Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she set a timer for 30 minutes to clean Not-a-farm before the school run (Which she doesnā€™t do)

What iā€™d like to know is what does she do between the hours of 8.30am and 3.25pm usuallyā€¦. Oh šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø silly me, she sits on her burner phone making silly questions to herself, faffs around with the floofhead and feathery fuckers or gets fruity with NoNob Hennerz šŸ¤­

I have 4 soon to be 5 toddlers, 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband and a pervy neighbour who lives opposite who ALWAYS seems to appear like the shopkeeper from Mr Benn to say ā€œHavenā€™t you had that baby yet love?ā€ to which I smile/grimace while muttering ā€œduck offā€ under my breathā€¦. If I had a clock to set a timer like Sopha I wouldnā€™t waste it cleaning, Iā€™d set it to go off loudly when olā€™pervy appears to scare the shite out of him šŸ¤­
šŸ¤­ Oii Oiiii schweet'arrt!
1000013622.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Havenā€™t been here much, have been trying to catch up on the ash thread iykyk šŸ˜‚
Just wanted to put these pics. She wears bum pads doesnā€™t she? Got to be bum pads as she usually has a flat arse and she definitely doesnā€™t workout!
It's a nappy, she gives herself the shits on the daily
---
Was gonna say exactly the same šŸ™„
Omfg what a copycatting biatch hinch is šŸ™„
Do people have shares in homewithroo fucker or what? All these women running around cleaning give me the šŸ¤¢
---
Wondering if she will go all silent after the latest worrying news regarding KC3. She never comments on anything outside her crappy little wasteful world of fantasy bullshit. Remember Covid didn't exist at Greyskull and rules "didn't apply to them!". twit.
'People just need to stop hurting people':
Hunchs give peace a chance speech in response to the ongoing war in Gaza.āœŒšŸ½āœŒšŸ¾
---
So the millionaire ''cleaner'' has only done 2 jobs today in 30 mins. That'll please all the numpties that need to follow her lead.

She does duck all cleaning, just the basics to still reel in the idiots.

She's obsessed... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2737592
View attachment 2737593
View attachment 2737595
View attachment 2737596
Having relations with Audrey, mid clean šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Help a gal out. The other week she was pulling the cart along with the boys playing in her many acres of land. We noted the new fencing and I feel certain we got a clear shot of the front doorā€¦. Can anyone point me in the direction of those pictures or posts pleaseā€¦.
---
I found the post - it was January 20th where she showed the front door with the Xmas trees still out the front. We questioned it then - hadnā€™t we seen her take them down..:.
January 13th they took the door display down https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-soph-is-still-yet-a-bore.43575/post-18019256

Reactions: 4
Just seen this on Tiktok
Itā€™s actually from her instagram itā€™s tagged at the bottom šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Haha literally came on to post this!! So funny that she started the most awful chavvy decor trend
(Edit- removed link as doesn't work)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She runs around behind those boys - whereā€™s the rest of their toys, place is immaculate not a toy anywhere except for the stretcher! Let them be kids fgs ..
also her Feb challenge- is that only once a month to CLEAN the bath then? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 13
She really does lie doesn't she. This woman loves herself! Too much. That slow motion bit she did to the music at the top of the stairs. That's an intended moment she's created there ofnherself. Your cleaning your woman. Your nothing some music video.
The whole sequence though. It's someone with a very narc love for themselves.
---
Well 30 mins before my kids were due at school I was literally losing my tit trying to round them up & make sure they had everything they needed, didnā€™t have to time to do a clean, yes shove some washing in the washer that was it, plus I had an actual job I had to get to after flinging them through the school gates!
Haha god we were awful now I think about this. Granted it was as we were a bit older but 30 minutes before school my mum was still trying to get my sister out of bed!
---
She wears black for editing. its like what those film adaptions wear those black spandex unitards for, easier to edit onto and change. Colour and shape means more pixels etc to manipulate .
Sad thing isnshenis tit at it. So the edits and filters still look shocking and fake. My word though,cN we imagine how bad it would be if the gormless horse actually wore clothing that is harder to manipulate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lots of the YMU lovelies are featuring on celeb bake off. No room for Hinch? Will Len be sick? Tucked away in the bottom of the filing cabinet in the YMU office isnā€™t she.

Reactions: 12
The set but never used table will never cease to make me laugh. Sheā€™s made a living out of doing entirely pointless stuff but this is beyond normal comprehension...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The set but never used table will never cease to make me laugh. Sheā€™s made a living out of doing entirely pointless stuff but this is beyond normal comprehension...
This could be the inscription on her gravestone!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My microwave is a bit grotty guysssccchhhh and I just used the usual Kim and Aggie lemon/vinegar method which I must have been a young adult when I saw on How Clean is Your House šŸ˜‚ ,which was what, 18-19 years ago? Now that's influencing šŸ¤­

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She runs around behind those boys - whereā€™s the rest of their toys, place is immaculate not a toy anywhere except for the stretcher! Let them be kids fgs ..
also her Feb challenge- is that only once a month to CLEAN the bath then? šŸ¤”
Yes, and just that one bath! She has about 72 bathrooms in that house. Does she have to wait until March to clean the other baths?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You legend. Hereā€™s confirmation that those bloody tree are cut. Surely they shouldnā€™t last the whole of December, January and february?!
Those trees have pine cones on them - did she stick them on. These trees will be dead by now surely. My Christmas wreath has died now. Iā€™m convinced that all these cleaning reels have been made in January and she will use them for the next few months. Sheā€™ll keep wearing full on black, keep the same nail colour etc. Her cleaning challenge is useless anyway. Most people have a bath and clean it out straightaway. She just isnā€™t a cleaner and never has been. A few of you pointed out homewithroo, and sheā€™s much more enjoyable to watch and I agree that hinch is trying to copy her & sheā€™s failing šŸ¤­

Reactions: 17
Am I doing something wrong?! That 30 mins until the school run timer thing..... 30 mins before the school run I'm shoving lunches in bags, getting breakfast finished and shoes on, finding pe kits and car keys and out the door not titting about cleaning the bath and the kids toys!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.