Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
Oh yes! Fractionally worse. Tonight she is moaning about the state of a travel lodge. She has even taken her piss torch to check out the state of a loo. It was clean. Then she has the cheek to link the said piss torch 😂. She is beggy, gready and entitled She also keeps poor Nigel at asa busy too
Just had a nose at her stories. So she moaned on social media when anybody else would’ve rang reception if there was an issue. Whipped out a torch to check for non existent dirt then linked where she bought it. Who would want a torch like that? How does she have that amount of followers?

Reactions: 9

katesbess

VIP Member
Oh yes. Well done. Round of applause. So you don't post on holiday. OK... so why fuck do you post more personal things at home. I dare so way more personal to film your families daily life and vulnerable moments. But no must not post on a holiday eh. Thatd be weird.

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
She hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together has she 🙄
Now that is true. Maybe she needs to follow the same person I do and watch the videos she’s does to raise awareness of the dangers, educate herself a little bit and then remove them from the boys comforters

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
If you’re finding this thread too dry and boring come join us on the Ashley James one- now THERE’s a mom who actually makes Hinch look like a good one 😂😂

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
I've not been on here much this past week, life. Has anyone worked out where she's gone?

The state of her fucking legs omg. WEAR SUN CREAM YOU THICK CUNT. Re apply re apply re apply, it's common sense.

I can already imagine the state of her kids skin. I get kids tan, my eldest and youngest go very olive like their dad, as soon as they even look at the sun, OLIVE. And I'm sun cream mad, I don't play around when it comes to protection - my youngest is me, we don't tan lol, but last year Hinch put a pic up of I think Lennie in Malta(?) And he was BLACK, it just comes across neglectful and purposely done because she thinks it looks cute to have her kids 5 shades darker for the gram pics.
Intel on here was she was spotted at dubai Airport

Soapy

Chatty Member
Anyone taking bets on whether this trip is a trending travel influencer freebie? It'll be telling on whether she makes any content out of the trip or does an AMA, which is just an advert in disguise

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So she went Dubai but never left the hotel it seems 🤔 whats the point if she never been able to afford it. Surely you would explore a little.

Also why pick up the dog in the middle of the night make it make sense
Well she didn’t pick him up. It’s a lie. Surely. Just to prove she loves her dog so much. 😂