Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Urgh, I hate her, I actually really f**kin hate her.

work every frickin hour we can to pay our bills and feed our kids, and this stupid cow/insta con swans off to Dubai without a care in the world

look how *anxious* she is here

Attachments

Reactions: 39

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Hinch could NEVER talk at a business conference because all she has said for years is 'I have no idea how this happened to little old me' and her only advice to people is 'keep believing and don't let trollz drag you down'.

Imagine being asked how do you grow an online presence with social media :'I have no idea how it happened, I pinch myself everyday' :LOL:

SSS speaks openly about business and on her posts she also uses the words 'I chose to promote this brand' rather than sopha lying and saying 'I bought this for years' to give her sheep the illusion that she has no financial gain in pushing them to buy tat.

• Sick
Still find it strange she takes her mum and niece EVERY holiday. Don’t get me wrong it would be nice to be in a position to treat family to a holiday or just even all plan to go together every so often. But they never have a holiday of just her, him and the kids.
Why doesn’t her sister and husband go if it’s a big family holiday?
Does the niece still get a holiday with her mum and dad or just auntie Soph?
Does the sister not go as this is her holiday/break from looking after the toddler twins?
Do farmers usually have so many holiday away from their farm?
I have so many questions 🤔

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Hasn't posted holiday pics but has edited her caption on the galentines shit heap 4 hours ago?View attachment 2766291
---

Looks like all she added was "cake hack". Must be a slow news day and daily mail needed a new article
Stacey is very clever with always commenting on her posts which leads Hinch's followers onto her account and she gains yet more followers and great engagement! She doesn't do it out of love, she is very smart!

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Is that it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We've had radio silence for almost a full week, she finally posts and all she manages is 1300 comments on her reel and 6 pages on here? Most of that is us talking about her neighbours house!

• Haha
Translates : my wife has autism £££££. Our son has autism ££££££! So back off everyone and Let her continue with her web of lies, manipulation, exploitation of our boys and buying of followers. We NEED public sympathy so my gravy train doesn’t stop. I don’t want to ever work for a living.

Oh look - another filtered photo of the celebrity couple that don’t Actually look like that! And not that bloody wedding photo again! I want to scratch my eyes out and vomit loudly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I forgot to mention I wrote to LF the other day and reported her filtered ads - they said they will be investigating, they asked me for pics etc. Let's see her next ad then!

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Hold on.

Nail growth on stupid hand video:
IMG_20240226_131318.jpg

But less growth on today's beaver bullshit
IMG_20240226_131146.jpg

IMG_20240226_131135.jpg

Unless her filter is blurring it out. Maybe I'm losing it, why would you pre-record your holiday return?

• Wow
  • Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
Spoiler alert:

Sofa is gonna throw a 'I've just reached 5 million bots on instagram' party

5d666cc8f9b2f016016a32ff067faa1f.jpg

• Haha

Beige_hare

I'm surprised Sloff didn't have 6 individual cards from the chickens, a dozen from the floor laying guys and a special personalised one from sexy daddy pig

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Controversial opinion here but Valentines is about LOVE and not the love you have for your kids or other family members. Like someone said, Mothers and Fathers Days are for this sorta shite (as in posting photos of your kids with balloons 🙄🙄)
Fucking “influencers” trying to make it another thing. Jesus. They will literally do anything for content.
Also, 4.8 million alleged followers and she only has 300 approx comments on her boring photos of her kids after 2 hours. Funny that.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Do SS was out last night with her sister, Hinch wasn’t invited so sat at home with Jimbob and posted a “there’s nowhere else I’d rather be” post.
Deja vu, didn’t she post EXACTLY the same thing when SS took her sister to the BAFTAs?

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Look at that self indulgent display of cards which she mostly bought herself :LOL:

I don't know anyone who posts something like 'hey it's my birthday' in the morning, instead of in the evening to say 'thank you for your messages and cards' - she is so unbelievably narcissistic, I mean who the fuck does that?!

Lastly, im getting massive fake notes vibes, long time since she graced us with one of those!! IYKYK :LOL:

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
Money can't buy you happiness but it can buy you a week in Dubai with your mum, husband two kids and a niece and still make you make you behave like an absolute c*nt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Looking forward to the Tend Tales of Dubai! Everyone getting the shits, getting tutted at by sheikhs, Soph snogging camels and being a nuclear shade of orange, maybe Inch will block the bog in the hotel, picture of her looking pensively at the view or in a jacuzzi. She can't believe it if she's honeeccctttt guysssccchhh! Works so hard blesserart.

Are Fiddlemetimbers and the niece really there 😂 😂

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
There’s no point sending Soph a generic birthday card then. If it doesn’t state Daughter, Wife, Auntie, Mummaz etc it won’t make the gram 🙄
How is she only 34 😉

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Quick update on the holiday so far…..

Day one…. Sopha spends all day in bed scrolling through the gram, following acoustic accounts and topping up her followers with bots while recovering from a traumatic flight….all because another passenger glanced in her direction. Blesssh’er’arrrt

Day two… see below 🤭

IMG_6296.jpeg

• Haha