Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boyyyzzz playing in the soulless, echoing show home 🙄 nothing about that house says its a "family" home ..

Reactions: 13
Are you honestly telling me that there are people out there that think "aww, that's so nice of Maybelline to send a tit load of free makeup to Mrs Hinch! She really deserves it and it's not at all just a way for them to make money out of gullible people like me"
In fact, don't bother to answer that. 🙄
There was a sheep in 'that' facebook group once who was arguing that lovely kond Mrs Hinch was just promoting stuff out of the goodness of her (blesser) heart and wasn't paid 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybelline is not a gift - it’s part of an AD. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

filming the boys playing again - this is their private moments - they should be safe in their home with their parents, playing like kids should without their mum recording it for her content and her engagement figures by sharing it to online strangers
Those kids aren’t playing they are acting; a scripted little scene with dialogue prompted by her all for the gram. I have never seen such a pair of joyless, sad little children while supposedly playing!

Reactions: 18
Listen to her saying 'PR package, is it PR package, is it what they call'em?' - bleeping repulsive bleep. She knows exactly what she is doing and God knows she is fully aware of what PR is, the manipulative lying twit that she is.

Her entire existence is a PR exercise and she knows precisely what she is doing but as ever she likes to play the innocent lamb who has no idea how she got there or how she got that.

I will never buy that stuff again even though some of it I have used and liked for years! I will let them know my views.

Reactions: 38
As someone who is asthmatic and has rhinitis - the amount of chemicals in that house would finish me off.

Arn't you suppose to spray the cloth and then wipe? I've never sprayed a surface before wiping- you can control then how much tit your putting out there!

Reactions: 11
Zoph, you forgot, the memory/office room, living room, cinema room, bedroom sofas. Hth👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and NoNob have gone their separate ways, Fiddle and Mamfa are caring for the kids and keeping up the charade of Mrs Hinch whilst the money still rolls in. Once the advertising deals dry up there'll be a Daily Fail headline of "Mr & Mrs Hinch have decided to separate" Although I don't think she'll care, I hope Jimmers asks for custody of those boys.
You can see Inch's reflection in the start of the story with the animals on a stretcher - he's just sat in a chair and it looks like he's on his phone. What a family to aspire to eh? Dad glued to a chair/phone and Mum filming her kid's private moments. Me jealous? No f*cking way.

Reactions: 29
I had a dream I saw some bleep clean already clean Mirrors.......oh no wait silly me that bleep was Hunch already cleaning clean mirrors 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could she look anymore miserable?

I suppose I would if I had to go upstairs set a camera up, go back down, get my cleaning stuff then go back upstairs, all the while trying to ignore the camera I’d set up and trying to fain the same interest in doing content like when she’d started out, when really you know she’s only doing it to keep the 💷💷💷 from rolling in and doesn’t give a rats about cleaning anymore.

When I watch her now, which is not very often, she just thinks she’s a cut above, you can actually see her thinking I’m too good for this.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
So SS is doing an ad for hello petals where rose is doing most of it. Isn't that the same company that Freda and her little daughter Sophie potted the plants? Bless her heart 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's miffed because she's not making it as a home/interiors influencer. They've over-committed on the financials she's got no choice but to be filmed cleaning things the cleaner has already cleaned ;) 🤣

Anyone still waiting for this mystical own range of hers to land? #tumbleweed #unicornbullshit

Reactions: 25
So SS is doing an ad for hello petals where rose is doing most of it. Isn't that the same company that Freda and her little daughter Sophie potted the plants? Bless her heart 🙄
Yeah and hinch has been buying them for a while now but apparently trolloman discovered the company from Lydia, who we all know Sofe wants to be bezzers with. The faces and pettiness between them all is astounding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I suppose I would if I had to go upstairs set a camera up, go back down, get my cleaning stuff then go back upstairs, all the while trying to ignore the camera I’d set up and trying to fain the same interest in doing content like when she’d started out, when really you know she’s only doing it to keep the 💷💷💷 from rolling in and doesn’t give a rats about cleaning anymore.

When I watch her now, which is not very often, she just thinks she’s a cut above, you can actually see her thinking I’m too good for this.
Even with the filtering (heavy filtering most of the time too), all the filler and botox she's had....she is still the spit of her sour faced mother 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
duck off and when you get there duck off some more 🤬
All that maybelline makeup “gifted”
She’s a fookin millionaire why does she need more freebie’s from maybelline when she’s already got a drawer full of iconic and all the stuff from glossy box and look fantastic. It’s not like she even advertises it properly.
“oh erm cos I like it it’s really good” from behind a filter.
we know you don’t use it Sofa. There’s a separate drawer full of Mac Estée Lauder and Bobbi Brown that you chisel on daily.
Do a giveaway I dare you. I bet the sheep would lose their wool for a free mascara
🤬

Just grabbing some shots from her vampiric mirror clean. The wiping of the circular mirror is a thing of brilliance. The way she is arching her back to ensure her arse is out to create a smaller waist and thigh gap. Seriously - watch it in slow motion. She is terrified to move the lower half of her body.
Some hilarious “serious face shots” too.
Couldn’t see the date on the tablet but it said 11am. But she’s wearing that black jumper again so probably filmed it on December 27th.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Yeah and hinch has been buying them for a while now but apparently trolloman discovered the company from Lydia, who we all know Sofe wants to be bezzers with. The faces and pettiness between them all is astounding 😂
I don’t think any of the influencers actually buy these kits - they are gifted but Hinch hates the word AD so pretends she buys them. It’s funny that Solomon references Lydia millen though instead of her contractual bestie Sophie who’s been using them since last June?? 😂

• Haha
I don’t think any of the influencers actually buy these kits - they are gifted but Hinch hates the word AD so pretends she buys them. It’s funny that Solomon references Lydia millen though instead of her contractual bestie Sophie who’s been using them since last June?? 😂
It’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. Good old trollomon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bum pads? Check. Scraggy extensions? Check. Cloffffs? Check. Totally an utter bleep?? Double bleeping check!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.