Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple fiings please simple minds innitttt!!!
Anuvver plastickkk barrrf toyoiioii container is a game changer? 🥱 Burn! 🔥

❄ version 🔊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuinely trying to work out now whether those trees are in pots with roots or are cut…..
Probably fake like everything else.
---
Can someone please explain to me why she constantly wears gym wear but never goes to the gym?
I guess it's the same reason why she owns a Dryrobe but has never been surfing, paddleboarding or wild swimming, because she's a twit.
And why she has a dog but she never walks it, why she has kids and is not a mother. All for cuntent.

Reactions: 18
Why does she always look so angry and pissed off with the world!!
It's her serious "acting" look. She always does this face when she sets up her camera to record herself tend cleaning so she looks dead relatable. Like look at me doing what most women do, alongside a full time job & school runs... hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If I see a gadget, my first thought is do I really need it? Hers is…it exists therefore I have to have it. She literally has a crappy piece of plastic for EVERY conceivable (and indeed inconceivable) task.

Want to drain the bath toys? Leave them in the bath or use a colander. Yanno a bit like the Wombles making good use of the things that they find. Or sterilise them in the mop bucket. I’m not an eco zealot but her plastic footprint is inexcusably enormous. (And her credit card bills).

Reactions: 21
She loves the boys being outside getting muddy!! Pull the other one Soph, poor Ron was the only child to ever have crushed up Cheerios in their mud kitchen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Usually on other threads. Just checked My insta. I cannot imagine something more depressing then cleaning my already clean house.. to get a few videos.. to post online? Can you not do anything better with your time? Or if cleaning is your content then go and clean someone else's house? Spend time woth your kids? Watch some Netflix?!? World's gone mad!

Reactions: 16
Why does she always look so angry and pissed off with the world!!
Because she resents that she has to film herself cleaning her bath, basin and shitter to try and stay vaguely relevant with the audience she has garnered herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she dressing like tarted-up Sandy from Grease…. all she needs is pleather trousers, which she can borrow off Cat-bum-mouth, he’s a big fan of them 🤭

Eta: Hate to break it to ya Sopha, hunnnnnay but you’ve got absolutely no hope in NoNob looking like Danny Zuko 🤭

IMG_6092.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think the house looks like a funeral parlour anymore , it’s like a tomb . You know when prince phillip died and there was a fair bit of news coverage about the crypt place where the senior royals coffins go, it’s like that , creepy and cold

Reactions: 22
because the Xmas trees are still in the porchway, are we thinking that February’s cleaning ie todays post was actually done in January?

Reactions: 13
Well 30 mins before my kids were due at school I was literally losing my tit trying to round them up & make sure they had everything they needed, didn’t have to time to do a clean, yes shove some washing in the washer that was it, plus I had an actual job I had to get to after flinging them through the school gates!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.