Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash - new thread title courtesy of the most marvellous @Wize Owl. Thread titles are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep suggestions short and swear free, and clearly mark thread suggestion.

Tuesday
Sophie returned to “work” with an #ad for her NOTHS Mother’s Day selection, where she held back tears 🥺 whilst telling the sheep she had bought her mum a book to fill in and give back to Soph. So a present for you then, Dogpie?!
She also brought a personalised Yorkshire pudding tin. Unfortunately, she got the personalisation wrong and engraved it for Nanny rather than Auntie Bessie, which is who really makes Fiddle’s yorkshires!
Hinch got very excited when her hotel in Benidorm (sorry, Dubai) liked her reel and couldn’t believe they’d seen it. She had tagged them! She really should know how instagram works, what with it being her job full-time, six days a week!
She then finished off her February cleaning challenge by just randomly completely emptying on of Lennie’s drawers of clothes to give to charity!
We appear to be back down to 5 chickens. Has another one gone to live with Paul O’Grady in the sky? Will she ever address this? Will she just filter another chicken into future posts?
Philanthropist Sophie signed some copies of her book to give away to nurseries, schools and hospitals. What have those poor kids ever done to you, Soph?! It’s a pointless task anyway. If they really wanted a copy, they would have bought one for 50p when it was reduced in The Works because no-one is buying it!

Wednesday
And we start the day with a picture of the sunrise (could be a sunset, you never know with her) and a “I can’t believe I live here”! Boring! 🥱
Shows us shaving her legs (on her business account) as she has a meeting in London.
OOTD and again “who am I?”. A twit, that’s who! Tells us that her dress and jewellery are from small businesses. With 151k and 24k followers respectively, I think she needs to look at her definition of “small”. Good to see she squeezed her size 5 footzzzz into some hockey boots for her meeting!
Then, she posts a story of her acting like a childish arsenal hole at lunch. Did she really ask if she should dip the crostini in her soup? bleeping halfwit!

Thursday
Slopha forewent her day off to post a woe is me post about how she has to deal with ignorance and judgement as the mother of an autistic child. Just to be clear, Dogpie, we’re not judging your child, we’re judging your appalling mothering! She later carried out a dirty delete. Had our wrist slapped, did we?!

Friday
Hinch launches her March Cleaning Challenge which, predictably, includes jobs that most people do on a weekly, if not daily, basis. She also suggests that you share 6 pics from your phone which make you smile. All of her will be of herself then…probably wearing her Big Fat Gipsy wedding dress!
Hinch set a timer for 60 minutes to clean and tidy the most boring toddler bedroom in the world, ever!
She ended the day with a plagiarised quote about how dogs wait for you all day to come home from work. Not you though, Dogpie. You don’t work and never leave the house!

Saturday
The only Hinch content was on her fwend’s account. The fwend was having a sleepover at Not a Farm and, other than a picture of them together (I assume it was them as they were filtered beyond recognition!), the only other content involved Audrey, the woolly wankers and the hens, while Shopie dodged the camera so her real face wasn’t shown!

Sunday
Hinch invites us to spend a day with her. I think I’ll pass, thanks!
The sheep ask where she bought her hen beds. Why? She only ever buys from Amazon so they wouldn’t be difficult to track down!

Monday
Sophie Rose cleans a rug with a carpet cleaner that has sat in the loft with Tracey for two years because she forgot she had it!
Someone put 50p in Jimbob and he started sharing holiday pics of his loved ones….also known as Fiddle!
The toddler twins got to take part in a scavenger hunt around the cream. The perfect game which allows Dogpie to sit on her arsenal hole while the boyzzzzz run around finding tat!

The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

431553542_934545471664556_5620469848926599280_n.jpg

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she "bought" a 200 quid carpet cleaner a couple of years ago and shoved it in the loft without opening it and forgot about it? What bullshit she spouts from her gob.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I suspect I am ready for this schhhent - another basic chemically infused tit with some chav's name on it. Seriously, P&G must be stuck with a 5 yr contract with her to keep coming up with tit like this.

The desperation in the wording is laughable! Something big?? What could a scent possibly do?!

Everything she does is below basics. The carpet clean was a joke, first of all it's a bleeping door mat infested with piss, secondly she had the nerve to admit she had this for 2 years in the loft so 1) she never cleaned her rugs before 2) it was gifted and she never knew she had it. The treasure hunt was not worthy of a video to share, it's like me sharing a video of my kid drawing a unicorn.

Why does she think she is remotely special? Why does she keep promoting junk from amazon? Why are her robots always matching clothes? I am not one to witch about children, at all, but they just look like mini sopha (R) and mini nonob (L) so it's hard to feel anything other than repulse.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Faanks for da nuuu fwed schweet'arrt @BeeHappy 🐝 ❤
The robot twins are dresshhed identically as per every single day and used for content since the time they came into this world.
She's a greedy, despicable woman with no shame, same with bug eyed chav manz JayM. Pound signs in their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'll just pop this here. That's not a good looking week of follower numbers is it, Soph and I think we all know you bought a lot of bots to even maintain those numbers ...

1709585611195.png

Reactions: 20
The boyyyshhh seemed to be enjoying that 'game' but why did they run in the same direction to find everything? Couldn't possibly be NoKnob hiding behind the boof ready to hand them stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So her scent is hibiscus and something else - Mediterranean vibes? Not exactly evocative of spring is it? Hibiscus is a pretty common detergent scent. Not exactly groundbreaking is it.

Eta - they already have a peony and hibiscus scent. It’ll just be that one in different packaging. Yawn.
Not mango suerly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.