Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Listoflies

Didn't hunch buy the notafarm around the time stamp duty for a 2nd home was relaxed? Was gifting the old house part of getting out of stamp duty?

Sorry. Vaguely remember tattle talking about her likely being a landlord until it was confirmed the speshul famleee was her own

Reactions: 9

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Oh yes! Fractionally worse. Tonight she is moaning about the state of a travel lodge. She has even taken her piss torch to check out the state of a loo. It was clean. Then she has the cheek to link the said piss torch 😂. She is beggy, gready and entitled She also keeps poor Nigel at asa busy too
OMG just went &checked out her stories who the fuck does she think she is! & She complained & got a refund 😤.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I've seen the post where she was seen at dubai now but I cba catching up more 😂😂 was fiddle there too? Cos I don't believe for a sec that she isn't there.

Whksy

Could any of you nusty hens share the following numbers for last few days please and fank you ? Also I’ve been reporting some of the bot accounts but instagram are coming back with there are doing nothing therefore the accounts are still active , such a joke

Listoflies

My son has been on holiday loads with his aunt & uncle but him & his cousin are both only children and they are close in age so it made sense.
Sometimes I went away with them as well and they certainly had other family holidays without my son being there.
Abi is a teenage girl, what has she got in common with anyone else on that holiday?
Same maturity level as hunch?

Sorry, misread and thought you asked what lenor has in common with anyone!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So do we think she’s coming home today?
Depending on their flight times the sickly, braggy grid post will either be 7pm tonight or tomorrow then.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
He’s a knob in a lot of ways, but that was unfortunate…don’t blame him fixing it 🤣

They never did address this of course, makes me howl thinking about when OK magazine picked it up and did a grid post on instagram and some of the sheep were tagging them…can you imagine the scenes in Greyskull that day 🤣😁 dog bed, screaming into blankets and crying like a seal 🤣 they must have hated Tattle even more that day!
I definitely would of had it fixed before I went on TV

Why are those children not wearing armbands/floatation device EVERY TIME they are near water? Doesn't look Disney enough on her perfect reel/photos?
All of them are just SICK in the head. Risking those children's lives for views and money!
You disgust me!
wouldn’t expect anything less judging from their shitty cheap front facing car seats!

beanpole

Chatty Member
Hey! Now she has gone Mia, and this thread is almost come to a standstill. And if you are bored . Check out LQOC thread … it’s comedy gold tonight 😂
Yes please all come over there, she has loads of great tattle material but the thread is quite quiet 🥲

She’s opposite to Hinch in that instead of cleaning already clean things she cleans dirty things and then they are still dirty!

Two words - fly poo 🤣

• Haha

FFS2023

God nearly threw up in my mouth watching her new sccchhhtory. Where is Jimbobnonob?