Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Excessive.
Learn to sew Hinch! Do something useful with your time instead of filming every bland minute of your family's days! Fiddles is useless too, not letting her grown arse daughter do things for herself.
She had a sewing machine that was gifted from dunelm, she made this lmaoooo. Never to be seen again!
IMG_4491.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Perhaps old Fiddly Fingers ought to sew an Apple air tag onto her pink silk purse…. feck knows where that could end up 🤭

IMG_6254.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Swop Zoph - I’ll have your autism diagnosis if you have my stage 4 breast cancer👍🏻

Honestly how do they have the Gaul!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Andioooop

VIP Member
The size 5s on full display. Clearly forgot to pack her bum pads. Her body is completely different to what she posts on her cleaning reels
IMG_4583.jpeg
IMG_4584.jpeg

Jimbobs legs, absolutely nothing like the photoshopped muscle photo Sophie post that time
IMG_4585.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Maybe people with more than one child can clarify this for me but is it likely that two children of DIFFERENT ages and DIFFERENT personalities would both be obsessed and inseparable from the SAME toys?
I suspect that this is just another case of her projecting her narrative onto those poor lads. I can’t imagine, left to their own devices, that they’d actually give a shit about those bunnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s going for the Dubai porta potty experience since she loves shit so much & is in need of extra money since her ig ‘career’ is going down the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fgs, those balloons are 1.99 each in card factory. There's 16 of them there. That's £31.84.... Pennies under £32 wasted on balloons that she'll pull down and pop tomorrow. All for instagram , for one or two reels. What a WASTE.
What's wrong with 1 or 2 on a weighted string.

• Angry
Reactions: 57

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ffs. Fiddle and cling on tagged along AGAIN!!!!!! Is it nice she can afford to take her sour mam and cling on niece on holidays, ofcourse it is but have a fucking holiday just you, your husband and kids. For once. Jamie should be opening his mouth. They've not had a single holiday just them 4 yet. She sees her mam EVERYDAY, it's embarrassing.

When her mam dies, because that's life. She will, she's getting on and people die, she's gonna seriously not be able to function because she's used to mummy being there 247 , morning til night instead of a couple of days a week like normal working adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
What the fuck has she actually been through this past year? She has a roof over her head, 2 beautiful boys, money & a family that pander to her every need, she can buy whatever she wants, can go on holiday at the drop of a hat, I want to know why her life is so fucking hard, because from where I’m standing she has nothing to feel sorry for!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

All.the.vest

Sorry don’t want this to go down like a lead ballon but your children are not your Valentine!!

the amount of shite I have saw over different platforms today is unreal and unnecessary!

Reactions: 54
Urgh, I hate her, I actually really f**kin hate her.

work every frickin hour we can to pay our bills and feed our kids, and this stupid cow/insta con swans off to Dubai without a care in the world

look how *anxious* she is here
she doesn’t make an ‘honest’ living - she has made her money from endless lies and frauds. The whole family are in on it too and support it. She’s also happily exploited her little boys and used them. She can’t handle those boys by herself. She leads a sad, fake life. She can’t parent. She is only capable of pretend parenting. She could never take her babies to the supermarket by herself. She has never taken them out for the day by herself. She’s a fraud in everything she does. Those boys def have more of a bond with Jamie, Abi and the ever controlling Freda. Controlling families never make for happy families. Sophie & Jamie can’t even holiday alone with just their boys - that’s also quite sad. She plays on being anxious, can’t wear clothes that expose her bruises etc & now claims to be autistic. We all know how fragile her claims are. We’ve seen her partying with Stacey - looking her happiest when she’s not at home and not with her boys. She’s a manipulative, lying narcissist. We can see through her. She even has to BUY THOUSANDS of FAKE FOLLOWERS to pretend she’s relevant. I’d hate to be her. I wouldn’t be able to sleep having to try and remember all the lies and pre records I tell and show my followers, hoping I don’t slip up. I’d live in fear of a journalist actually exposing me. No I would not want to swap my life with hers. I respect my kids and their privacy. I have a great bond with my teens and my husband. We spend real time together creating memories without any of it being staged and filmed to share online. I can sleep well at night. Wonder how she sleeps? Mind you narcissists always blame others don’t they. Don’t have much of a conscience, so she probably sleeps well. Karma will catch her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t know anyone who as an adult lined their cards up like that and videos them as evidence of their self worth, or for any reason actually. You’d feel sorry for a child who measured how loved they are by material goods/numbers = popularity but as an adult that’s still how she defines it. Hence the bot buying, that’s what she equates her worth with

• Heart
Sorry have I just heard that correctly?? …she’s just bought more plastic tat (AMAZON again, not NOTHS) for Valentine’s Day to put up a display so she can photograph her kids next to her Tesco cake!!! Get in the bin woman! You are an utter disgrace and embarrassment. She’s single handedly trying to kill the environment - Maldon Tip should start charging her for visiting. Oh and the display should have been put up this morning - the day is nearly over! Twit

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
No wonder it takes her so long to do anything. Watch the colourful dresses move about with every cut. Not sure what the throwing clothes out of her drawer was all about.
. She’s feeling herself right now. I’m going to say it - lipo.
Check the flipper though, she going scuba diving?
IMG_6926.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52