Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
You’re all in for such a treat on Saturday with the obligatory M&S mirror selfie and the will they won’t they share a piece of lemon drizzle cake or go wild & choose a different one! It’s edge of your seat stuff, you’ll need a lie down in a darkened room afterwards 👍🏻🤣 Hinch is over! LQOC & devil dog is where it’s at!
watched 2 mins of her the other day and wanted to throw my phone out the window it's a no for me 😆
---
Ah, but imagine a world where Hinch is cancelled and this thread can be put to bed…Just imagine!!!!! 🤔🤔
Would absolutely love that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Looks like Sopha’s going to have to say goodbye to her neighbours with the horses and duck pond as their house is up for sale…. Probably fed up with her cackling over the camels and gurrrlsssh in the garden 🤭
Just checked it out, has lots more character and charm than Hinch's crematorium without a doubt.

Mum of two

VIP Member
Years ago someone posted about peak days/times for the best Instagram views. I'm sure Tuesday was one of them.
7pm post this evening guys?

Last edited:

Picklelily

VIP Member
Could any of you nusty hens share the following numbers for last few days please and fank you ? Also I’ve been reporting some of the bot accounts but instagram are coming back with there are doing nothing therefore the accounts are still active , such a joke
Had a day off from buying them and then treated herself to a birthday and holiday present

Attachments

lizbert

Me neither, Stacey is all kinds of problematic but the things said about the children are despicable IMO, they are totally innocent and I’m surprised people are allowed to talk about them the way they do. When I used to be on there I would report the posts but nothing got done so I stopped reading.
they are so savage on there, I read but rarely comment, skip a few pages as I cant believe what I am reading.... BRUTAL

• Sad

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Hinch looks like shes been baking herself in the Dubai sun jeeeeeeeez 🙄
Eeuugghh Jamie's feminine hands are so icky 🤢🤢
His hands need to see some work. Even my accountant husband had more manly hands despite mostly office work... oh yea and the fact he pulls his finger out at home and doesn't let his aging FIL do all the DIY tasks.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Wonder how many times she made the boys do that, imagine being on holiday on the beach and the family next to you are doing shit like that I would literally piss my self laughing at them
It's not even an interesting video, it's hardly going to go viral is it. Now if it had a scan photo added, maybe that might have stirred a few of the sheep up in to a frenzy. What a massive let down for them!
If she'd trained Henry to pop his paw on there too, I might have been a bit impressed if I'm honescht guyshhh. It's a shit video and it probably took her ages to come up with the video and even longer to film and edit it.
---
Fuck knows when that dog video was taken as it definitely wasn't recently. Chicken strip has doubled in size since.
Not sure Henry has ever looked that svelte, especially not since Mamfa moved in greyskull.
Hinch must edit him to look bigger, then she can cry we call him a heffer! Trolls!

Last edited:
  • Haha

jojohello

Hey huns, she blocked me a long time ago.. shame 😂😂 ..she's bought about 5000 replacements of me by the looks of it... anyways, did iconic drop her?

mammaof3

VIP Member
So they arrived back in the early hours and went to pick up the dog?
Her anxiety is that bad she takes about her hairy beaver and her twat of a husband has to jump in and make it even more cringy.

429823374_3945391495693655_8252047220494952693_n.jpg

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So bingodobbers out for where Hinch and Co are going on holiday.....I'm guessing uk holiday cottage, somewhere near the coast

Not been on here for 4 days shocked we’re still on the same fred. Maybe she should follow my lead and live her best life and do like I do and spend her money on shots not bots! 🤪I’m sure she’d be much happier

Reactions: 9