Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Agree with all of this except that I think Hinch is also doing well for herself. I have to laugh at the people who are convinced she's running out of money and on the decline. Her accounts prove she's getting richer and richer, and while her popularity may not be what it was, there are still enough thickos who worship the ground she walks on and will continue to give her the exposure she needs to make enough cash to live comfortably.
Agree, unfortunately she is not running out of money and probably wont, but I think she's getting richer becuase Jamie has invested money not becuase of brand deals x

Reactions: 5

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Saw this and thought of Sopha pahahahahaha. Dryrobe wanker. 😂😂😂😂
Oh my word 😂 I loveeeeee this 😂😂😂 I love how he pronounces coat “Kite” and I feel obliged to say I chuffing agree with him. I also think I might steal the expression “Plopsie” Maybe Sopha could start referring to 💩 as that too in her woe me posts 🤣

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member

429815548_1425256501406204_4128302945899697054_n.jpg

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Hinch couldn’t possibly attend any meetings that consisted of anyone else other than her and a tripod 🙄
And a filter 😜 she bored me so much I've been over on tiktok (I don't generally do tiktok) ALL day watching reesateesa!
come on Hunchy you now need to fill that void 😂

• Haha

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Both dogs are overweight. And assuming it’s Len’s hand down last why is his arm browner than his toddler twin’s arm 🤔

Reactions: 4

Lisav

Chatty Member
I’m really starting to see what mushroom princess is saying about her and Jamie not being togther but just putting on a front for the gram.

It would make more sense why her mum and co are always there.

plus a blind man can see they have no real chemistry between them
Mushroon princess?

Reactions: 3

geezabreak

VIP Member
My tattle went down yesterday and when it came back the formatting is all different and so much harder to read have to keep scrolling sideways. Anywlone else or just me? And anyone know how I can fix it?
Mine went down a couple of times as well but it's so just the same as it was. Maybe try rebooting your phone.

anniemouse

VIP Member
My tattle went down yesterday and when it came back the formatting is all different and so much harder to read have to keep scrolling sideways. Anywlone else or just me? And anyone know how I can fix it?
Mine is working, what are you viewing on? I’m
on iPhone

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Same. It says a lot when even the trolls have to look elsewhere. Imagine what her followers are doing! I have ventured over to LQOC like lots on here, keeping me amused in this dull time. I should go back to SSS as she has somehow fit 7 people in a campervan.
hahahaha it's a miracle! never been on her thread may have look over

Reactions: 2