Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
She clearly filmed this in the same batch as the reel she uploaded the other day. Of course we all know they were all filmed on the same day in January.
Is that a stain on the carpet? Looks like it to me. Watch out for new carpets in her bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️
The clothes she was chucking out didn’t match the wardrobe she opened. She must have endless piles and piles of clothes that she wears once and then gives to her niece 🥴.
Is that one of her arse pads?????? 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

tinypathers

I don't understand this monthly list at all
Where is
Wash/iron hang up uniform
Putting clothes away
Tidying toys away
Hoovering

This isn't a families cleaning list at all
I am forever sorting clothes out I actually feel like secret people live here because of it. Where is the real family cleaning?
I had a husband plus three secondary age kids all wearing a clean shirt Monday to Friday so twenty shirts needing ironing every week. Soph- how’s it going with one tiny shirt for Ron and a polo shirt for Lon on his nursery days?

cazellie

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a dryrobe to go and see the hens? Is she planning a dip in their water trough?!! Fucking dryrobe wanker!!
Saw that and thought she may be going for a dip in a lake within the ‘farm’ grounds. Miss Greedy wears the same to walk her dog. What a waste of money!

• Heart

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Isn't that wanking book story supposed to be a declared ad?? 'BUY YOUR OWN COPY HERE' - Asking a friend. i've lost track of what she should declare. Let me know and I will contact Nigel xx
No, you don’t need to tag your own books, there’s no ambiguity of whether you’re the creator or not (I mean obvs we use that term loosely in this instance). It’s when you’re advertising for companies and wanging on about how you “just larve it guysch” that you need to make it clear you’re being paid for it rather than just saying it because you genuinely love that company’s product so much.
Or when it’s a collab with a brand, shop etc. But your own book, song etc doesn’t need to be marked as ad.

Look at the flippers on that 😮
---

She was wearing that cropped hoodie and those leggings before Dubai aswell.
Yep! The only thing she's changed, on purpose is the scrunching hair do. Obvious she was busy with pre records before Dubai and other than engaging with her Q&A on DUBAI she has probably done sod all since.
It's all one big fake facade!

She really was the office bike wasn’t she? can't imagine what the chauvinistic, up his own arse, loves himself, slime ball of the office Jamie Hinchliffe saw in her!
---
This one is reliable x
---
Can I ask you which one you're using? I've been using insanony but it seems to have gone down the toilet today.
Sorry replied to the wrong nusty wot am I like!

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Lennies bit is so reversed just like Ron's that time.... I dunno how to reverse it to compare but putting them on without holding the ribbon 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Sick

WendyW

Chatty Member
I tried but seriously I cannot bring myself to watching her stories - she is unbearable, absolutely detestable. I can't and won't believe for one second that anyone likes or loves her, it's impossible.

Her promotion skills are as good as my mechanic skills to change the car brakes. Her voice, the filter, the fucking outfit, omg I find her utterly repugnant.

Surely we have the power to make an impact, if not stop all this false advertising? I can't do it alone but collectively we should be able to. It has got to STOP!
AMEN to this! ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼

Reactions: 9

Swedish chef

VIP Member
The Savers she opened was in a nearby town in a shopping precinct. Nobody turned up to queue to see her, she was just going up to anyone that was walking past…. one of my friends was walking past and didn’t have a clue who she was 😂 NoNob was there as her bodyguard, completely not needed and weird!

If she was to walk down Maldonia High St hardly anyone would take any notice as she’s not as famoussssh as she likes to think she is 🤭
I'm fank you, can never remember if it was savers located down the breezeway or bumstretcher sponsored by Sexydaddypig, all I remember was Tracy from the Loft was let out and lurking outside, Hunched looked ridiculous and way out of her comfort zone, Noknobbiggobshitcuntmamz was beefying around in the background attempting to be a hardmanz (oii oiii) but itstead resembled a sadlittlemanz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Random, but after all the talk of Hinch using arse enhancing pads, I saw this lot on AmazON - bumbuminnitt scrub, masks and titty ones with holes in. Perfect for JayM's moobs! 🤭🍑
Absolutely loving your posts, you are one funny nusty trolllzzzzz. And I lurvvveeeeeeeeeeees it

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
When I’m struggling to get motivated to clean I find doing a task, say cleaning the bathroom, then I reward myself with a cup of coffee and some time spent on a hobby - reading or something
I get that. But the things she's doing isn't to help you..no,not that list.

And it's inconsequential things she's making a thing, that people on average don't even think about to do.
60 minutes is a heavy time to stick on people. I struggle with that motivation too. If someone said put a timer for 60 in the bathroom my soul would groan. Start off with a reasonable amount and I'd likely stay in longer feeling good about it. That's why shortest times are often given. It's gives people the kick start and then that sense of achievement is managed and so often they carry on.

Louanne

VIP Member
Even at Lonnie's age, had my mom tried to get my sister and me to play that were tell her to go and find her own stuff!
She's still a grade A cunt.

• Haha

Jojo75

To be fair does she not have a playroom for toys?? I think it’s good not to have an overstimulating bedroom! It’s a horrible bedroom and the playroom is hideous- but it’s a million times better than the bedroom poor Ronnie has been lumbered with! His bedclothes seriously set me on edge😂
His bedding makes me itch lol

• Haha