
She greased up da boiiscchh hair and made a tend dindinnzz by putting lids on pots.
Urrrgh!!! Who the fuck feels like superwoman making beds?
Ridiculous shit show!
Tend lipschmacking dindinzzz....I APPPPsolutely laave it!
Nice to see ole Weepy though 😭

Reactions: 8

PattiQueenB

Sometimes this thread pulls her up for the weirdest things. I cook carrots and broccoli together. Who has time and space to boil veg separately? Fuck that. Cut it to the right size and it cooks at the same time?
What a weird criticism. Can't get on board with the nitpicking.
Of all the things that can be said about her, boiling different veg together aint top of the list! I tend not to put anything in with broccoli because it's messy and anything with it gets bits of broccoli fluff all over but anything else that goes, sprouts, peas, carrots, green beans etc, etc, blah, blah, it all gets chucked in together!

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
She should have written a list in a book!!!!
---
Re uploading as left my profile pic in the original 😂
Anyway making it about herself and having to drop in that she is acoustic 🙈
SEN covers a lot of conditions not just Autism
---
View attachment 2783509
Is she using that hen to hide her face? What a bizarre picture 😬

WTF why has she got her face so near to a chicken? 🤢🤢

Last edited: