Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As much as I can’t stand Stacey Solomon & Joe Swash, I have to say they have more chemistry and fun together than Hinch & Jamie judging by their night out (shame Sophie & Jamie weren’t invited 🤭). All Sophie does is post her bloody wedding photo repeatedly even when it’s Jamie’s birthday. It’s all about her. There’s just no spark between them, just stupid innuendos when they are acting up for the cameras. You never see them together having a good time. Their marriage is doomed - there’s three people in that marriage and that’s not healthy. Freda I’m looking at you! Such a weird family dynamic. I’m sure Jamie’s family don’t approve of Sophie & her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Looks like Sopha’s going to have to say goodbye to her neighbours with the horses and duck pond as their house is up for sale…. Probably fed up with her cackling over the camels and gurrrlsssh in the garden 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Itsme1985

IMG_3881.png

Still absolutely DYING at Shopie photoshopping Jimbobnoknobnojob’s face but forgetting his shadow haha 🤣
And another fukin wedding photo…
Cardboard cut-out cunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Is it just me who gets one shop bought card from all 3 kids,
Not a single handmade card in sight either ey. Jamie couldn't find 10 minutes to sit with them to make some cards and get the crafts box out?

I always get handmade ones from my kids, as does my husband. They're our favourite.

The Henry card is pathetic.

I don't say happy birthdays to rats soz soph x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
And so many of them “crying happy tears” for her and “her beautiful family” fucking hell. get these sheep a strong gin and a decent shag pronto
They ain’t right are they. Would they be crying about a double glazing salesman going on holiday? because that’s pretty much what they’re doing at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hang on. No footage of the boys marching her gifts to her sprawled out on the sofa? So she gets to enjoy her birthday in private but her children have a camera shoved in their faces for the entire day.

Reactions: 48

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My favourite is her hiding her face under the floppy hat and sunglasses but forcing her Childrens faces all over the internet constantly. 🥴

Reactions: 47