Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nickgrimshaw

what kind of adult in their 30s 40s...
A) lines up all their birthday cards
B) FILMS IT
C) posts it on the internet with the song 'unconditional' playing over it 🤢😂😂

LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE ME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_0538.jpeg

Oh look, blessssh’er’arrrrt, she must have met and be making new bots friends on holiday and they’ve followed her on the gram… 🤭

How wholesome is her business account 😂

• Haha
IT'S CHAPTER 35, YOU SIMPLETON!
34TH BIRTHDAY = 35TH YEAR OF LOIFE 🙄
#STUPIDISASSTUPIDDOES

ANOTHER YEAR OF YOUR SELF APPRECIATION BULLSHIT! 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
Soph is the school bully who made your life a misery when younger but then you find her on Facebook and she still looks chavvy, cheap and you see her for the manipulative, desperate and failure of a woman she really is.

Karma is a bitch 💅

• Heart

tcaketess

She’s easily dropped £20k for that week in Dubai with flights & a week at the Atlantis. And she would have loved it, plastic & soulless like her, for her a week there is a bucket list moment for the Hinchcliffs - it epitomises her whole ethos & plays to her narcissistic lifestyle. It’s all about big, labels & branding. No thought to all the migrant labour working behind the scenes to provide luxury to the influencers & visitors. Exactly how she lived her life… millions in the bank but still ‘little old me’ loved a B&M haul & here’s an affiliated link to Amazon to her Hinchers who are juggling the monthly spend just to have what she has.
I have friends that live in Dubai & they openly admit it’s not as glamorous as it appears.
Exactly what Hinch is all about, lots of photo shopping & rudd .. here comes a week of bragging little old me.

Reactions: 45
Personally, I'm liking the deathly silence. 🕊
The world is a better place without this Hinch nonsense.
The silly cunt will be wanting to show off a decent tan of course and they arrived to flooding! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Daintycomet

I personally find the comparison & raving about SS on this thread grating!
It's hard not to compare them. Stacey and Hinch compete in the same market and as much as you think it's raving about her, Stacey is absolutely killing it in comparison. Stacey is also flogging tat and exploiting her children but she does it in a less obvious way. She's build a brand on being relatable, without being relatable, and the impression of sweet, honest and ditsy. Her biggest selling point is consistency. I can't fault her for how she's manipulated the market even if I don't agree with it.
Hinch just can't match it, she's a chameleon who tries to morph into whoever she's friends with or following at that time. Hinch should've stuck with what made her famous in grey skull as I think she'd still be in huge demand. She got too big for her boots too quickly and didn't take the opportunities given to her.

• Heart

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Why is she putting up her valentines balloon display more than halfway through the actual day?
Sorry, let me rectify that. Why is she putting up her pre-record of her putting up her valentines balloon display, halfway through the actual day?
Are we really that low on cuntent? (Will be referring to anything she posts as cuntent now, cos that’s what it is)

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It will be telling whether this is a gifted trip or not I feel.
if not gifted it confirms her irrelevance
If gifted I believe it confirms her desperation.
I fully believe that for the last 2-3 years she’s been of the mindset that she’s above the “usual” collaborations. There’s nothing more arrogant that binning off Tesco to “go it alone”. I think we are finally seeing that her failed attempts to go it alone have culminated in a lack of presence because she’s binned off certain partnerships. What happened to scrub daddy? What happened to Minky? I think her homeware collection was aspiring to include her own range of scrub daddy knock offs. We know this is why the Autism has been rolled out. There was no book at New Years. Will there be another one? Who knows?
any decent company would check out her tattle page. Of course they would. I am totally rambling. Sometimes wish I could do a voice note here ha.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Everything she has been through over the last year? I'm sorry but what has she actually gone through? The ASD diagnosis for Ronnie and supposedly her tend "diagnosis", that's it. I totally understand the Ronnie part but I'm baffled as to what else.

Many people have been through much much worse, such as loosing loved ones, cancer, illnesses, loosing jobs, not having 2 pennies to rub together, not able to feed their children, no roof over their heads, choosing between heating and eating.

All whilst she gets to play make believe farms in her big crematorium of a house. What's proud about that?

Fuck off.

Screenshot_2024-02-16-14-00-05-22_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I attended a small business conference yesterday hosted by Theo Paphitis it’s very inspiring, SS was the keynote speaker, she absolutely nailed it. A real behind the scenes champion of small business, she does all this with no credit to herself. Sofa Hunch is an absolute parasite compared to her tend bestie. So many business people left with a lot of respect for her. She spoke eloquently and with knowledge, she took questions from lots of people and really made a lot of friends. She makes Sofa look like the narcissistic tend anxiety ridden leech that she is. She will be back from her “family time” with more useless content of camels, fat dogs and using her kids for money. when Will the sheep ditch their cult leader and see her for what she is. A self centered saleswoman, and not a very good one at that.
This makes me happy. You I just know that if Hinch has ever the opportunity to do something like this it would be ALL ABOUT HER. It would be all about what she was going to wear; her hair; her make up; a BTS reel of makeup kid prodding her with a brush; lots of anxiety posts about stepping out of her comfort zone; a final LETS GOOO; then Jamie gushing about how brave and inspirational she is. None of it would be about the small businesses or even the content of her speech.
trollomon downplays it; wears something causal yet on trend and authentic to her brand; I can imagine she did speak well. She’s not an idiot.
I bet this is partly why the Hinches went away for half term. “Why wasn’t you there soph? You DESERV this” “Ahh thanks beautiful but we was on holiday and couldn’t make it”. Sure.

Beige_hare

Why has she confused valentines day with a wedding anniversary. The amount of cringe from her showing that rancid gypsy dress yet again is off the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
The Abi situation baffles me immensely. It’s like she lives with Sophie. I understand that mamfa works but surely she could have booked the week off work. In the 7 years Sopha has been a Z lister, never has Mamfa gone with them and yet Abi has gone on every single one. There really is something odd there
Apparently she doesn’t work which makes it even more odd. I think it’s very strange that she takes her mum and niece everywhere but leaves her dad and sister at home. Old weepy keeps well out of it and probably really hates that his daughter has sold her soul (and her kids) to make a living. He’s never around and Freda is always there - so strange. Little Soph has split that family in two (like a narcissist likes to do).

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Hinch could never ever speak at a business type conference because she is too thick.
People might say, ahh but she's 'business smart'.
Is she? Not at all.
Her vocabulary is that of a 12 year old (apologies in advance to the articulate 12 yr olds out there) and she has NOTHING to talk about. Pretending she's paid for unnecessary crap from budget stores? Discussing her non existent home range? Adding her name to yet another fabric softener?
Not exactly inspiring for any small business owner.
And as for taking questions, can you imagine? Jimbob holding her hand on stage and Freda heckling from the audience telling anyone who asks a question that they're jealous.
I'm not surprised at all that SSS has distanced herself from Hinch. She is far too negative and SSS wants to portray happy, carefree and confidence.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Considering the person who saw her has only posted 4 times, all of them about this sighting, I’ll take it with a pinch of Maldon salt 🤣
I did think that too! I suspect it's a set up by one of the under aged staff at YMU. She's prob is Egypt where it's cheap and hot! They wnted to give us something to talk about for her online engagement.

Wherever they go, they are still cunts. It's not gifted otherwise she would have posted on the daily. No marketing agency working with influencers would accept posting only upon her return, it always needs to be in real time.

I still think she will post some pics at some point because she can't live without compliments and acknowledgment.

As for her drying out income which has been mentioned, I personally very much doubt it - She most definitely have multiple passive income from numerous investments they would have set up by wealth management at the time she was earning 50k a day. She wants to be famous though and have her own brand, so what must have been the hardest for her last year is coming to terms with the fact that she cannot have a high end brand while being an insufferable chav.

I don't care if she has money or how much she does have, I just want her to fuck off the infuencing scene because she is a terrible influence. Yes she doesn't deserve her money but that's how it goes. I blame people who bought into her shit as much as I blame her for the lies. Reminds me of brexit :LOL:

• Haha