Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are referring to us Sopha, trying to bring you down - we will succeed! You are a con artist, remember that!

Your achievement is having your Alias name on a washing liquid? Nothing new there hunnayyyy and they're only doing it because you are cheaper than an agency & advertising.

You will end up in court and you will fail at it because we have more evidence than the MI5.

Happy dog bed day for you tomorrow you number one victim!

Reactions: 29
I'm probably late to the party but just seen SSS has been named Dulux Colour of The Year Ambassador for 2024, and she's now working with Wild (on top of all the other companies she seems to work with).

What's Hinch got? Nothing.

She's got nothing.
It must pain hinch that she doesn't get these deals. Even sticker sister has a hello fresh code 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Victim complex again!

Does she really think she’s an individual with all this no one is you crap, her whole life is copying others down to her own kids names ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With the increasing popularity of people like Nancy and green cleaning methods, waste free refil shops, recycling items, Vinted etc I can see other than the hard-core Hinch fans people moving away from these horrid fake smelling laundry products, damaging cleaning products etc and just throw away items. I buy and sell a lot on Vinted especially household stuff and I just can't see how Hinch is relatable- on anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see she’s wearing her beetle juice dress. Paired with a gross leather jacket. Not the same leather jacket she wore out. How many leather jackets does she have?
Also - why is signing gift boxes of the winter ssschent? Surely that’s done and dusted?

Eta - laughing that one of the images they used for hinch in nature is her in trollomons garden 😂😂😂

Eta - guessing the new scent has a blue theme. Early bingos for blue smells? Forget me nots 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly thought the new range was coming. Then saw the £1 teacher cups and her awful smelling bottles. So it’s just another bottle of chemicals. They didn’t put any effort into this one did they. Love the family photos - just copied off insta. Her whole life is insta. She has nothing else.

Reactions: 22
Where the feck is she, at a meeting with the local WI 🤭 Mind you, they would have linen tablecloths and those chairs belong in an episode of Dallas 🤣

Long gone are the posssssh meetings for Sopha, with the finest tableware, silver cutlery and sumptuous dining, it’s now the staff room at P&G with a brew and a packet of biscuits 🤣

IMG_0411.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where the feck is she, at a meeting with the local WI 🤭 Mind you, they would have linen tablecloths and those chairs belong in an episode of Dallas 🤣

Long gone are the posssssh meetings for Sopha, with the finest tableware, silver cutlery and sumptuous dining, it’s now the staff room at P&G with a brew and a packet of biscuits 🤣

View attachment 2739847
When your meetings look like that it screams Sophie kicks off her meetings don’t have flowers and pretty pens etc so make sure you’ve grabbed some exercise books from the stationery cupboard and robbed the local funeral home of its flowers. Don’t worry about the mugs - there’s some in conference room 2. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When your meetings look like that it screams Sophie kicks off her meetings don’t have flowers and pretty pens etc so make sure you’ve grabbed some exercise books from the stationery cupboard and robbed the local funeral home of its flowers. Don’t worry about the mugs - there’s some in conference room 2. 😂😂😂
Looks like fold away tables.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah bless Maybelline for sending her that lovely present, all nicely tested on the animals she 'loves'. Was it a little treat for Sophiekins out of the goodness of their hearts or WERE THEY EXPECTING HER TO ADVERTISE IT? Because if they were that ad was absolute shite. She didn't even show half of it and didn't explain what any of it did. I wanted to know what those vinyl inks were but all we got was 'I'm excited to try this'. Shocking. And if they are paying her to advertise they've been proper mugged off

Reactions: 19
I see she’s wearing her beetle juice dress. Paired with a gross leather jacket. Not the same leather jacket she wore out. How many leather jackets does she have?
Also - why is signing gift boxes of the winter ssschent? Surely that’s done and dusted?

Eta - laughing that one of the images they used for hinch in nature is her in trollomons garden 😂😂😂

Eta - guessing the new scent has a blue theme. Early bingos for blue smells? Forget me nots 😂😂
Hyacinth or bluebell.
Or they'll go surrealist with blue rose because it's always bleeping roses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Teaspoons chucked into a mug. Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Blue for acoustic awareness! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Looks like a breakfast meeting with pastries and orange juice. So not at home cleaning her mirrors this morning

There's not obe photo in there that is an "outdoorsy" farmer type person, just screams chav with a filter 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.