Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I keep thinking of "skin like a carvery crackling" and it is making me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To that nusty troll * chefs kiss *

Hinch should be proud that she has the funniest fuckers on Tattle 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_6400.jpeg

Oh blesssh’er’arrt, she must have forgotten to take a hat with her….. luckily the Hotel’s Guest Services found one for her in lost property that had been left behind by Freddy Krueger 🤭

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Just seen the video of Audrey playing with the sausage cousin at Greyskull. I have never seen the chicken strip move so much or look so animated. Seems that it does him good to be away from Mummazzzz grabby claws!!!

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_0526.jpeg

What a strange photo to upload 😂😂😂 Is she sat on the toilet 🚽 She’s definitely deliberately covered her six toes up 😂

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what has Valentine’s Day got to do with “the boys”?
Valentine’s Day, if you decide to celebrate it, is a celebration of romantic love. If you want to buy your other half crappy socks with your kids pictures all over them or do a photoshoot to demonstrate how much your children supposedly love you then those days are called “Father’s Day” and “Mother’s Day” and are in June and March respectively. All the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Balloon display so she can take cute pictures of the boys for Valentine’s Day 🙄. Honestly hate it when parents make Valentine’s Day about the kids with presents, displays and chocolates etc . It’s another one of those things along with Easter Halloween and Christmas where the meaning has disappeared completely and it’s all about who can have the biggest display and gift giving competition.

• Heart
  • Sick

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s being trolled this morning guys, Stace is giving a sneak peak of her new Spring/Summer collection with Asda. Best of all is Georgia the make up kid has advertised the Look Fantastic box. She’s knowledgeable about the products and doesn’t keep looking to read the packaging. Happy Saturday Sopha 😂

• Haha
Well that’s something I have never ever done on my birthday - line up my cards and film them all 😂 Maldon’s Biggest Narcissist! Her life is empty despite what she says! The signs are all there.

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Starting 34 in the clouds Sopha your head is always in the clouds. Catch a grip can't wait for all the tales of horrible people on that flight that didn't like the boissccchs acting up. Count yourself lucky not all of us can celebrate a birthday being up in the clouds.

Reactions: 41

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’ve stayed at the Atlantis and it is a beautiful hotel but Ron and Len are far too young to even remember that holiday. Those boys would be just as happy playing on a beach in Spain.
Same as taking Ronnie to Euro Disney when he was 6 months old. These holidays are for her not her children.

• Sad

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I expect a post later saying they went for lunch and the kids shat themselves and fought the entire time 'but she tried' - someone's phone might end up in a 'pint of coke' again even though it doesn't fit.

She will then say she wouldn't have it any other way but how exhausting is it to be a mum.

I can imagine how everything is going to have to be about her today :LOL: moaning and complaining 'appy fakin burfday to meee then jaymmm ugh'

A rant incoming for sure, with a fanku for your lovely messages I can't believe poor old me.

I hope she gets a card from the ASA asking her for a picture of her real face.

ETA - that post from jimbobnojob is 100% from her

• Haha