Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there it is, those tiny little eye duck glances to herself in the mirrors. Can never help herself can she. Doing everything possible to make her waist look slimmer and her arse bigger too. Il

Reactions: 19
She's miffed because she's not making it as a home/interiors influencer. They've over-committed on the financials she's got no choice but to be filmed cleaning things the cleaner has already cleaned ;) 🤣

Anyone still waiting for this mystical own range of hers to land? #tumbleweed #unicornbullshit
Her mystical own range was last seen in a container being washed up on the shore of an unidentified island after being thrown off the back of a ship…word is the crew were overcome with fumes from stinky scented candles. The locals have done a nice job with the container, although they tipped out the contents thinking it was all rubbish 🤭

IMG_0393.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
425016434_700765265582318_3549782185847022326_n.jpg

425658511_365108862973055_8921486742260494381_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Not even on the front page list anymore! She’s gone from top to middle to bottom to …..poof…disappeared
She's over and done with. This was my main thread along with greedy but I barely go on either now, they're part of a dying breed on instagram. Katie price is my main thread now, I do come back here for the laughs from you lot from time to time though 🤣

Reactions: 17
You can see Inch's reflection in the start of the story with the animals on a stretcher - he's just sat in a chair and it looks like he's on his phone. What a family to aspire to eh? Dad glued to a chair/phone and Mum filming her kid's private moments. Me jealous? No f*cking way.
Exactly this. There's no better feeling than leaving work each day and being able to switch off until the next day and knkwkng that at the end of the week or month you are going to be paid the wages that you have honestly earned. There lives must be tit, she constantly has to think about providing content to keep the money rolling in. Imagine looking at your children watching them play, learn and just generally being children and thinking hang on let me get my phone this right here is content. That's what has to be going through her mind because who on earth finds it so fascinating watching two kids playing. Unless you're a weirdo it's not interesting to watch at all

Reactions: 24
She's over and done with. This was my main thread along with greedy but I barely go on either now, they're part of a dying breed on instagram. Katie price is my main thread now, I do come back here for the laughs from you lot from time to time though 🤣
I'm pretty sure that's the main reason most of us still bother or pop in occasionally
Hinch is finished!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The bleeping size of that dog. I really have no words.
Oh and duck OFF with all the woe me posts. It's wearing extremely thin these days. What absolute shite. She's so full of self indulgence. Spring 2024 reveal coming soon? Be a load of crap as per usual.

Screenshot_20240206_154112_InsMate.jpg

Screenshot_20240206_154452_InsMate.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'll just leave these here.
Not saying she has to be perfect (I've fucked up some days I'm human after all) but stop with the "I love animals more than anything" narrative because you don't. You love money you narc.
This is what does my head in. I’m not saying everyone has to buy cruelty free or that anyone is bad for not buying cruelty free. But she is such a hypocrite, bangs on about loving animals and everything she advertises and uses is not cruelty free. when she says ‘ we don’t deserve them’ erm no you don’t . Selective
---
Listen to her saying 'PR package, is it PR package, is it what they call'em?' - bleeping repulsive bleep. She knows exactly what she is doing and God knows she is fully aware of what PR is, the manipulative lying twit that she is.

Her entire existence is a PR exercise and she knows precisely what she is doing but as ever she likes to play the innocent lamb who has no idea how she got there or how she got that.

I will never buy that stuff again even though some of it I have used and liked for years! I will let them know my views.
🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
She has such a victim mentality. No one is trying to bring you down, we're all just calling you out on your lies.
And how exciting, a new washing fragrance! 🙄 Still stuck in the same place she was a year ago. Must kill her to see everyone passing her up because her bills are still coming in, too bad no actual contracts are

Reactions: 35
Lmao when people try to bring you down. You brought yourself down with your ego, bab.

Is another new schent all she's got in the pipeline?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie Price is my go to thread now. But I daren’t comment on it. It’s very cliquey and they’re terrified of flying monkeys 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re not even ‘you’ you silly bleep. You’re an overly photoshopped instagram ‘character’ that has stolen other peoples ideas an taken credit for them lol. People who know they’ve done no wrong don’t need to play victim all the bleeping time
IMG_4347.jpeg
IMG_4348.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She has such a victim mentality. No one is trying to bring you down, we're all just calling you out on your lies.
And how exciting, a new washing fragrance! 🙄 Still stuck in the same place she was a year ago. Must kill her to see everyone passing her up because her bills are still coming in, too bad no actual contracts are
It's very sad that's all she lives off, a washing fragrance. And the odd as here and there.

Reactions: 16
I'm probably late to the party but just seen SSS has been named Dulux Colour of The Year Ambassador for 2024, and she's now working with Wild (on top of all the other companies she seems to work with).

What's Hinch got? Nothing.

She's got nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
duck off and when you get there duck off some more 🤬
All that maybelline makeup “gifted”
She’s a fookin millionaire why does she need more freebie’s from maybelline when she’s already got a drawer full of iconic and all the stuff from glossy box and look fantastic. It’s not like she even advertises it properly.
“oh erm cos I like it it’s really good” from behind a filter.
we know you don’t use it Sofa. There’s a separate drawer full of Mac Estée Lauder and Bobbi Brown that you chisel on daily.
Do a giveaway I dare you. I bet the sheep would lose their wool for a free mascara
🤬
Maybe she could find a women’s refuge to donate all the unopened stuff instead of hoarding it all like a trophy,
---
The bleeping size of that dog. I really have no words.
Oh and duck OFF with all the woe me posts. It's wearing extremely thin these days. What absolute shite. She's so full of self indulgence. Spring 2024 reveal coming soon? Be a load of crap as per usual.

View attachment 2739716
View attachment 2739724
View attachment 2739723
That dogs disgusting! What a disgrace.
Oh SUPERPOWER, hmmm aye hen
---
Is another new schent all she's got in the pipeline?
I believe it’s called Desperation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.