Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InchSchlong

Maybe people with more than one child can clarify this for me but is it likely that two children of DIFFERENT ages and DIFFERENT personalities would both be obsessed and inseparable from the SAME toys?
I suspect that this is just another case of her projecting her narrative onto those poor lads. I can’t imagine, left to their own devices, that they’d actually give a shit about those bunnies.
For the robot twins I'd agree. However, my 8 and 5 year olds both have "bun buns", Jellycats that they've had since birth that neither can sleep without. I doubt Ren & Lon would give a shit though and it's all in acoustic Slophs head!
---
For the robot twins I'd agree. However, my 8 and 5 year olds both have "bun buns", Jellycats that they've had since birth that neither can sleep without. I doubt Ren & Lon would give a shit though and it's all in acoustic Slophs head!
Sorry to be an arsenalhole and quote myself, edit limit had expired but Just to add my eldest toddler is 9 next month, and we have called our bunnies bun buns since well before the huns started spawning!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lynsey Queen Of Clean. Check her stories out she’s bonkers
Great cure for insomnia. Had been awake for over an hour in the early hours. Started watching got half way through, put my phone down and slept straight away. She's bonkers and frankly rather dull. Not unlike Hinch to keep it on topic.

Reactions: 8

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
View attachment 2781009

Oh blessssh’er’arrrt….. she’s got a tend work call. This actually translates to she’s going to sit making the arse dent on her sofa even deeper while typing stupid Q&A questions on her burner phone about her holiday 🥱😴 😂
And Fiddle Fingers will do the wash and everything else Hinch mentions after all, she is the hired help.

Reactions: 7

liv3306

Apparently she doesn’t work which makes it even more odd. I think it’s very strange that she takes her mum and niece everywhere but leaves her dad and sister at home. Old weepy keeps well out of it and probably really hates that his daughter has sold her soul (and her kids) to make a living. He’s never around and Freda is always there - so strange. Little Soph has split that family in two (like a narcissist likes to do).
Mamtha must not be up to standards when it comes to babysitting so she’s not invited

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
It's all well and good him sneakily getting a nose job and them both pretending that monstrosity on his face never existed, but Ron is looking more and more like Inch the older he gets and he's for sure going to start growing Inch's hooter in a few years 👃 She won't be plastering his face all over Insta then I bet!
Hahaha your probably right, I have seen pics of it before but took me by suprise first thing this morning 🤣

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
If I see another of their wedding photos I swear I will personally go to her house and burn the fucking album and photos she has strewn around the crem. 😩😩😩😩
You obviously haven’t seen yet the sleep suit with ‘Happy first valentine’s day Freebee’?🙄🙄🙄bloody twp all of them

• Haha

Samseal

Chatty Member
Further to my last comment here are screenshots from pretty much every grid post that she’s featured in dating back to last August.
Definitely getting her money’s worth from those gym leggings, shame they’ve never seen the inside of a gym.
They are magic leggings of course 🧐

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
I normally hate it but I've lurked a bit over there because her stupid fucking holiday to the Islands and Highlands with a bunch of kids, out of season in a campervan, WITHOUT BOOKING ANYTHING has had me rolling my eyes into a migraine.
It's not relatable, it's just downright dumb fuck behaviour.

As for Hunch (to keep it on topic), she can just stay fucked off Instagram forever for all I care.
I dont know the first thing about campervans but HOW have they all fit in there!? 🤣

• Haha