Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess that iconic ad was... I'm going to go in with this, then put in a bit of this in a number three, actually this, and this and THIS.
Just looks greasy and like you're caked in camel and fox poo Sopha hun. ATB and blessed be x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck is going on with the claw? She's got gloves on but what the hell. That's messed with my head trying to figure it out. 🤷🤷

Screenshot_20240113_142044_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
screaming that for about 30 seconds it actually looks like they're doing something as just a family of 4 and the umbilical cord has finally been cut, but then the camera pans around and AH THERE SHE IS 😌 ol' Fiddle Witch is never too far away 🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
If Len’s asleep and R and J are watching a film why has she only got 1/2 hour. We all know J does all the child care and Fiddle will be lurking round the corner. It’ll be another “me and mum love doing things like this together”.

Reactions: 31
Gawd, her mother lives there for sure.

Removing the door decs/trees on the 13th Jan.
Ok then.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
screaming that for about 30 seconds it actually looks like they're doing something as just a family of 4 and the umbilical cord has finally been cut, but then the camera pans around and AH THERE SHE IS 😌 ol' Fiddle Witch is never too far away 🥰🥰🥰
She'll never admit Fiddle lives there but we all know she does, bet Jimbobnojob visits them every other night 🤢🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus those kids are so under stimulated it’s awful. They look bleeping miserable. How on earth she has the audacity to describe that as playing is beyond me. They’re a pair of very sad looking robots who are far too young to look so sick of life.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Funny how she plays Michael Bolton music over the top but hasn't once said anything about his illness just recently. And she supposedly loves him and did anything to get his attention at one point.

Reactions: 23
bleeping Fiddle with them ALL the time, what is wrong with Jamie allowing it? My god Mr Bound would hate my mother to be with us all the time. No wonder they don't seem like a loving couple, Slophie sucking on her floppy titty all the time while him and Fiddle sneak of for a fumble. Oh and that taking down the Christmas doorway shite was just an excuse for Braggy Belinda to pan round and show us all of her trees and big front garden

Reactions: 28
Is she trying to say that she wore the same outfit that she cleaned the shower in to dinner? Because that’s what’s she’s slobbing on the sofa in? No of course not. This bit of Henry footage is from her bulk of pre records. Hence not wanting to show anymore of the room than she can.
Also what’s this?
That's definitely an #AD
Body butter she uses from Garnier

Reactions: 10
💀 She is ALWAYS stood in that exact spot in the oversized garden grounds too LOOOOOOL Someone keep a tally please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Inch doesn't wear his backwards baseball cap or his grey joggers outside but wears them both indoors. What a jerk! Anything for money, isn't that right Inch?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.