Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly never tell the difference between Ron & Len's pyjamas and their actual clothes. Why does she dress them both like they're just about to go to bed? My son wore proper clothes during the day from the time he was born. Does anyone in that family own like a regular pair of jeans? They're all such chavvy slobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She has the two most boring kids I have ever seen, they always look so glum and sad

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It's the 13th January and she's only just taking down that manky door display?! Lazy little tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She thinks that it comes across as her and her mum having an amazing bond when it actually makes her look so immature and unable to function without her mum being there and interfering 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's the 13th January and she's only just taking down that manky door display?! Lazy little tit.
Probably a pre record that she wasn't going to post but someone spotted the trees outside the window on here the other day

Reactions: 23
screaming that for about 30 seconds it actually looks like they're doing something as just a family of 4 and the umbilical cord has finally been cut, but then the camera pans around and AH THERE SHE IS 😌 ol' Fiddle Witch is never too far away 🥰🥰🥰
You can't get rid of the Babadook
IMG_20240113_144113.jpg

rs-the-babadook-9ec1c549-fa03-4109-815f-83a157445522.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Ron and jimbob were watching a film. Lenor was asleep. She has half hour to her self.
So why the duck did they all (and fiddle the witch) end up outside, doing all the work while she just stood there.
Make
It
Make
Sense

Reactions: 31
Id seriously consider leaving my relationship if I was in Inch’s position , living with fredayahoo and her being there for 99% of the family activities. Unless there’s a health issue or something I’d be bleeping furious if my partner suggested his mum/dad lived with us and we did EVERYTHING together. It has to seriously affect your relationship having such an overbearing annoying MIL.

Unless he gets something out of it like the occasional handy maybe 👀🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Id seriously consider leaving my relationship if I was in Inch’s position , living with fredayahoo and her being there for 99% of the family activities. Unless there’s a health issue or something I’d be bleeping furious if my partner suggested his mum/dad lived with us and we did EVERYTHING together. It has to seriously affect your relationship having such an overbearing annoying MIL.

Unless he gets something out of it like the occasional handy maybe 👀🍆
There is a health issue!!!!! Sopha is acoustic 👀 Not sure about Ronnie red gloves, he just looks depressed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe they are trying for a 3rd child & fiddle is there to guide Jamie (short for James) in 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There is a health issue!!!!! Sopha is acoustic 👀 Not sure about Ronnie red gloves, he just looks depressed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe they are trying for a 3rd child & fiddle is there to guide Jamie (short for James) in 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
tit yehh woz only finkin about fredayahoos health i forgot about Soph being acoustic and Ron’s motorbike disease, they really do have it all going on don’t they 😭

The thought of Freda guiding him in bleeping hell 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.