Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dressing like tarted-up Sandy from Grease…. all she needs is pleather trousers, which she can borrow off Cat-bum-mouth, he’s a big fan of them 🤭

Eta: Hate to break it to ya Sopha, hunnnnnay but you’ve got absolutely no hope in NoNob looking like Danny Zuko 🤭

View attachment 2737817
Why has she got so much makeup on 🤷‍♀️ she’s definitely giving Katie Price vibes 💋

Reactions: 10
Sure following the boys with the cart was showing look how big my house is. If she had to keep on top of the cleaning of it on her own she would be dead inside a week the way she huffs and puffs.

So just where exactly is her income coming from these days?

Reactions: 15
I am sure back after Christmas she said she was going to keep the front door greenery "for as long as possible" in other words "I'll do all my pre-records and it won't matter that the greenery is in the background" when in fact she cleared it all straight after Christmas ... and if she didn't it would all be brown and dead by now.

Reactions: 16
I loveeeee it schweet’arrrt 😂🤣😂 ol’pervy‘s been at it again this morning “You got a football stuffed up ya jumper, guffaw guffaw“ I’m deffo going to make farting noises on the ring doorbell when he’s lurking around early on bin day 😂

To keep on topic…. surely even the hunzzz are bored by the fugly floofheads by now. RoyOiOi doesn’t want his “Breakfast” he just wants the fecking carrots she’s enticing him inside with 🙄🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS “Fankyooooou Maybelline“ I’m pretty sure they sent her all that stuff so she uses it in an AD and THEY make money…. It’s not out of the kindness of their hearts, blesssssh’em. She just wants to be a baggy twit “Look how schpeciaaal I am being ssschent all my favouritesssh….and more, much more“ 🙄🙄🙄

It’s not even 10am yet and I’m already tutting like the bus grannies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybelline is not a gift - it’s part of an AD. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

filming the boys playing again - this is their private moments - they should be safe in their home with their parents, playing like kids should without their mum recording it for her content and her engagement figures by sharing it to online strangers

Reactions: 18
So just where exactly is her income coming from these days?
This is what i always wonder, a couple of years ago she could demand pretty much any money for ads, contracts etc and she would get it but not now. Hinch is just scrapping for the same ads as a lot of others are.
Maybe this is why Hinch is pretend cleaning again as p&g is the last of the big money contracts and if they gave her a 5yr one surely it would be nearly up by now. But even they are slowly phasing Hinch out.
She has nothing left of any interest to most people, even the sheep must be bored 😴

FFS “Fankyooooou Maybelline“ I’m pretty sure they sent her all that stuff so she uses it in an AD and THEY make money…. It’s not out of the kindness of their hearts, blesssssh’em.
When she said bless 'em at her grifted Garnier 😂 I doubt they or maybelline ever watch the terrible 'ads' she does or they would have sacked her off ages ago because they're so shite (plus she's just one of many grifters that get sent this stuff to flog, despite how special she thinks she is) but imagine someone working there actually seeing that blesstheirarts!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Raving about Maybelinne whilst over on Twitter...

Screenshot_20240206_101443_X.jpg

It's only a matter of time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes, and just that one bath! She has about 72 bathrooms in that house. Does she have to wait until March to clean the other baths?!
Her monthly challenges are embarrassing. Most people do this shite daily or at least weekly. Looking at her monthly challenge I realise I complete most of this on a Saturday. During the week I work, I keep on top of the housework and laundry, I go to the gym, I drive my 17 year old toddler to school because we live in the arsenhole of nowhere so no buses. I walk my dogs twice a day. I cook nutritious meals. I clean the house top to bottom on a Saturday so that on Sunday I can have a relaxing day before I start all over again on a Monday. I have managed to do all of this without help from family and friends because I don't believe it is their responsibility to help me run my home and help me to raise my children. Oh and I didn't after doing all of this manage to sit down with a hot drink and write down 3 things that made me smile because I haven't the time or the fecking energy. That woman lives on another planet.
Edited to add. I don't know anyone who get up, does their hair and makeup, sticks on their workout gear to do the housework. I usually have hair scraped back out of my face, a pair of pj's on or an old trackie because I wouldn't want to ruin my nice clothes by spilling cleaning products over them. If you're getting glammed up to do your cleaning you're definitely not intending to give your house a proper scrub through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Excellent sleuthing hens🔎

My random Tuesday morning thoughts. 😁
As many have said, I'm pretty sure all of these reels were filmed well before Christmas including the fillers of camels and hens.
I don't believe that Pringle is with us anymore, one week she was 50% bald, the next week it was a fully feathered hen. 😏

She is a stranger to those children. Shops at B&M for tat, but why not "I'm in Next looking for summer clothes for the boys?" Why is there never a last minute run to the shops for a birthday gift, black Tshirt? (last couple I can think of with mine 🙄)
Why is there footage of the boys playing 'before school', but never any of getting their breakfast ready, cleaning teeth, driving them to school? She's never there!
Mrs Hunch does not live in that house and probably left around the time her and bestie bubs fell out. It's now just a film set for ads. Her and NoNob have gone their separate ways, Fiddle and Mamfa are caring for the kids and keeping up the charade of Mrs Hinch whilst the money still rolls in. Once the advertising deals dry up there'll be a Daily Fail headline of "Mr & Mrs Hinch have decided to separate" Although I don't think she'll care, I hope Jimmers asks for custody of those boys.

Reactions: 24
Maybelline is not a gift - it’s part of an AD. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

filming the boys playing again - this is their private moments - they should be safe in their home with their parents, playing like kids should without their mum recording it for her content and her engagement figures by sharing it to online strangers
From the same batch record as Sunday evening when Ron was dressed as a fireman in the playroom rescuing the dog Lennie handed her last night.

Reactions: 12
The burning question is - what colour damp duster does she use on the unused dining table crockery?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Jamie, you, mum or my sister have got to do the school run because I'm working, yeah, I've got to open make up packages and pretend that they've given it all to me out of the goodness of their hearts and I'm not profiting in any way "

Are you honestly telling me that there are people out there that think "aww, that's so nice of Maybelline to send a tit load of free makeup to Mrs Hinch! She really deserves it and it's not at all just a way for them to make money out of gullible people like me"
In fact, don't bother to answer that. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.