Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually on other threads. Just checked My insta. I cannot imagine something more depressing then cleaning my already clean house.. to get a few videos.. to post online? Can you not do anything better with your time? Or if cleaning is your content then go and clean someone else's house? Spend time woth your kids? Watch some Netflix?!? World's gone mad!
It's ok before the month is through she will probably set up her phone so we can watch her and Audrey settle down for the night with a blanket, krunky snacks and a film šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First thing I noticed was her arse on her new reel. Sheā€™s definitely had a liquid BBL

Reactions: 11
Wondering if she will go all silent after the latest worrying news regarding KC3. She never comments on anything outside her crappy little wasteful world of fantasy bullshit. Remember Covid didn't exist at Greyskull and rules "didn't apply to them!". twit.

Havenā€™t been here much, have been trying to catch up on the ash thread iykyk šŸ˜‚
Just wanted to put these pics. She wears bum pads doesnā€™t she? Got to be bum pads as she usually has a flat arse and she definitely doesnā€™t workout!
Hinch does have a flat arse probably from sitting on it constantly. Those bum pads are pathetic on her and they add bulk to her body.

• Haha
So, she set a timer for 30 minutes to clean Not-a-farm before the school run (Which she doesnā€™t do)

What iā€™d like to know is what does she do between the hours of 8.30am and 3.25pm usuallyā€¦. Oh šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø silly me, she sits on her burner phone making silly questions to herself, faffs around with the floofhead and feathery fuckers or gets fruity with NoNob Hennerz šŸ¤­

I have 4 soon to be 5 toddlers, 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband and a pervy neighbour who lives opposite who ALWAYS seems to appear like the shopkeeper from Mr Benn to say ā€œHavenā€™t you had that baby yet love?ā€ to which I smile/grimace while muttering ā€œduck offā€ under my breathā€¦. If I had a clock to set a timer like Sopha I wouldnā€™t waste it cleaning, Iā€™d set it to go off loudly when olā€™pervy appears to scare the shite out of him šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 30
lets set a timer and see what we can get done in 30mins - you would probably get a lot more done if you didn't have to set your phone up to record you running up the stairs, then set it up again to enter the bedroom, and again when you go into the bathroom, and again when you go to clean each light switch :rolleyes: Probably a good 25mins of that was her faffing about with the phone. Such a twit.
But not just any timer, like on your phone or smart watch. Has to use the sort of timer used by many neurodivergent people where they can see how much time is left, easily.

And then leave said visually clear timer downstairs whilst cleaning upstairs.

We see your neurodivergent posing.

Reactions: 25
The filter glitch on her legs when she runs up the stairs & walks in the bathroom is intriguing, almost like AI, I wonder if itā€™s the same one that adds the arse padding?

Reactions: 9
Wondering if she will go all silent after the latest worrying news regarding KC3. She never comments on anything outside her crappy little wasteful world of fantasy bullshit. Remember Covid didn't exist at Greyskull and rules "didn't apply to them!". twit.
Or will she jump.on the grief train, posting a story about how she hopes he gets better soon hoping for a follow from the Royal family. Not that they would be bothered about an Essex cleaner but hey ho

Reactions: 9
Wipe all light switches and handles with Dettol then let the dog lick her face and mouth after itā€™s more than likely licked itā€™s own arse after a tit šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Copying At Home with Roo again with the timer ā€¦.not an original thought in her head

Help a gal out. The other week she was pulling the cart along with the boys playing in her many acres of land. We noted the new fencing and I feel certain we got a clear shot of the front doorā€¦. Can anyone point me in the direction of those pictures or posts pleaseā€¦.
---
I found the post - it was January 20th where she showed the front door with the Xmas trees still out the front. We questioned it then - hadnā€™t we seen her take them down..:.

Attachments

Last edited:
Why is she dressing like tarted-up Sandy from Greaseā€¦. all she needs is pleather trousers, which she can borrow off Cat-bum-mouth, heā€™s a big fan of them šŸ¤­

Eta: Hate to break it to ya Sopha, hunnnnnay but youā€™ve got absolutely no hope in NoNob looking like Danny Zuko šŸ¤­

View attachment 2737817
I doubt he follows her anymore

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s really really annoying me that I canā€™t find when she showed the removal of the foliage out the front and made a big fuss about saying she was leaving some of it up.

Reactions: 4
Who has 30 minutes to faff around ā€œcleaningā€ pointless tit before the school run! Sheā€™s so out of touch with the real world! You donā€™t have a job soph youā€™ve got all day to to set up a camera and clean, I work part time, Iā€™m studying for my degree and Iā€™ve got 2 kids, Iā€™ve barely got time to go for a piss in peace, does she really think people with real jobs do that in the morning!!!?

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m not an eco zealot but her plastic footprint is inexcusably enormous. (And her credit card bills).
[/QUOTE]
So is her actual footprint.

There's a thread title in there somewhere..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Help a gal out. The other week she was pulling the cart along with the boys playing in her many acres of land. We noted the new fencing and I feel certain we got a clear shot of the front doorā€¦. Can anyone point me in the direction of those pictures or posts pleaseā€¦.
---
I found the post - it was January 20th where she showed the front door with the Xmas trees still out the front. We questioned it then - hadnā€™t we seen her take them down..:.
She supposedly took them down on Jan 13th but did she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Surely this is the most pointless radiator? Teeny tiny, right by the front door in a massive open hallway - she really has money to burn.
IMG_2932.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.