Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂😂 thread title from the most marvellous @HinchesSousChef 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 . Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

This was started by and inspired by @Char4649. Reminiscent of one of Dogpie’s famous lists!

>here's a montage of cleaning and doing jobs around the house I should be do every day whilst holding down a full time job

> hair dressers visit and ratty extensions in for the cost of £1000+

> you don't know how hard my life is, walk in my (size 5) shoes

> outdoor animals inside my home, the reason my son got motorbike disease

>my dog can bark

>Home Bargains again?! Really?! 🥱

>Harking back to last year’s book signing….as I have no current content!

>washing my dirty bins in the shower 🤢

>my kids play outside…on plastic grass 🙄

>I’m so sad because people are mean to me that’s I can’t get any “work” done and I’m going to complain about Audrey crapping on the lawn, even though I don’t take him for walks to do it elsewhere.

>I’m going to make a cake for Jaym, except I’m not because I can’t be arsed to bake even though I’m at home all day, so I’m just going to decorate a shop bought cake. And, guess what, I’ve bought the wrong cake topper…galentines instead of valentines! What am I like! 🤪

>I love Jaymeee and Mummazzz special bond. Why wouldn’t I? It means that I don’t have to play hide the sausage (more like chipolata) with him!

>I use my ring light to show the sheep how I put lip gloss on. No, honest! It is a ring light, not a filter! 🤔

>I set a timer to tidy the Coronation Street themed playroom. It was lovely to see Audrey on the cobbles!

>I’ve been out two nights out of the last three nights, but I never go out!

>I have hens. Did you know?! I don’t think I’ve mentioned them before!

>Jayme bought me a hairy beaver for Valentines Day…I got him type 2 diabetes in cake form! ❤

The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
The fact she has the time to fill out a age 6 book proves everything really. She has all the time in the world to fanny about with things like that.

Get a real job Sophie. The big worlds going to put the absolute shits up here one day.

Reactions: 37
Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂😂thread title from the most marvellous @HinchesSousChef 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 . Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

This was started by and inspired by @Char4649. Reminiscent of one of Dogpie’s famous lists!

>here's a montage of cleaning and doing jobs around the house I should be do every day whilst holding down a full time job

> hair dressers visit and ratty extensions in for the cost of £1000+

> you don't know how hard my life is, walk in my (size 5) shoes

> outdoor animals inside my home, the reason my son got motorbike disease

>my dog can bark

>Home Bargains again?! Really?! 🥱

>Harking back to last year’s book signing….as I have no current content!

>washing my dirty bins in the shower 🤢

>my kids play outside…on plastic grass 🙄

>I’m so sad because people are mean to me that’s I can’t get any “work” done and I’m going to complain about Audrey crapping on the lawn, even though I don’t take him for walks to do it elsewhere.

>I’m going to make a cake for Jaym, except I’m not because I can’t be arsed to bake even though I’m at home all day, so I’m just going to decorate a shop bought cake. And, guess what, I’ve bought the wrong cake topper…galentines instead of valentines! What am I like! 🤪

>I love Jaymeee and Mummazzz special bond. Why wouldn’t I? It means that I don’t have to play hide the sausage (more like chipolata) with him!

>I use my ring light to show the sheep how I put lip gloss on. No, honest! It is a ring light, not a filter! 🤔

>I set a timer to tidy the Coronation Street themed playroom. It was lovely to see Audrey on the cobbles!

>I’ve been out two nights out of the last three nights, but I never go out!

>I have hens. Did you know?! I don’t think I’ve mentioned them before!

>Jayme bought me a hairy beaver for Valentines Day…I got him type 2 diabetes in cake form! ❤

The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read.
Cackling at this especially the bit about Audrey on the cobbles! Brilliant job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they leaving for holiday because don't Apple tags run out after so many hours?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Apple Air tags for 2 stuffed toys and she can't even sew them in herself? She is useless.

Not like they're going to get lost is it, the robot twins are hardly tearing around the place on adventures, are they? Freda, clingon and everyone else that will be going with them, surely they'll be able to keep an eye on 2 stuffed toys.

The boys probably don't even give a toss about them anyway, it's something she pretends they can't live without because it makes her 'relatable'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I had a memory crop up from the depths of my foggy troll brain, seeing her valentines dilly flowers....any one remember when she made a horrific, juvenile joke about dildos and "dillys" with Ron, or something revolting but along similar lines? I'll have a search to see if I can find it in the Tattle archives

ETA waaaaay back when Jesus was a boy around thread #370 (when Ron was just a wee whipper snapper) sofe uploaded a video to insta referring to Ronnie's Penis as a Dilly. This caused uproar amongst us nustry trolls all the way through and beyond thread #391 for many reasons (back in those days it was 2 or 3 new threads a day sometimes!) As its pretty standard parenting and adulting knowledge nowadays regarding the importance of proper use of names for body parts, especially when teaching young children, and also that a Dilly is common slang for Dildo, also that dear god poor Ronnie was merely a toddler and shouldnt have ever have had his penis referenced online ever by his mother. Im angry about it again just remembering it.

However on a lighter note, Much educational discussion was had, us trolls learnt valuable lessons and much mirth and merriment was with Dilly-Hill references and the like.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know Ron is at private school so assume the half term holiday is the same as the state school holidays in Essex, ie: runs from Monday 19th to Friday 23rd February 2024?

Where I am in Hampshire, half term holiday is happening this week.

Reactions: 13
Considering how much personal info she has shared about the boys, I would sew those tags behind their ears if I were her! All pre-records obviously because they went away last week and back in school next week. She thinks she's Lady Di and will be chased by papz if she leaves in real time.

I am amazed that she never gets tagged by random people who must bump into her in real life. We need a school mum or a neighbour to join us in here! Clearly no one gives a duck about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apple Air tags for 2 stuffed toys and she can't even sew them in herself? She is useless.

Not like they're going to get lost is it, the robot twins are hardly tearing around the place on adventures, are they? Freda, clingon and everyone else that will be going with them, surely they'll be able to keep an eye on 2 stuffed toys.

The boys probably don't even give a toss about them anyway, it's something she pretends they can't live without because it makes her 'relatable'.
Why doesn’t she Apple air tag the kids so she can really enjoy her holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe people with more than one child can clarify this for me but is it likely that two children of DIFFERENT ages and DIFFERENT personalities would both be obsessed and inseparable from the SAME toys?
I suspect that this is just another case of her projecting her narrative onto those poor lads. I can’t imagine, left to their own devices, that they’d actually give a tit about those bunnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Considering how much personal info she has shared about the boys, I would sew those tags behind their ears if I were her! All pre-records obviously because they went away last week and back in school next week. She thinks she's Lady Di and will be chased by papz if she leaves in real time.

I am amazed that she never gets tagged by random people who must bump into her in real life. We need a school mum or a neighbour to join us in here! Clearly no one gives a duck about her.
I agree about all the pre records, but I think Ron will have next week off. Our kids school breaks up this Friday for a week. All schools seem to be different annoyingly.

she’s also never tagged because no one actually cares and most don’t know who Mrs hinch is. She goes out all the time, contradicting what she tells her dumb followers. She’s careful in what she shares with them. She’s controlling the narrative to her story and chapters -basically it’s all fictional and nothing she tells them is the truth!

Reactions: 21
£60 so they can keep tags on two little teddies 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 2756586
I'm (hoping I'm) smart enough to read between the lines here and see that she's attempting to play on the autism card (bore off) however; a true parent who parents (ND aside) would surely teach their children to respect their toys and belongings and provide a lesson in care and ownership.

If I lost something it was because I hadn't taken care of it properly and it sure as hell wasn't replaced or tagged just like that. I had to face the repurcussions of my actions!

I fear for those boys (and their generation) there's no repercussions. No boundaries. No rules. She's just passing on a single use throw away culture again. It's sickening.

Ergh. Just ergh!!!

Reactions: 22
Perhaps old Fiddly Fingers ought to sew an Apple air tag onto her pink silk purse…. feck knows where that could end up 🤭

IMG_6254.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.