Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Oh AS IF she’s had loads of comments and AS IF she had “no idea” people would wonder where she got it from 🙄

Why you always lying?! Not all your bot followers even HAVE chickens, love.

Plus everyone, surely even your sheep, can work out that you buy everything off of Amazon these days.
Like fuck you didn't Hunched. Jeezus, she's a desperate attention seeking send me all the money chavtastic arsehead

• Heart
Reactions: 11

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Exactly this. All those I work with feel too bloody deeply. I have to constantly tell them to stop the "spiral" and over thinkjng, over analysis of everything. Innocent comments they often turn into such depths of self disbelief and sometimes self hate. Or thinking of wrong doing or "not gettingnit right".
And often half our problem is when trying to help,is them feeling they cant understand or get the tone right in conversation. There's a complete fear of not doing enough for those they love or nit being able to show it. And how they feel something, and by the time it reaches their voicebox its changed and become gobblegook. One of my service users says its like a game of chinese whispers from her head to her feelings.
hinch would not be a safe person for them. At all. And is the most self centred self serving thoughtless cow.shelteree and spoilt.pandered to. A narc way above her station. And a fucking mean girl.
---
Was looking for her " colourful" home made meals. Found this. Hahaha
View attachment 2788640
This is her house twats in her cult.how.many of ypu are stuck with this look now due to spending all your money on this type of shrine look for her. Her page is her billboard.i remember when newbies thought their phone had switched on to black and white! She's a lying toad.who follows,creates and monetised manipulation. She's an absolute tit. Grey heart, grey soul, grey personality, greedy,grabby and gross.
The weird thing is, I look back now and I actually like seeing the pictures from her home. They're not to my taste at all, but at least you knew what her account was about.
New face x

this friends stories right now are all at hinch farm…
The hand tattoos 🤮

cazellie

VIP Member
Seriously!! Henry is so excited to see her after a days work!! WTF!! I work away from the house and my pooch is very excited to see me when I arrive home as she is when my husband arrives home after leaving at 5.30am and arriving back at 7pm.

She has no fucking idea!!
I have a cross spaniel and only have to put the rubbish in the outdoor bin and am greeted by a delighted dog on my return…. If Hunch never leaves the house then of course Henry is going to be excited if she returns from a lunch out 🙄

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sorry guys. I have to know whether that Chinese food slopped in front of her was veggie or not. I don’t eat Chinese food so wouldn’t know what looks like meat in sauce etc.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
You know what my kids are making for their grandmas for Mother’s Day? One has been busy working on some paintings they and the other will be painting a flower pot. Yes hinch. Making. We don’t need to spunk loads of money on utter shit for Mother’s Day.
hand made cards and hand made gifts here.
Of course she gets emotional about giving her mum a book that’s ALL ABOUT HER. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I LOVE home made cards from my little ones they aren't little anymore but my youngest (15) still makes me one every year ❤

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Yes, all of the above ☝🏼I’m going to unfollow and block now, every time I report a post for child nudity or inappropriateness it’s ignored. Instagram do not give a shit, it’s disgraceful.
Im always baffled to hear of some hens who still follower her! I mean, why?

londonLA

Chatty Member
Not looking forward to her in April. It’s autism awareness month so we’ve got a whole month of her bullshit to come.
Obviously it’s a fantastic and helpful thing for people who really have it to spread awareness of what it’s really like, just be interesting to see how she approaches it.
Dont worry she wont bother mention it or do anything. Just like she did nothing for all the other things she labelled Ron or herself as over the past few years.

Reactions: 10

anniemouse

VIP Member
I get that. But the things she's doing isn't to help you..no,not that list.

And it's inconsequential things she's making a thing, that people on average don't even think about to do.
60 minutes is a heavy time to stick on people. I struggle with that motivation too. If someone said put a timer for 60 in the bathroom my soul would groan. Start off with a reasonable amount and I'd likely stay in longer feeling good about it. That's why shortest times are often given. It's gives people the kick start and then that sense of achievement is managed and so often they carry on.
Definitely 60 minutes is too much

Reactions: 10